PDA

View Full Version : Clans already being set up for PSU

Cruisectrl
Jul 18, 2006, 04:58 PM
I've been looking around on the internet and I have been notincing that there are already sites dedicated to recruiting members for PSU clans and I liked the idea of there being clans because as far as I know, this is new to the whole Phantasy Star experience. So I decided that me and some friends would start up a clan called [rUSh]^. So please give me feedback on the idea!!

Ether
Jul 18, 2006, 05:00 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=8

Cruisectrl
Jul 18, 2006, 05:01 PM
lol that makes me look pretty dumb uh. Well thanks fer that!

Kasuke
Jul 18, 2006, 06:08 PM
She seems to be good at popping links in before anyone else says anything.

Nitrowolf
Jul 19, 2006, 09:49 AM
To be honest, PSU I dont think needs clan functions. I'm after a different game, I'm sick of every game having some sort of group functions (Linkshell's Guilds etc.) I feel clans are only neccesary in massive gave worlds (FFXI WoW etc) which justifies it.

You will have friends on PSU which you can go off playing together. The main problem being the 6 player party setup. Although the clan can gather in the lobby, and discuss etc. I really think it isnt needed.

However I do like the idea that somebody mentioned. If a clan was formed, then a set uniform would be a great idea.

Persoanlly I wont be joining a clan for one reason. Half of the "Recruited lot" you will never speak to as there will not be a chat function for everyone to talk into the same window when in a party.

It will be interesting to see how this all goes anyways.

Phaze37
Jul 19, 2006, 02:06 PM
Half of the "Recruited lot" you will never speak to as there will not be a chat function for everyone to talk into the same window when in a party.

Maybe I misunderstood what you meant, or maybe i'm wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure PSU has a party chat feature that allows all party members to chat together even when they're on different worlds. I think I read that somewhere on this site but i'm too lazy to go looking for it.

RFB
Jul 19, 2006, 02:19 PM
He probably meant guild chat / linkshell chat.

But yeah, there is a party chat... well... party chat bar, rather than window, that allows teammates to speak to each other regardless of where they are.

Nitrowolf
Jul 19, 2006, 06:07 PM
Yeah the party chat is all good and well. Very handy that for members in a different location. But I was on about linkshell, guild etc. In a similar way to BB. Sorry I didnt explain it clearer. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But I just have the feeling to combat this, most clans may just use Ventrilo to communicate.