PDA

View Full Version : About PS2 connection

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 11, 2006, 11:20 AM
I would like to know what I need to buy in order to be able to play PSU on the PS2. I read this article that its gonna need broadband and that I should not use the hard disk drive because the new PS2 can't use it. So, what exactly do I need to buy for the PS2 so that I can access online mode. I already know about that SIGN thingie that Sega is doing. Thanks for the help.

DikkyRay
Jul 11, 2006, 11:24 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=115118&forum=20&3 everything you need is right here, er was at least answered. You could probably find these things online

EspioKaos
Jul 11, 2006, 11:26 AM
Depends on what type of PS2 you have: the original PS2 or the new thin PStwo. If you have the old PS2, you'll need to buy a network adapter. If you have the PStwo, the network adapter's altready built in, so you're good to go. After that, you activate your Guardians Liscense and you're set.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jul 11, 2006, 11:41 AM
ok, thanks. I have the old one, so I just need to pay for Network adapter and GL, right? thats cool.

EspioKaos
Jul 11, 2006, 12:11 PM
Right, that's everything; just the network adapter and GL. (Well, that's everything not including whatever your broadband service costs, of course. But, that's a given.)