PDA

View Full Version : Will I be able to access my account from other PCs or PS2's?

Phaze37
Jul 19, 2006, 06:26 PM
Does anyone know if I will be able to access my account and play online from other PS2s or PCs? I really liked this feature in Blue Burst, because I could install the game on my friends' computer and show him the game, or let him try making a character on my account. Also, will it be possible to access the same account from either version? If I can use the same online characters for either version, I will buy them both.

Willbo118
Jul 19, 2006, 06:35 PM
The characters will be stored Server side, so yes.

Nitrowolf
Jul 19, 2006, 06:39 PM
I would imagine so, As the characters are server saved. My versions will be PC - X360 so if you can use the one character on both platforms, that would be cool. But I'm unsure of that.

Kyuu
Jul 19, 2006, 10:27 PM
The answer is yes, as long as you're going between PCs and PS2s. Obviously, with 360s having seperate servers, you won't be able to access an account for the PC or PS2 versions (unless it's suddenly revealed that all three platforms are linked between now and launch).

Phaze37
Jul 20, 2006, 04:13 AM
Is that a definite yes? That's cool. It seemed very likely that it'd be possible to access my characters from other systems for that version of PSU, but I wasn't so sure about being able to do that between the seperate versions. That's pretty convenient.