PDA

View Full Version : Question...

-Klaus-
Jul 21, 2006, 11:35 AM
Well, I don't think any of us would know yet, but for the PS2 is a keyboard absolutely required or is it like PSO GCN where you can bring up a keyboard on-screen?

Any help would be appriciated. :]

DoctorShasta
Jul 21, 2006, 01:55 PM
Don't know for sure but it'll probably be like PSO GCN

Nisshoku
Jul 21, 2006, 02:47 PM
Actually, my best guess is that there will probably be no on-screen keyboard. Which means for them ost part, if you're going to be on-line, you'd best put in a USB Keyboard.

Ibuka
Jul 21, 2006, 03:04 PM
I think it will have a soft KB since most of the PS2 online games have them... Well the ones i played anyway like MH and Socom.. So 9 times out of 10 it will have one cause it would be kinda silly to remove soft KB since it's been in all the home console version of PSO so im sure it's no diffrent with PSU in that part

Phaze37
Jul 21, 2006, 03:15 PM
You just need a USB keyboard for this game, which can be very cheap and easy to find unlike the overpriced gamecube keyboards and keyboard adaptors, which you had to order online. Because of that PSOGC really needed it's software keyboard. Since a cheap $10 USB keyboard will work just fine, PSU doesn't really even need a software keyboard. If you plan on spending a good amount of time on the game it would be really silly not to get a keyboard. I got really really fast at typing using the soft keyboard in PSOGC but trust me a $10 keyboard will make life much easier.