PDA

View Full Version : Are There Any Section IDs

NDkEwL
Jul 20, 2006, 06:11 PM
There are way too many threads here for me to spend time looking to see if any asked this, and the search option seemed weird. I also do not have the beta version nor read anything about the beta/game other than what I have seen around here, which isnt much. Regardless...

Will there be any section IDs in this game, and along those line, will the name of the character have any influence on how the character will grow besides people teaming with you more because they like your name.

If I have learned anything from my past experiences with Phantasy Star games, I know I want daggers and swords...and want to hit people over the head named Alis for having weird nightmares, but that is beside the point.

Sinue_v2
Jul 20, 2006, 06:15 PM
There are way too many threads here for me to spend time looking to see if any asked this, and the search option seemed weird.

There's too many words in this post to bother reading, and the topic poster seems wierd.

Sorry, can't help.

PALRAPPYS
Jul 20, 2006, 06:34 PM
No more ID's. Haha you know I can't criticize you becuase I asked the same thing a couple of weeks ago! Also, for your 2nd question, I don't know.

Jife_Jifremok
Jul 20, 2006, 11:15 PM
No section IDs, and good riddance. No having to have a certain kind of name to get the ID you want, no certain color of ID making your costume look not as good, and no stupid loot limitations based on ID.

So, the only effect your name wil ave is yes, there are people who may or may not want to adventure with you because they like or don't like your name.

(myself as an example, I'd rather not adventure with Final Fantasy names, excessive numbers or downright unoriginal names that just plain suck)

NDkEwL
Jul 20, 2006, 11:27 PM
I am probably going to use the same name I used for the Gamecube version since people loved it, and it brought me happiness...TheMilkMan

But, I will party with anyone despite their names, however, i may choose one person over another due to their name...that is just in bred prejudices that occur in everyone...Who would you rather have RacistUltraConservative or RubberDuck17...exactly

Edit: I figured out how to bolden text...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NDkEwL on 2006-07-20 21:43 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Jul 20, 2006, 11:36 PM
[b]?

You came from GameFaqs didn't you?

NDkEwL
Jul 20, 2006, 11:42 PM
i was lazy, didnt want to figure out how to make it bold otherwise...

And, what do you mean from GameFaqs? I was just trying to bolden the text...

Edit: Oh, braces...gotcha...yup, should have realized that one with the buttons right there...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NDkEwL on 2006-07-20 21:44 ]</font>