PDA

View Full Version : Retro PS-players, PLZ HELP!

RavenTW
Oct 26, 2002, 11:05 PM
I've been playing PS4 rather constantly lately. I'm down to the part where I have to face Zio. I've used the Psycho Wand and all that, but he still beats the crap outta me. I need help! How should I go about taking on this guy?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Oct 26, 2002, 11:24 PM
I always gave rune two shields... I forget the rest =3

RavenTW
Oct 26, 2002, 11:47 PM
Heck, Rune's only got one shield, and he's living longer than the rest! Chaz got killed in one hit of that Black Wave crap Zio used on Alys, Rika died to it too because I didn't Gisan or Gisar her. Demi died because I didn't like her. j/k acctually she just has really crappy HP. Rune only takes about 1 damage, until Zio pulls another Black Wave out. Even then, Rune has survived one. If only he had Gisar or whatever it is.

Hmmm, would Roka's Disrupt skill stop Zio from bringing out Falz?

RuneLateralus
Oct 27, 2002, 11:02 AM
If you are getting hit in one shot with the black wave, you might need to level up first.

I would recommend to level up and to attempt the Sandworm quest.

Use the Psycho Wand, but have all characters fight, as you do not want to waste a skill or tech. After using the Psycho Wand, have Chaz use Ray Blade followed by Crosscut, Rika should Double Slash and heal if needed. Demi must use Barrier, as it will protect from his techs and spells, and then she should include some fighting and healing (especially if a character falls, she can revive them). Rune should concentrate with Techs and Gryz should just fight. Also, throw in a deband which will weaken his strong physical attack.

Make sure to keep up Barrier and Deband. They are the key to living in this game.

RavenTW
Oct 27, 2002, 02:36 PM
I'm already in the 14-16s on levs, is that enough?

I don't have Rayblade though, and I don't know what skills Demi has that heals other ppl. I've also learned not to start off with Rune. I wasted some helpful skills before Rune actually used the Psycho-Wand.

Thanks though Rune.

RuneLateralus
Oct 27, 2002, 08:20 PM
Ok, Rika should try and heal more often. If you do not have Rayblade, then have Chaz use GiThu. If you lose any characters, have Demi use Medic. It will do only a 1/4 recovery to all characters and will revive any fallen characters. If you mean start off with Rune as in putting him in front, that is a very bad move, as Rune is a wizard and cannot sustain too much abuse. The party should be Chaz, Gryz, Rika, Demi, and Rune. That way, Rune and Demi will get the least amount of hits.

Another hint, use repair kits if you lose Demi. They will fully recover her. That is all the advice I can give you...I do not remember what level my characters were at when I beaten him.

RavenTW
Oct 27, 2002, 08:54 PM
Githu, I don't remember if I have that or not. Surprisingly, Rune can take the most punishment of the group. Thanks for the advice, will use it soon.