PDA

View Full Version : Marked by Chaos!?

Mwabwetumba
Jul 6, 2006, 06:51 PM
Greetings friends.. getting late here in europe, and Im having some deep thoughts running through my head..

(this is directed to Warhammer fans, if any are present here.. otherwise, dang it!)

I have come to the conclusion that I might be Marked by Chaos!
I can hear you say: That is impossible, the Chaos Gods are purely fictional, and has nothing to do with the real world!
Well then, suck on this:
1) 3 pimples has appeared on the back of my neck, in the shape of a triangle! - Mark of Nurgle
2) I have undergone great change in my life as of late! - Mark of Tzeentch
3) I have a great deal of couped up anger inside of me! - Mark of Khorne
4) I have always have a somewhat (by my friends standards) perverted view of pleasure. - Mark of Slaanesh
5) I train regularily(sp?) with swords in my own house! - Everyone knows that Chaos Warriors excel at close combat

Wow, I must be tired.. but you gotta see the wierd part in it, right!?
Yeah, bow before me mortals, the lord of the end times shall rise again... and it starts here, in this SPAM-forum...feel the seriousness!

DikkyRay
Jul 6, 2006, 06:53 PM
hey those same things happen to me! I MUST BE MARKED

isahn80
Jul 6, 2006, 06:58 PM
Hmmm... now all you need is the 8-pointed star branded to your forehead.

I don't know if you were referring to Fantasy or 40k, but I remember Chaos armies being complete cheese.

I do like Slaanesh though. I saw a guy with a fantasy Slaanesh army who modified a minotaur so it was jerking off.

Mwabwetumba
Jul 6, 2006, 07:02 PM
On 2006-07-06 16:58, isahn80 wrote:
Hmmm... now all you need is the 8-pointed star branded to your forehead.

I don't know if you were referring to Fantasy or 40k, but I remember Chaos armies being complete cheese.

I do like Slaanesh though. I saw a guy with a fantasy Slaanesh army who modified a minotaur so it was jerking off.

You know, the 8-pointed star of Chaos wouldnt be too bad....
Meh, the Chaos fluff is nearly the same in borth Fantasy and 40K, was referring to both actually.
You CAN make them cheesy, as with all the other armies, but not in my case.. nuh-uh!

Tzeentch all the way,pal.. but maybe I should change to Undivided, as to recieve my all to obious blessings?

DikkyRay: A future of power and bloodshed lies infront of us!

isahn80
Jul 6, 2006, 07:16 PM
Well, I can't help but respect someone who plays Chaos but doesn't cheese them out. I'd say stick with Tzeentch, but then again I'm a fan of themed armies.

Mwabwetumba
Jul 6, 2006, 07:19 PM
Thank you for those encouraging words:D

(when I think about it now, I would never be able to re-paint the whole damn army..not that I would want to either..yaaargh)