PDA

View Full Version : Does ne1 know a place were i can download a demo for PSO or

LiqourSiCC
Jul 6, 2006, 04:06 AM
Does anyone know if theres a place where i can download PSO or PSU?? my xbox got stolen and the 360 doesnt play pso so i got nothing.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ryna
Jul 6, 2006, 04:24 AM
There are currently no legitimate demoes for Phantasy Star Universe.

Kyuu
Jul 6, 2006, 04:53 AM
You can download Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst for free from www.psobb.com. There is also a free trial period, so you can play it for a bit without paying a thing, and it's only $9 a month if you decide to keep playing. PSOBB is what's getting me my Phantasy Star fix until PSU comes out. ^_^

TheGreyCliche
Jul 6, 2006, 02:16 PM
i just downloaded psobb, i went through all the steps. but when i go to input my user id before i can start the game, it won't let me type. i am not a pc gamer at all, so i could be overlooking something. i can get to the place where i should be able to type (by hiting enter enough times and using the arrow keys), but i can't get my user id in there...

do i have to download the patch first? i tried but the server is down... hmmm...

LiqourSiCC
Jul 6, 2006, 05:25 PM
So do i have to pay for the hunters license in the free trial?? Do I have to pay for anything??

Tystys
Jul 6, 2006, 05:29 PM
Yes, after the free trial you must pay about 9 bucks a month to keep playing. I think you need a legit Credit Card in order to even get an account

IrishSoldier
Jul 7, 2006, 01:29 AM
What exactly should I have on my computer to run this game?