PDA

View Full Version : The best race.

Oreic
Jul 8, 2006, 11:06 PM
Well I've seen tons of topics about it but I want a poll.So, well Im going with CAST because well the humans build them to be perfect.Well you knew that already.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oreic on 2006-07-08 21:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oreic on 2006-07-08 22:58 ]</font>

Rei-San
Jul 8, 2006, 11:22 PM
I say humans, because they should start of evenly balance, then you can up whatever catagory by your self to your choosing. I did that to ray and he's doing fine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. (well, he was.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RayMaster on 2006-07-08 21:24 ]</font>

Inazuma
Jul 8, 2006, 11:37 PM
offense > defense

newman > other races

ShinMaruku
Jul 9, 2006, 12:02 AM
It's obvius Kryptonians are the best race

Saner
Jul 9, 2006, 12:08 AM
there should be an option for all of them.

you really can't say a specific race is the best since none of them are the best in all Class categories.

Pyronin
Jul 9, 2006, 12:08 AM
On 2006-07-08 22:02, ShinMaruku wrote:

I think sega is racist against them, thats why they aren't in PSU.

Vetsent
Jul 9, 2006, 12:40 AM
On 2006-07-08 22:08, Saner wrote:
there should be an option for all of them.

you really can't say a specific race is the best since none of them are the best in all Class categories.

Well,in your opinion is probably what he/she means,but did it say that?...

Anyways I love Casts(since the first day we met you blew my circuits away...) because they are the
all-around+(minus MST,they have it now,but they don't rock with it).Now that they have S.U.V. Weapons,they've been given a well needed boost above those beasties' Nano Blast(which attracted newcomers).

drkoolguy
Jul 9, 2006, 01:32 AM
BEAST!!! BECAUSE I'M SUCH A BEAST!!! RAWR!!!

isahn80
Jul 9, 2006, 02:20 AM
I voted newman simply because they're essential to a strong team, unless you just want to heal with items all day.

Plus they had like 1 vote.

Sgt_Shligger
Jul 9, 2006, 02:24 AM
It may have been said before but... there is no 'best" race. It's all preference... the best race varies depending onhow you ask. All the races have been balanced for YEARS............. that is what will make this a great game. PSO didn't have good character balancing but that i what sega is working on for PSU.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 9, 2006, 06:20 AM
you're right SgtShligger. to hell with racism, everyone is equal!

Alisha
Jul 9, 2006, 06:38 AM
if only that were true.

tank1
Jul 9, 2006, 06:56 AM
I voted human because i always play the jack of all trades in games.

EnixBelmont
Jul 9, 2006, 09:01 AM
I think that every race is equal except humans XD

Beasts make the best hunters, casts make the best rangers and almost equally good hunters, and newmans make by far the best forces.

Humans kind of suck at everything since they aren't specialized.

mechatra
Jul 9, 2006, 09:03 AM
RAWWWWWR!!!

>_<

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 9, 2006, 09:53 AM
On 2006-07-09 07:01, EnixBelmont wrote:
I think that every race is equal except humans XD

Beasts make the best hunters, casts make the best rangers and almost equally good hunters, and newmans make by far the best forces.

Humans kind of suck at everything since they aren't specialized.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ryna
Jul 9, 2006, 10:34 AM
In general, there is no best race. Every race has its own strengths and specializations (or lack there of). This thread would be more meaningful if you asked a more specific question like, "Which Race Makes the Best Hunter?"

ShinMaruku
Jul 9, 2006, 12:17 PM
On 2006-07-08 22:08, Pyronin wrote:

On 2006-07-08 22:02, ShinMaruku wrote:

I think sega is racist against them, thats why they aren't in PSU.

Well their storngest cna push the moon and if he jumps into a sun he knocks out Gods...

Blitzkommando
Jul 9, 2006, 01:23 PM
Yes, because we can make valid and informed decisions about a game that as of yet is still in beta phase in which nothing is entirely finalized. Bravo. Oh, and if it has any shred of gameplay like that of PSO, there cannot be a best because all races are helpful in a team for their strengths to help mask over the weaknesses within the team.

As for humans being the only, "jack of all trades" types, does anyone remember HUnewearls? Or are they just conveniently forgotten?