PDA

View Full Version : What are you gonna name your PSU characters and what class a

The-King
Jul 11, 2006, 08:29 PM
POST IT HERE!

My name is going the be Either Sephiroth or Cloud, can't decide, I'll see when I'm making my character my class is definately going to be human

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The-King on 2006-07-11 18:33 ]</font>

Ether
Jul 11, 2006, 08:31 PM
Wow, what original names!

The-King
Jul 11, 2006, 08:36 PM
Don't hate, Appreciate I like Cloud and I Like Sephiroth, you want a damned orginal Name

Yang Yukazami is my Orignal name, you don't have to be so mean, if I can make my characters look like them then I'll name them that, If I can make one looking like the way I origanally designed Yang then I'll name one character that, be nice, I thought this was a friendly site, not a sarcastic ninnys hang out

Carlo210
Jul 11, 2006, 08:40 PM
Carlo
I don't like regretting names, so I'm Carlo. Too bad dumb people start to imagine an S is after my name and think I'm spanish.

There is no damned S at the end of my name! It's Carlo! Italian name! Geez'...

Anywho, Carlo. Human or Cast. Hunter or Ranger. I still need to see the cast creation possibilities (not just someone making a bulky, ugly robot. I wanna see the humanoid ones).

Ryna
Jul 11, 2006, 08:41 PM
Considering all of the recent Race poll threads that have been created, I am going to lock this one.