PDA

View Full Version : The complete lists of what your 'type' could be called.

PALRAPPYS
Jul 5, 2006, 10:45 PM
Maybe it's another dumb and useless topic, but what the heck. Here is where you can have all the types and races mixed together to see what you'd be.

Human/ Hunter/ Male: HUmar
Human/ Hunter/ Female: HUmarl
Human/ Ranger/ Male: RAmar
Human/ Ranger/ Female: RAmarl
Human/ Force/ Male: FOmar
Human/ Force/ Female: FOmarl
Cast/ Hunter/ Male: HUcast
Cast/ Hunter/ Female: HUcasael
Cast/ Ranger/ Male: RAcast
Cast/ Ranger/ Female: RAcasael
Cast/ Force/ Male: FOcast
Cast/ Force/ Female: FOcasael
Beast/ Hunter/ Male: HUbeast
Beast/ Hunter/ Female: HUbeastl?
Beast/ Ranger/ Male: RAbeast
Beast/ Ranger/ Female: RAbeastl?
Beast/ Force/ Male: FObeast
Beast/ Force/ Female: FObeastl?
Newman/ Hunter/ Male: HUnewm
Newman/ Hunter/ Female: HUnewaerl
Newman/ Ranger/ Male: RAnewm
Newman/ Ranger/ Female: RAnewaerl
Newman/ Force/ Male: FOnewm
Newman/ Force/ Female: FOnewaerl

Sevenfold
Jul 5, 2006, 11:09 PM
I really cant wait to see someone make a Beast/Force, no offense, but I will most likely fall out of my seat laughing. Something about a big fury beast waving around a giant pink n purple fluffy staff tickles me.

Kimil
Jul 5, 2006, 11:10 PM
I have one thing to say, about the Female beasts, lets just call them:
HUbeastl
RAbeastl
FObeastl
until the game comes out on the forum, it makes more sense then then HUrawrl and RAfurl

Kimil
Jul 5, 2006, 11:11 PM
On 2006-07-05 21:09, Sevenfold wrote:
I really cant wait to see someone make a Beast/Force, no offense, but I will most likely fall out of my seat laughing. Something about a big fury beast waving around a giant pink n purple fluffy staff tickles me.

I'm doing this... its actually supost to be a good class to be, it ends up being like the Fomar

Sevenfold
Jul 5, 2006, 11:12 PM
Could very well be, more power to yah, just makes me giggle is all, no offense http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EspioKaos
Jul 5, 2006, 11:30 PM
On 2006-07-05 21:09, Sevenfold wrote:
That's what I played as during the beta. It was a little difficult to get started if from nothing more than the severe cut in HP and DFP I took by changing my type from hunter to force, but once I leveled up a bit, I didn't have much trouble. But, yeah, it is a little funny seeing a big buff guy waving around a wand or staff to cast techs as opposed to dishing out destruction with his fists. I should post some of my character's pics. I've got some funny looking casting poses. XD

Sevenfold
Jul 5, 2006, 11:36 PM
Haha yes! Even better though. Make one thats big and scary looking, but adjust the voice to suit a 6 year old. Buwhahaha!

UltimateCarl
Jul 6, 2006, 01:58 AM
Well from the others we already know the combinations for everyone but Beasts, male or female. It seems PSU has dropped the shorthand, and it's driving me crazy. I've always had this absurd love for PSO's shorthand, and it's bugging the heck out of me that I don't know what to call Beasts. So far I've used HU/RA/FObeast and HU/RA/FObeastess. FObeast sounds particularly funny to me. Not quite as funny as FOcast, though. Someone above said 'furl'... To be honest, I like that. Male Beasts = HU/RA/FOfur and Female Beasts = HU/RA/FOfurl.

But, yeah, big buff Beasts slinging spells does sound funny to watch. XD I, of course, want a FOcast, though...

Tycho
Jul 6, 2006, 03:25 AM
I kinda liked this 'beastra' idea that someone posted in a similar topic.

AceMac
Jul 6, 2006, 03:30 AM
FOcast!? That's the crazyest combo ever!! I like it.

REJ-
Jul 6, 2006, 01:00 PM
Weatherman: "...and the Focast for today is an ice storm followed by some lightning, please take shelter where available, and watch out for fireballs"

Ikubi
Jul 6, 2006, 01:08 PM
For the beasts, why not FO/RA/HUbea for guys and FO/RA/HUbeal for girls. ;o Makes it sound deceptively unique. XD

isahn80
Jul 6, 2006, 01:29 PM
I like Ikubi's idea... except that would mean a male beast force would be called FObea (looks like it should be pronounced "phobia").

Ikubi
Jul 6, 2006, 01:38 PM
Yeah, once i put it down, i was thinking the same thing, except furbee. XD FObea, Furbee. XD but it would kinda fit. ;O

Sevenfold
Jul 6, 2006, 03:57 PM
On 2006-07-06 11:00, REJ- wrote:
Weatherman: "...and the Focast for today is an ice storm followed by some lightning, please take shelter where available, and watch out for fireballs"

rofl

DikkyRay
Jul 6, 2006, 04:28 PM
Im making a huge burly beast. Then giving him the highest pitch voice lol

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 6, 2006, 04:30 PM
i like HU/RA/FObeast and HU/RA/FObeasteal