PDA

View Full Version : Shit...

Allos
Jul 6, 2006, 12:13 PM
_________

navci
Jul 6, 2006, 12:52 PM
Good luck. Be there is all you can do, and sometimes, that is all you have to do too.

DikkyRay
Jul 6, 2006, 12:57 PM
Im really sorry dude. Death sucks. My best friend lost his stepdad to cancer. Only problem was he hated his stepdad, but somehow i still felt a little sorry for him. I think it was because they didnt make amends.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 6, 2006, 01:41 PM
On 2006-07-06 10:52, navci wrote:
Good luck. Be there is all you can do, and sometimes, that is all you have to do too.

Amen.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 6, 2006, 03:13 PM
Odd how you generally don't encounter episodes of just a single, individual death. Usually several unrelated deaths will occur over a fairly short interval. They say it comes in sevens.

Still, death is another fact of life. The end of a journey. Whatever reason by which the universe chooses to snatch someone away from us may not for be us to know, but in verity, it is something we all must learn to deal with and accept.

Sometimes, it takes a death to draw people together, doesn't it?

isahn80
Jul 6, 2006, 03:23 PM
Hey, I just want to say I wish the best for you and your friend.

I recently lost a friend (he drowned after overdosing on "K"), and had another one blow his head off back in high school. I firmly believe everything happens for a reason, but that didn't make it any easier to accept.

merrycherry9
Jul 6, 2006, 07:03 PM
Im sorry. Life is a ride and all you can do now is hold on. Unfortunately these deaths happened so close making you feel sad for two of your friends but it'll be fine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif