PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!!!! Please

Cruisectrl
Jul 21, 2006, 10:42 PM
If the laptop im lookin at isnt good enough to run PSU realy smooth and nice, I'm gonna go with the PS2. Please dont spam "Ps2 Rulz" or anything like that please. Someone that knows computer specs please just tell me if this is a good choice for psu otherwise im goin to get a Ps2

Processor: Intel® Celeron® M 370 1.5GHz 1MB L2 Cache 400MHZ FSB
Operating System (Office software not included): Genuine Microsoft® Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005 with Service Pack 2
Display: Alienware® Sentia m3200 with 12.1" Wide-XGA 1280x800 LCD - Xeno Grey
Motherboard: Alienware® Intel® 915GM + ICH6 Chipset
Memory: 512MB Dual Channel DDR2 SO-DIMM at 533MHz - 2 x 256MB
Hard Drive: 40GB ATA/100 5,400 RPM
Primary CD ROM/DVD ROM: 24x10x24 CD-RW / 8X DVD Combo w/Software MPEG2 Decoder
Video/Graphics Card: Intel® GMA 900 Extreme Graphics
Wireless Network Card: Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200 b/g Wireless Card
Communications: Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet NIC
Communications: Integrated 56K Modem with V.90 Technology
Sound Card: Sound Blaster Pro Compatible 5.1 Digital Audio
Primary Battery: Sentia 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Smart Battery Pack
Warranty: 1-Year AlienCare Toll-Free 24/7 Phone Support w/ Onsite Service
AlienRespawn: Alienware® Respawn Recovery Kit
Instant-ON Playback: Instant-ON Media Playback featuring PowerCinema
Alienware Exclusive Offers: GameFly - Unlimited Game Rentals for 15 days - FREE TRIAL
Productivity Software: Microsoft® Works 8 Productivity Suite
Desktop Enhancements: Exclusive AlienGUIse Theme Manager

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cruisectrl on 2006-07-21 20:42 ]</font>

Carlo210
Jul 21, 2006, 10:54 PM
Won't run it. MY pc is better than that and it's *just* able to push pso at 30fps at low-med. It can do 30fps on high settings, but not in ruins.

Cruisectrl
Jul 21, 2006, 10:59 PM
Can you please tell me why?

What specs wud you recomend?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cruisectrl on 2006-07-21 21:00 ]</font>

Lyrise
Jul 21, 2006, 11:08 PM
On 2006-07-21 20:42, Cruisectrl wrote:

Processor: Intel Celeron M 370 1.5GHz 1MB L2 Cache 400MHZ FSB

Memory: 512MB Dual Channel DDR2 SO-DIMM at 533MHz - 2 x 256MB

Video/Graphics Card: Intel GMA 900 Extreme Graphics

These are areas that are going to give you the most problems.

Minimum clockspeed required is 1.6GHz, so that Celeron isn't going to cut it.

The RAM is just meeting the recommended spec, but you won't be able to run high graphics settings with that much RAM.

Finally, the Video card. This is the ultimate offender to yoru setup. Intel graphics always run on shared memory, so it'll detract from the RAM you have. That's just the technical aspect of it. The real reason: PSU doesn't support Intel Graphics or GeForce MX chipsets. There's a good chance PSU won't even run at all.

Carlo210
Jul 21, 2006, 11:11 PM
Better Graphics Card, extra stick of 512 memory, and an AMD 2800+ or equivalent. That should run PSU just fine.

For graphics cards, for the pc, I'd reccomend a 7200 256mb. Make sue you get the right one, though. Most of the 7200s have expandable memory which lets them have 512mb instead. That'd run PSU fine.

The 7200s are also cheap.
Since you live in canada, here is a good video card.
If you have pci-express, get this one.
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1819046&CatId=0

If you have AGP, get this one.
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2201323&CatId=933
The AGP card above is the only affordable decent card they have. AGP cards are getting out of date fast and becoming more expensive as well.

I'd reccomend the pci card.

For processors, you'll have to find out which kind of socket your motherboard has. Get an AMD 2800+ plus of that socket or a normal Intel P4 3.0 for whatever socket you have.
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/Category/category_cpu.asp

Cruisectrl
Jul 21, 2006, 11:19 PM
okay umm im technologily retarded. If it isnt too much to ask could you send me a link for a laptop thats affordable but will run psu coz what you just sayd was so confusing to me!! (im sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )

Lyrise
Jul 21, 2006, 11:33 PM
"Affordable", "Good Graphics", and "Laptop" usually don't belong in the same sentence. What's your price range?

Cruisectrl
Jul 21, 2006, 11:34 PM
1300 Canadian max (i know its low but theres gotta be something out there)

And who said anything about good graphics, the normal amount is good lol

xJermariox
Jul 21, 2006, 11:35 PM
Sorry Cruise I cant help you, but i kinda have the same problem. I wanna know if my laptop will be able to play PSU with max setttings or close to max. Here are my specs.

Dell Latitude D810
Windows XP Professional
Intel M Processor 1.86 GHz
1 GB RAM
Ati Mobilility Radeon x300 64MB <--- -Believes this card is crappy ._.-
80GB 7400 Rpm

Oh and if its not enough is there a website that sells Dell Latitude D810 Videocards? I heard you could upgrade Dell laptops, but im not sure of it. *shrugs* Thanks

Kyuu
Jul 21, 2006, 11:37 PM
I think Carlos missed the fact that this is a laptop. You can't put a GeForce 7200 or an Athlon 2800+ into a laptop.

But yeah, is that something you built off the Alienware site? If so, you're going to have to go up on the processor and videocard, and preferably go up to a gig of RAM. Obviously that'll push the price up, but with those specs PSU will be chugging along, if it boots up at all.

If you can't afford a more expensive laptop, then you'd be best just going with the PS2 version of PSU. Like Lyrise said, laptops with good gaming specs are not what is usually considered "affordable."

Cruisectrl
Jul 21, 2006, 11:48 PM
k i think i found a comp, tell me what u think of these specs --

XPS M1210 Intel® Core™ Duo Processor T2300E (1.66GHz/667MHz FSB)
Operating System Genuine Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005
A/V Communications Package None
Memory 1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz (2 Dimms)
Video Card Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950
Hard Drive 80GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
Network Card Integrated 10/100 Network Card and Modem
Adobe Software Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 6.0
CD ROM/DVD ROM Free upgrade 8x CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) with double-layer DVD+R write capability
Sound Options Integrated Audio
Wireless Networking Cards Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 Mini Card (802.11 a/g, 54Mbps)
Office Software (not included in Windows XP) No productivity suite- Corel WordPerfect word processor only
Anti-Virus/Security Suite (Pre-installed) McAfee Security Center w/ VirusScan, Firewall and Privacy, 90-day trial
Primary Battery 53 WHr 6-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
Hardware Support Services 1 Yr Return to Depot Service with 1 Yr Tech Support
Internet Access Please select an ISP subscription
Future Operating Systems Windows Vista™ Capable

Lyrise
Jul 21, 2006, 11:53 PM
1300 is quite impossible to get a laptop that will run PSU. Biggest problem is that most laptops that fall under that pricerange is loaded with the integrated Intel garbage. Anything else and it shoots over 1300.

On 2006-07-21 21:48, Cruisectrl wrote:

Remember what I said earlier? PSU won't support Intel graphics. You need to find a laptop that runs on a GeForce or a Radeon.

Cruise> Your profile says you live in Calgary, (I live there too), go call up Memory Express or BCom, and ask them if they have anything that falls in your conditions or could be customized to fit the conditions.

Jermario> That setup will let you run on low, or lower mid settings; maybe even normal settings if your card can access shared memory. As for upgrades, all you can do is call up Dell or your local shop and see if they can do it. Do note though, because this is a laptop we're talking about, expect to fork out a large amount if they do allow for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyrise on 2006-07-21 21:55 ]</font>

Ujuji
Jul 21, 2006, 11:55 PM
lol does your video card have to be integrated intel graphics? Strong Processor but graphics card?...Remember computer games are mostly video card dependent

VioletSkye
Jul 22, 2006, 12:01 AM

That is not going to run PSU well if at all. If you want even the slightest chance of running PSU well on a laptop, you'll need to go with a machine that does not use integrated graphics. A "dedicated" card for a laptop is in many ways quite different in form and function than a dedicated card for a desktop, but it still utilizes a GPU and uses VRAM (and in some cases as with hypermemory) up to a certain amount of system RAM. It's impossible to say where the line should be drawn for PSU because of a few factors:

1. It hasn't been released yet.
2. The other component specs need to be taken into consideration also (such as CPU and system RAM.) As I have said in the past many times not all hardware is created equal.

I think on the ATI side you would probably be safe with an Xpress 1400 and up and on the Nvidia side, probably a GO 6600 and up as long as your other specs are up to par.

You're possibly going to lose a few frames per second with the integrated audio also, because even with a sound chipset the CPU needs to process many of the actual sound effects.

Cruisectrl
Jul 22, 2006, 12:02 AM
okay well lets say i was willing to expand my price range. Can you recomend one for under 2000$?

Again tho i dont understand that comupter mumbo jumbo, im not customizing a laptop i jsut want premade

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cruisectrl on 2006-07-21 22:04 ]</font>

Ujuji
Jul 22, 2006, 12:14 AM
http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/computer_series.do?series_name=dv8000t_series&catLevel=3&category=notebooks/hp_pavilion/dv8000_series&storeName=computer_store&seeAllSpec=true&tab_switch=true&tab=specs

Heres a HP that you could look at :-/ although it says 1,049.99, thats only the basics, so anything better in those categories is gonna cost ya more

note: us dollers and after rebate X_X

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ujuji on 2006-07-21 22:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ujuji on 2006-07-21 22:16 ]</font>

VAL-0251
Jul 22, 2006, 12:28 AM
This is my laptop. (http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=202293500&SearchEngine=Froogle&SearchTerm=202293500&Type=PE&Category=Comp&dcaid=17379)

Notable features:
Processor AMD Mobile Turion 64 1.8GHz
WHY THIS IS GOOD: Efficiency. A Celeron like the ones you're looking at are so god-awfully inefficient that you have to take about 60% of their clocked speed to get a reasonable interpretation of what it'll do under load. The Turion 64 not only has long life potential (the industry is only going to move toward the 64-bit tech, not away), it's also ruthlessly efficient.

Memory Type DDR333/PC2700 DDR SDRAM
WHY THIS IS GOOD: Not blazingly fast, but pretty danged good for the cost. The laptop traditionally comes with 1GB standard and can be upgraded to 2GB.

Graphics Controller ATi Mobility RADEON x300 Integrated
WHY THIS IS GOOD: It beats the everliving CRAP out of this integrated intel crap you're looking at. It's rated at the general worth of a Radeon 9200 card, only it supports the fancier crap that a lot of new games require (pixel shading).

Price tag of 1,143.72 USD from the linked source. You can probably find it a bit cheaper. I turned off one feature and I could run The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion on this computer. It's a real workhorse.

Carlo210
Jul 22, 2006, 12:56 AM
Thought it was a desktop. If it were a desktop, you'd spend under 300 buccks to upgrade your pc FOR psu. For other games, you'd have to go further about 2x-2.5x the price.

VioletSkye
Jul 22, 2006, 01:11 AM
On 2006-07-21 22:28, VAL-0251 wrote:
This is my laptop. (http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=202293500&SearchEngine=Froogle&SearchTerm=202293500&Type=PE&Category=Comp&dcaid=17379)

Notable features:
Processor AMD Mobile Turion 64 1.8GHz
WHY THIS IS GOOD: Efficiency. A Celeron like the ones you're looking at are so god-awfully inefficient that you have to take about 60% of their clocked speed to get a reasonable interpretation of what it'll do under load. The Turion 64 not only has long life potential (the industry is only going to move toward the 64-bit tech, not away), it's also ruthlessly efficient.

Memory Type DDR333/PC2700 DDR SDRAM
WHY THIS IS GOOD: Not blazingly fast, but pretty danged good for the cost. The laptop traditionally comes with 1GB standard and can be upgraded to 2GB.

Graphics Controller ATi Mobility RADEON x300 Integrated
WHY THIS IS GOOD: It beats the everliving CRAP out of this integrated intel crap you're looking at. It's rated at the general worth of a Radeon 9200 card, only it supports the fancier crap that a lot of new games require (pixel shading).

Price tag of 1,143.72 USD from the linked source. You can probably find it a bit cheaper. I turned off one feature and I could run The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion on this computer. It's a real workhorse.

That's more than double what I paid for my last "work" laptop and I got a Dual Layer DVD burner with it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

The specs on that machine (Gateway MX6421) are:
Processor: AMD Turion 64 ML-32 1.8GHz
RAM: 1GB PC2700
Graphics: 200M chipset with x300 integrated core.
Storage: 80GB 5400RPM
Optical Drive: DVD+/-RW Multi-Format Double Layer.
Screen: 15.4-inch Widescreen Ultrabright TFT WXGA

Paid $550 (after $100 rebate.)

BTW, the Radeon 9200 does support 8.1 DirectX pixel and vertex shading.

VAL-0251
Jul 22, 2006, 01:50 AM
On 2006-07-21 23:11, VioletSkye wrote:
That's more than double what I paid for my last "work" laptop and I got a Dual Layer DVD burner with it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
That's great for you, but the general consumer does not have access to wholesale prices.

There is no 'directx 8.1 pixel shading' with regards to hardware. The pixel shading done in DX8.1 is software only.

When I mentioned pixel shading, I was referring to DX9 hardware pixel shading.

Further, any hardware made in the past 3 years supports vertex shading. In computer terms, that's an ancient technology.

VioletSkye
Jul 22, 2006, 02:02 AM
On 2006-07-21 23:50, VAL-0251 wrote:

On 2006-07-21 23:11, VioletSkye wrote:
That's great for you, but the general consumer does not have access to wholesale prices.

This was a special I ordered from TigerDirect. The only access needed was an internet connection http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

There is no 'directx 8.1 pixel shading' with regards to hardware. The pixel shading done in DX8.1 is software only.

Guess ATI better fix the specs page on their website since it lists:
Full support for DirectX ® 8.1 programmable pixel and vertex shaders in hardware

When I mentioned pixel shading, I was referring to DX9 hardware pixel shading.

Further, any hardware made in the past 3 years supports vertex shading. In computer terms, that's an ancient technology.

Uh, thanks for the update.

VAL-0251
Jul 22, 2006, 02:15 AM
On 2006-07-22 00:02, VioletSkye wrote:
This was a special I ordered from TigerDirect. The only access needed was an internet connection http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
My point stands. They gave it to you for a wholesale price, and the general consumer doesn't have access to wholesale prices. The business shopper commonly does and the bargain hunter does occasionally. The OP is neither.

Full support for DirectX ® 8.1 programmable pixel and vertex shaders in hardware

http://www.ati.com/products/radeon9200/index.html
No, it doesn't.

"Add SmartShader™ technology and watch Radeon® 9200 series handle the 3D experience with ease"
SmartShader basic is a panic-released extention because ATi promised that the 9200 would have pixel-shader technology in it. It does, it's just not usable. You will search in vain for any application that uses SmartShader basic without any of the 2.1 functions.

SmartShader 2.1, found most popularly on the Radeon 9800 PRO, is the complete form of this technology.

Please, don't quote technical falsehoods. The DirectX 8.1 pixel shading was a prototype, and not there for general consumer use. Seeing as this isn't a hardware research forum, nitpicking that experimental prototypes constitutes something being 'there' is not only not accurate, it's pedantic and fosters untrue perceptions.

Perhaps you missed it, but I was mentioning this to point out that you were quoting a technology that is taken as a given in this sort of situation. The implication was an advisement to not mention it again as to not muddle things in meaningless technical specs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VAL-0251 on 2006-07-22 00:19 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Jul 22, 2006, 02:32 AM
On 2006-07-22 00:15, VAL-0251 wrote:

On 2006-07-22 00:02, VioletSkye wrote:

My point stands. They gave it to you for a wholesale price, and the general consumer doesn't have access to wholesale prices. The business shopper commonly does and the bargain hunter does occasionally. The OP is neither.
I didn't do anything but visit the site and order the laptop, which ANYONE could have done. I simply did the legwork and searched for the best price. The general consumer (last time I checked) probably has internet access and can order a laptop online. I think you are under the impression that I entered some type of wholesale portal to order my laptop or that I got some type of deal for my business, but that's not the case.

http://www.ati.com/products/radeon9200/index.html
No, it doesn't.

"Add SmartShader™ technology and watch Radeon® 9200 series handle the 3D experience with ease"
SmartShader basic is a panic-released extention because ATi promised that the 9200 would have pixel-shader technology in it. It does, it's just not usable. You will search in vain for any application that uses SmartShader basic without any of the 2.1 functions.

SmartShader 2.1, found most popularly on the Radeon 9800 PRO, is the complete form of this technology.

Please, don't quote technical falsehoods. The DirectX 8.1 pixel shading was a prototype, and not there for general consumer use. Seeing as this isn't a hardware research forum, nitpicking that experimental prototypes constitutes something being 'there' is not only not accurate, it's pedantic and fosters untrue perceptions.
The point is that technically it did have hardware support for pixel shading. I didn't say anything at all about how it was or wasn't used. That doesn't foster untrue perceptions because it really doesn't matter. I doubt anyone is going to run out and buy a Radeon 9200 anyway, so I would hardly deem my statement as misleading someone. I was merely pointing out the facts.

Perhaps you missed it, but I was mentioning this to point out that you were quoting a technology that is taken as a given in this sort of situation. The implication was an advisement to not mention it again as to not muddle things in meaningless technical specs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VAL-0251 on 2006-07-22 00:19 ]</font>

I'm not the one who got upset at being corrected. I simply mentioned a fact and you made a mountain out of a molehill. As I already mentioned, it's not like it matters so I'm not sure why you felt the need to drag it out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-07-22 00:39 ]</font>

VAL-0251
Jul 22, 2006, 02:46 AM
On 2006-07-22 00:32, VioletSkye wrote:
I didn't do anything but visit the site and order the laptop, which ANYONE could have done. I simply did the legwork and searched for the best price. The general consumer (last time I checked) probably has internet access and can order a laptop online.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I said you were a bargain hunter.

You did the legwork, you were informed, and you, in all likelihood, had more than the time window of "right now" to take your informational input.

The OP is not doing this. He's not informed, he doesn't know where to do the legwork from, and he's not given us any indication of his timeframe. Therefore he's not a bargain hunter. This is simply about considering your audience when you're posting; I AM assuming, of course, you were posting to the OP, and not just to brag.

The point is that technically it did have hardware support for pixel shading. I didn't say anything at all about how it was or wasn't used. That doesn't foster untrue perceptions because it really doesn't matter.
It does when you start mentioning that something had pixel-shading technology, and your less-informed compodraits draw the conclusion that something that this is sufficient for something that requires a pixel shader, which it is out and out not.

Unless you are ignoring the fact that we are not speaking to hardware researchers, your statement that it had pixel shading is wrong. The prototype wasn't there for consumer use, so for consumer use, the Radeon 9200 does not support pixel shading.

I doubt anyone is going to run out and buy a Radeon 9200 anyway, so I would hardly deem my statement as misleading someone. I was merely pointing out the facts.
Considering that a 9200 can be picked up on a 12 year old's earnings for mowing the lawn, to a consumer looking for a quick upgrade, it may look very attractive indeed.

I'm not the one who got upset at being corrected. I simply mentioned a fact and you made a mountain out of a molehill. As I already mentioned, it's not like it matters so I'm not sure why you felt the need to drag it out.
I'm not sure where you got the impression that I'm upset in any way, but that's beside the point. As I mentioned before, I'm disputing your claim because it's not correct. If you'd like to take this discussion to techspot or overclock.net, I would be most happy to agree with you that the 9200 had pixel shading technology, because those are hardware researchers and enthusiasts. These are consumers. If you are speaking to a consumer and you say that SmartShader basic constitutes pixel shader support, you are wrong.

I'm sorry if the fact that I speak in very certain, clear terms has annoyed you in any way, but to be helpful, I must consider my audience.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VAL-0251 on 2006-07-22 00:47 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Jul 22, 2006, 03:07 AM
Heh, I wasn't annoyed, just surprised that our discussion went this far. If I am assisting someone on the forums with a specific request for information, then (like you) I absolutely consider my audience and I abstain from technical babble and meaningless specs that won't matter to them or what they wish to accomplish, but the point I was making was not directed at the OP, nor was it meant as an endorsement or a defense of a Radeon 9200 card. When you mention the audience at PSOW, you have to remember that our audience includes some very knowledgeable members, so the occasional tech speak is the norm. Honestly, I had no idea when I made the remark about the pixel shading support that it would ever have demanded this much attention.

I think it's great that we have as many skilled people as we do and of course our opinions don't always jive http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif and that's cool too, but when it comes down to actual member support for an issue I agree that you have to keep things on their level and I truly believe we do and have done an excellent job of that thus far.

Kyuu
Jul 22, 2006, 04:28 AM
You're not going to win many friends when you're basically calling most people on the forums tech-illiterate ignorami who can't even do something as simple as bargain shop, Val.

And when the hell did the tables get so stretched out? Or is it just me?

Cruisectrl
Jul 22, 2006, 10:28 AM
mines streched too

Cruisectrl
Jul 22, 2006, 10:33 AM
So VAL, the one you said was 'Your Laptop', Will that one work really good for psu?
And how does it compare to the specs of this one --

Processor
- Intel® Core™ Duo Processor T2300
- 667Mhz FSB, L1 Cache 32KB/32KB, L2 Cache 2MB

Memory
Standard Memory: 1GB PC2-4200 DDR2 (512MB x 2)
Maximum Memory: 4GB PC2-4200 DDR2
Expansion Modules: 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1024MB or 2048MB PC2-4200 DDR2

Hard Disk Drive: 100.0 billion bytes, 9.5mm height, S-ATA, 5400rpm.
Optical Drive: Built-in DVD Super-Multi Double Layer +-R Drive functions:
- Read: CD-ROM (24x), CD-R (24x), CD-RW (10x), DVD-ROM (8x), DVD-R (8x), DVD-RW (4x), DVD+R (8x), DVD+RW (4x), DVD-RAM (5x), DVD+R(DL) (2.4x), DVD-R(DL) (2x)
- Write: CD-R (24x). CD-RW (10x), DVD-R (8x), DVD-RW (4x), DVD+R (8x), DVD+RW (4x), DVD-RAM (5x), DVD+R(DL) (2.4x), DVD-R(DL) (2x)

Display System
Type: TFT Active Matrix colour LCD display
Size (diagonal): 15.4” Wide XGA TFT with TruBrite™ Screen Technology
Native LCD Panel Resolution: 1280x800x16.7 million colours
External Support and Max. Colour Support (dependant On CRT): Up to 2,048 x 1536 x 16.7 million colours
Simult. Display Support: 1024x768x16.7 million colours

Graphics Controller: ATI Mobility Radeonl® X1400 M54P with 128MB DDR dedicated video memory.

Sound System
- Harman Kardon Stereo speakers.
- Realtek ALC861 Software Sound 16-bit stereo
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Direct 3D Sound, DirectSound, DirectMusic, MIDI(playback).

Communication
Modem: V.92 56K Data/Fax Modem
Ethernet: 10/100 integrated Ethernet LAN
Wireless: Intel Golan Wireless LAN (802.11ag)

Expansion:
Memory: Two expansion slots total. Open slots, can be filled with 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB or 2GB PC2-4200 DDR2 modules, for maximum of 4096MB use; 2048MB + 2048MB.
PC Card: 1PC Card slot supports one Type II PC Cards; supports CardBus.

Or this one --

Processor:
- Intel Centrino Core Duo T2400
- 1.83GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, FSB 667MHz

Chipset: Mobile Intel 945 PM Express

Memory:
- 1GB (DDR2-667, Use one socket)
- 2x SO-DIMM sockets expandable to 2GB

Display: 15.4" WXGA (1280x800) Color Shine LCD
Graphics & Video: nVidia GeForce Go 7300 with 128MB video memory

Storage
Hard Disk Drive: 100GB (5400RPM) Ultra DMA100 HDD
Optical Storage Device: 8x DVD-RW Dual Layer Drive

????

Carlo210
Jul 22, 2006, 12:00 PM
I'd try to learn a bit more about pcs. Anandtech has very good references on this kind of stuff. I'm not saying I won't offer my help, but you are going to need to know about your cmputer even once you get it.

VAL-0251
Jul 22, 2006, 12:15 PM
I expect mine to gut out PSU fine, especially considering I got it to run TES4: Oblivion, yes.

Both computers you have linked are worse than mine in the sense of growth; their lack of a 64-bit processor will hamper their life span. However, they both have better video than mine, so for PSU they'd both work great.

VioletSkye
Jul 22, 2006, 12:26 PM
Cruisectrl, the first laptop you listed in the above post most likely will run PSU descently. The second laptop is still using an integrated Intel chipset that I really don't think is going to handle PSU.

VAL-0251
Jul 22, 2006, 12:27 PM
On 2006-07-22 10:26, VioletSkye wrote:
Cruisectrl, the first laptop you listed in the above post most likely will run PSU descently. The second laptop is still using an integrated Intel chipset that I really don't think is going to handle PSU.

No, it wasn't.

VioletSkye
Jul 22, 2006, 12:32 PM
On 2006-07-22 10:27, VAL-0251 wrote:

On 2006-07-22 10:26, VioletSkye wrote:

No, it wasn't.

Yep, you're right. I saw only the chipset. So yeah, either of those should be able to handle PSU just fine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BTW what are the prices on both of those?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-07-22 10:44 ]</font>

Yurochka
Jul 22, 2006, 01:25 PM
I noticed it has been said that PSU won't support Intel Graphics cards. This somewhat worries me. ): Is everyone positive Intel Graphics will be unsupported? I have an "Intel GMA 900" card that came with my m7060n HP Media Center, and it has never given me problems. I play PSO with near-high graphics and no slowdown except occasionally in the Seabed, so I was hoping I'd be able to play PSU with the same machine.

In case you'd like to look, here's the link for my specific card:
http://www.intel.com/design/graphics/gma900/

Do you think it will handle PSU?
(I've 1GB RAM, 3GHz Intel 4 Processor in addition)

Kyuu
Jul 22, 2006, 01:46 PM
I wouldn't take your experiences with PSO as any indication of your machine's ability to handle PSU. PSU may not be "next-gen," but its certainly much, much more taxing than a five year old Dreamcast game.

Your integrated Intel Graphics use the CPU and system memory rather than its own dedicated GPU and VRAM. That's not good. Also, I noticed it says it has a whopping four pixel pipelines. Considering low-end cards today are touting at least twelve, and often sixteen, that's pretty poor. Although the your RAM and CPU are just fine, the integrated Intel graphics just aren't going to cut it, I'm afraid. You might be able to get by with low details and lower resolutions. Maybe.

You can get a videocard that will give you MUCH better performance for almost nothing at all. If your computer has a PCI-Express slot, you can get a very decent card for less than $60: here. (http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=327701)

If you only have an AGP slot, and a VERY limited budget, just pick up a card like this for less than $40: here. (http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=321912)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-07-22 11:48 ]</font>

Yurochka
Jul 22, 2006, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I figured PSU would definately be a lot harder to run than PSO, but I just wanted to give some sort of perspective since I don't play many graphics-intense games on my PC.

I have neither PCI-Express, nor AGP slots, and that is what worries me. I think the only thing this PC offers is a PCI slot. (not express) I'm still not sure if it would be better to upgrade to a PCI card, or just leave my Intel alone.

VioletSkye
Jul 22, 2006, 02:06 PM
On 2006-07-22 11:57, Yurochka wrote:
Yeah, I figured PSU would definately be a lot harder to run than PSO, but I just wanted to give some sort of perspective since I don't play many graphics-intense games on my PC.

I have neither PCI-Express, nor AGP slots, and that is what worries me. I think the only thing this PC offers is a PCI slot. (not express) I'm still not sure if it would be better to upgrade to a PCI card, or just leave my Intel alone.

Even a PCI videocard would give you better performance. It obviously doesn't have the bandwidth speed that even an AGP slot would give you, but having a dedicated GPU and VRAM will fare better than letting your CPU do the work of the GPU and using up system RAM, which as I already pointed out is not capable of being accessed by the GPU and CPU at the same time which causes bottlenecks.

Carlo210
Jul 22, 2006, 02:08 PM
On 2006-07-22 11:46, Kyuu wrote:
I wouldn't take your experiences with PSO as any indication of your machine's ability to handle PSU. PSU may not be "next-gen," but its certainly much, much more taxing than a five year old Dreamcast game.

Your integrated Intel Graphics use the CPU and system memory rather than its own dedicated GPU and VRAM. That's not good. Also, I noticed it says it has a whopping four pixel pipelines. Considering low-end cards today are touting at least twelve, and often sixteen, that's pretty poor. Although the your RAM and CPU are just fine, the integrated Intel graphics just aren't going to cut it, I'm afraid. You might be able to get by with low details and lower resolutions. Maybe.

You can get a videocard that will give you MUCH better performance for almost nothing at all. If your computer has a PCI-Express slot, you can get a very decent card for less than $60: here. (http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=327701)

If you only have an AGP slot, and a VERY limited budget, just pick up a card like this for less than $40: here. (http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=321912)

He won't get by at low, trust me. I have the integrated intel graphics on this pc, and with 512mb ram and a 3.0 celeron, I get lag in PSO ruins at medium settings (animated textures etc). I can run 5 year old games at low/medium with no problems.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-07-22 11:48 ]</font>

Kyuu
Jul 22, 2006, 02:50 PM
Are you quite sure there's no AGP slot at least? Admittedly I'm not familiar with proprietary motherboards much, but I'd still find it odd that a motherboard that can support a 3GHz P4 and 1 gig of RAM wouldn't have an AGP slot at the least. Did you open up your case and look for yourself? An AGP slot is going to be a little bit above the PCI slots, usually, and is colored brown.

VioletSkye
Jul 22, 2006, 03:05 PM
Ok, updated. There are versions of the m7060n that do have a PCI Express x16 slot, but other versions only have 3 PCI slots. I saw none that feature an AGP slot. According to HP's site the standard model comes with 3 PCI expansion slots.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-07-22 13:11 ]</font>

qoxolg
Jul 22, 2006, 03:06 PM
Don't buy ANYTHING with an integrated videochip, why it will suck? because it has to use your system ram which will be alot slower than dedicated VRAM.

my friend played the PSU beta on his laptop with ATI mobility x200 integrated and it was going under 10FPS on the lowest settings. If you don't wanna mess with settings being busy with tweaking your settings to make the game playable.. than I say get a console.

I recommend: 1) PS2 if you don't have much money to spend, you are sure the game will run "full speed"
2) 360 if you got more money, your sure the game will always play with 60FPS, and you are ensured you can play games without worrying about your setup for ±5 years
3) buy a new laptop/desktop, for around $1100 you can get a laptop with a good Videocard and 1GB of ram, or a desktop for less than that.

Nitrowolf
Jul 22, 2006, 03:15 PM
Dont get a laptop full stop. I used to own an HP Pavillion 7200. (3.0Ghz P4 w/Hyperthreading 512MB RAM, wireless etc. 128MB GeForce GO) My GFX card ended up melting due to lack of ventilation. Laptops are not my idea of a games machine.

Hell, build your own custom PC probably cheaper. Although I don't know about Canadian prices.

Or as I'm not a Graphica is always better person. Why not buy the PS2 version? get yourself the BB adaptor(import if need be), and you have the goodness of playing it with maximum comfort and no doubt on a bigger screen than your Laptop or PC. Heck its the same game, why bother splashing out 1000-1500$ on something which will look slightly better than the PS2 version?

Think about it, grab yourself a USB keyboard. You will have the advantage over PC players with controller support. As it's gonna be a bit more messy no doubt for us PC players.

Just trying to save you money here. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitrowolf on 2006-07-22 13:19 ]</font>

Emrald
Jul 22, 2006, 03:19 PM
Actually You still gata pay the monthly fee anyways...Only reason why I'm getting PC version....So I don't have to worry about USB keyboard for PS2

Yurochka
Jul 22, 2006, 03:20 PM
I'm pretty positive about no AGP slots, HP is really strange about that. I haven't checked inside the PC for one, though. I checked with what VioletSkye mentioned, and I think I have the m7060n version that has one PCIe x16 card slot. I think it is, however, being used by a TV-tuner of a sort that came installed already. I'm guessing it wouldn't hurt much to just scrap the TV tuner in exchange for a nice graphics card.

My last question (hopefully) is: would a decent PCI-express card be able to support everything in PSU full? And briefly, how would it compare to an AGP card, or a PCI card?

P.S. - Thank you to everyone that has helped. [:

Nitrowolf
Jul 22, 2006, 03:22 PM
PCI-Express would be the way to go. I've recently put one in my PC, and it runs everything a treat. Better than AGP.

VioletSkye
Jul 22, 2006, 03:24 PM
Remember that PC users can also utilize game controllers as well. You can easily get an adapter that makes it possible to use your GC/PS2/XBox controller with your PC. Not to mention the PC specific controllers and the wired XBox 360 controller (which works great with a PC.) I think it's reasonable to think that a healthy percentage of PSU PC players will be using game controllers also, just like the PS2 and XBox 360 players.

Emrald
Jul 22, 2006, 03:26 PM
I dunno....Keyboard sounds better to me....I mean of course if they did like PSOBB and let you have a shitload of shortcuts agisgined to certin numbers....

VioletSkye
Jul 22, 2006, 03:41 PM
Yurochka, download CPU-Z (http://www.cpuid.com/download/cpu-z-135.zip) and run it. Then select the MAINBOARD tab and tell us what it has listed under GRAPHIC INTERFACE.

As for the bandwidth speeds: (peak transfer rates.)
PCI 33-MHz has a transfer rate of 133MB/sec for 32bit and 266MB/sec for 64bit
PCI 66-MHz has a transfer rate of 266MB/sec for 32bit and 532MB/sec for 64bit
PCI-X 100MHz has a tranfer rate of 800MB/sec (64bit only)
PCI-X 133MHz has a transfer rate of 1GB/sec (64bit only)
AGP 8X (which is the fastest AGP and uses AGP spec 3.0) has a transfer rate of 2.1GB/sec (32bit only)
PCI Express x16 has a transfer rate of 8GB/sec

Basically a PCI Express card will calculate data faster and send that data out over the peripheral BUS faster.

And yes a descent PCI Express card will handle everything PSU has to offer visually and more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-07-22 13:52 ]</font>

Kyuu
Jul 22, 2006, 04:35 PM
Aye, on the previous page I linked a very decent PCI Express card that would more than handle PSU for less than $60, and there are 64MB cards for even cheaper (though I would definitely recommend not going lower than a 128MB card if you can in any way scrape together the extra $20 or so).

Edit: And here's another card (http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=324603) for $59 that has 256MB of VRAM. I'm not entirely sure how the rest of the card compares to the previous one I linked with less VRAM, though. More memory is always good, though. ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-07-22 14:40 ]</font>

Yurochka
Jul 22, 2006, 04:40 PM
On 2006-07-22 13:41, VioletSkye wrote:
Yurochka, download CPU-Z (http://www.cpuid.com/download/cpu-z-135.zip) and run it. Then select the MAINBOARD tab and tell us what it has listed under GRAPHIC INTERFACE.

As for the bandwidth speeds: (peak transfer rates.)
PCI 33-MHz has a transfer rate of 133MB/sec for 32bit and 266MB/sec for 64bit
PCI 66-MHz has a transfer rate of 266MB/sec for 32bit and 532MB/sec for 64bit
PCI-X 100MHz has a tranfer rate of 800MB/sec (64bit only)
PCI-X 133MHz has a transfer rate of 1GB/sec (64bit only)
AGP 8X (which is the fastest AGP and uses AGP spec 3.0) has a transfer rate of 2.1GB/sec (32bit only)
PCI Express x16 has a transfer rate of 8GB/sec

Basically a PCI Express card will calculate data faster and send that data out over the peripheral BUS faster.

And yes a descent PCI Express card will handle everything PSU has to offer visually and more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-07-22 13:52 ]</font>

Well, HP fooled me. I saw four slots on the outside, and since the specs say 3 PCI and 1 PCI-e, I assumed there was a PCI-e, but I just looked inside of it, and there are 3 PCI, and a spot on the motherboard with no slot at all.

I used CPU-Z, and nothing is displayed under Graphic Interface. Everything under it is greyed out.

I guess I'm at: use a PCI graphics card, or use my PS2, lol.

(Thanks again for all of your help.)

Kyuu
Jul 22, 2006, 04:44 PM
If you already have a PS2, I'd definitely say just go with that. It's not really worth investing extra money into a machine quite that obsolete. You'll still have fun with PSU on the PS2!

Well, perhaps I shouldn't say obsolete, but the inability to add a videocard except through a regular PCI slot is just bad. *shakes fist at evil proprietary motherboard*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-07-22 14:46 ]</font>

DraginHikari
Jul 22, 2006, 05:24 PM
Since you guys seem more knowledge about hardware then I am... I wondering how my system stacks up if you don't mine explaining it to me:

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video: RADEON 9000 SERIES (RADEON 9000 Series AGP (0x4966)) 64.0 MB

I wasn't sure what more information to state honsetly but it would be appearicated anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DraginHikari on 2006-07-22 15:25 ]</font>

Carlo210
Jul 22, 2006, 05:28 PM
Get a better videocard. 64mb runs horribly for PSU. PRoven fact.
Get at least a 128mb card. Should cost you around 30-40 bucks. You'll be able to run psu at low settings. You should be fine with that, since it seems that's what you're shooting for.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlo210 on 2006-07-22 15:28 ]</font>

Cruisectrl
Jul 22, 2006, 07:08 PM
well thanks for all of your guys' help it was very much appreciated and helped me choose my laptop (Im going with a laptop because i need a laptop anyways so may as well go all the way and make it able to run PSU.) But if someone could give me a straight answer to this question -- Intel Centrino Core Duo T2400 will this work for PSu because A few people said Intel wont work good or something. If it does I now which laptop im getting but if it doesnt i still do but its different so i need to know thanks!

Lyrise
Jul 22, 2006, 07:14 PM
It's just the integrated Intel video chipsets that will foul up PSU. The processor will do just fine.

Nitrowolf
Jul 22, 2006, 08:15 PM
Agreed, and you cant really whip in a new GFX card for it either. You will be looking at a fairly high price for a Laptop with gaming capabilities. Mine cost me £1200 back in 2004. Just be cautious if it packs alot under the hood, that it has ample ventilation. Mine gave up after about 8 months. The problem also being PSU will push your laptop a fair bit, so temps will be high. Trouble is alot of laptop fans are located on the bottom. With the vents on the side of it. You have to have your laptop on a flat surface to play properly. Thus restricting some air. You will find the surface gets very hot. (Well mine did anyway) FFXI was the death of my Laptop T_T running @ 1280x all effects on. Couldnt even run half life 2 stabally.

It may be worth popping down to your local PC store to have a wonder around before you buy. Make sure that everything is exactly to how you want it, And that every bit of the specification is listed. (You know what salesmans can be like)

I still thing you could get yourself a desktop PC (even a shuttle) well powered and it may not cost you as much as the Laptop. Lets just hope yours does not go "pop" after a few months. Even though a warranty will be there. They seem to take forever with Laptop repairs.

Happy hunting. /salute

Cruisectrl
Jul 22, 2006, 10:14 PM
i have an awsome gaming PC custom made and all that jazz but i need a Laptop because i was told ot have one for school be cause I'm always traveling for competitions. I decided that I was gonna get a gaming laptop so I can play anywhere in my house or at the Universite (because they have wireless internet)

when you say it will foul up PSU does that mean it wont work?

Sgt_Shligger
Jul 23, 2006, 02:51 AM
Erm, I gotta know, will I even be able to run PSU? My graphics card is a GeForce >.>
My main asspects that need to be checked......
1.7 GH Processor
1.25Gb RAM (two 512's and one 256)
256+ Mb GeForce 6600 LE

Forgive me since I have asked this before http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Fleece
Jul 23, 2006, 03:17 AM
Yeah but 1.7 GHZ? WHat model/brand is it?

Im still laughing that someone said that 1.5 GHZ celeron M 370 was too slow for PSU LOL..........

If your gonna ATTEMPT to inform someone at least KNOW what your fucking talking about for christs sakes.

I also forgot: 360 PADS!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'll probably double post in a minute.....im off to go laptop shopping for that guy on Ebay http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif lol

DraginHikari
Jul 23, 2006, 04:48 AM
Well what exactly are the recommended hardware for PSU so far all I've been able to locate is the absolute bare requirements.

Fleece
Jul 23, 2006, 05:32 AM
no those are recommended, the 1.6 ghz aNd 512 ram

Carlo210
Jul 23, 2006, 08:52 AM
Well, a 'celeron' in a 'laptop' isn't exactly the most durable choice. I reccommended he get a better cpu because the celeron in my den overheats a lot, as do most celerons. Of course, the 1.5 is probably fine for psu.

Fleece
Jul 23, 2006, 09:01 AM
Celerons and Pentiums dont overheat a lot, theyre designed to run at 40 - 55 Degree C. Also a 1.5 celeron in a laptop is about equivalent to a 2.2 GHZ P4

Carlo210
Jul 23, 2006, 09:33 AM
I'm sure you'd know, since you hand out those kind of pcs for free, right? Guys, don't buy your laptops. Apply for welfare and Fleece will give them to you for free, since he's such a helpful, kind, and insightful fella.

Fleece
Jul 23, 2006, 10:01 AM
Yeah....If you like ATi Rage cards and pentium 3's........although i did find a 22" crt monitor worth 700 bucks its max resolution is 2048 at 125 Htz

Just PM me if you have any hardware questions or 'owt. I'll get back to you soon as.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fleece on 2006-07-23 08:05 ]</font>

Carlo210
Jul 23, 2006, 10:42 AM
Sorry for the offensive post above, fleece - I just didn't like the offensive post you said towards me in the 'other' thread. I said I'd be angry if I had to pay for XboxLiveGold 'and' the hunter's license. I have no problem paying for just the hunter's license, but I'm not paying 15$ a month (xblgold and hunter's license combined) to play a game online. I don't have that kind of money to spend on gaming. I have other things to save up for, like school and transportation.
Even if I find myself able to afford it, 15$ a month to play PSU online would be ridiculous and just not within my interest. 8$ a month, on the other hand, is fine as long as ST treats PSU360 like PSUPC and PSUPS2.

Fleece
Jul 23, 2006, 01:38 PM
Well the easiest solution if your having money troubles is to save up and buy a cheap second hand slimline ps2, i'm assuming you have a tv and a router for your internet and stuff. If so that'd be the way to go.

Carlo210
Jul 23, 2006, 03:23 PM
I'm not getting a ps2. I'd have to play on my tv, which is in my den. It's the same deal as why I 'wouldnt' upgrade my den pc - it's not mine to upgrade.
The details are confusing, but the bottom line is this - I play games in my room, save for pso which is played in my den when I can/feel like it.
I don't have a tv in my room. I play my 360 on my 16" crt monitor in 1280x1024, and I also use my computer on the same monitor.

Fleece
Jul 23, 2006, 04:01 PM
Can you move the PC into your room, you have a monitor.

Carlo210
Jul 23, 2006, 05:43 PM
Naw I can't, it's not my pc.
I have my own pc. The pc in my den is the family computer that my dad payed for. I helped him build it. Pretty simple pc, nothing complicated about it. Anywho, it's a microatx with a agp slot (at least I think so). If I even 'could' upgrade it, a new mobo would be #1 on my list. Anywho, it's out of the question.

Say, Fleece, old buddy old pal... I hear you give out pcs for no charge. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlo210 on 2006-07-23 15:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlo210 on 2006-07-23 15:46 ]</font>

Fleece
Jul 23, 2006, 06:30 PM
Pfftttt nothin that would run PSU, Plus im in U.K so i couldnt ship you anything, even if i could the postage for a full pc would probably be half the price of what id build you anyway. Actually im picking up an AMD 2800 and motherboard for 50 pounds on thursday.

Carlo210
Jul 23, 2006, 06:35 PM
For me, getting an amd2800+ and a mobo would be around 180 canadian. That'd be around 80-85 pounds for you if I'm doing my math correctly.
Of course, I haven't shopped around for one. I'm just going by tigerdirect.ca. I may be able to find a better price, but I don't really care.

Fleece
Jul 23, 2006, 06:54 PM
Nah my friend is selling it me, he upgraded to an Athlon 64 3200+.

Im planning on buying a Case from my local Dealer for 35 pounds that comes with KB Mouse and a 480 Watt Power supply.

A couple of 512 MB corsair value select ram for 60 Pounds, a 120 GB seagate drive for 38 pounds and an 512MB ATi x1600 AGP card for 95 Pounds....oh and a Sony dvd reader.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fleece on 2006-07-23 16:54 ]</font>

Nuclearranger
Jul 23, 2006, 09:21 PM
Dell has great deals for under 2000$ you can get all you wanted I just looked it up. (no Dell sux flaming please)

Nuclearranger
Jul 23, 2006, 09:31 PM
I Pmed you a comp for$$ 1700
WITH 2 GB of ram
and a dedicated card from nvidia 256MB i think
and 1.8 GHz prosesser sounds good for a laptop XD

Sgt_Shligger
Jul 23, 2006, 09:44 PM
My processor is an AMD Sempron 3200+ and 1.7 Gh

Erm, >.>

Carlo210
Jul 23, 2006, 09:53 PM
Shligger, that'd do just fine. If I know my stuff (err... if I know how to 'read' my stuff), if your sempron is a 754, it has 1600mhz fsb. If it's an am2, there's a chance it'd be 800 fsb.
Anywho, if your mobo supports 1600mhz fsb, then your sempron will be great for psu.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlo210 on 2006-07-23 19:55 ]</font>