PDA

View Full Version : Okay this is gonna sound weird

The-King
Jul 11, 2006, 08:02 PM
I'm telling my friend who lives in Ny that PSU is coming out and he says, "No it is out' I said wait, Phantasy Star Universe? he says yeah, his friend Branden has it, I told him to tell Branden to Im me, well he's not on. so I send him a video of PSu asking "Is this the game?" and he says yeah(My friend I mean) but it was in English so either my friend is lying for no apparent reason or there is a boot legged copy of a game that hasn't even come out in Japan yet going around, Am I crazy, theres no apparent reason for myt friend to even lie about this I mean come on

Help?

Foxix
Jul 11, 2006, 08:05 PM
there may be a bootleg hack of the beta or something I mean look at what happened with Halo 2 before it released.

The-King
Jul 11, 2006, 08:15 PM
Ah, okay, they should make some games imperviable to this kind of crap

Sigh, dang hackers will never learn *Walks away holding a disfunctional computer modem*

Foxix
Jul 11, 2006, 08:26 PM
well now this is just a possibility but I have a lot of friends that arent very "observant" shall we say? perhaps he maybe lying? more than likely, he just saw a brief bit of the vid and mistook it for pso

Earthsunderer
Jul 11, 2006, 08:38 PM
There were video captivation of english dubbed and subtitled PSU-footage.

The recent ones made at this Japan Exposition in France showed several videos from a demo version which was made just recently and can be viewed at the top new of this site.

RedX
Jul 11, 2006, 08:42 PM
Unless he has the E3 Demo it is imposable. The hacked Beta can only go to CC nothing farther.