PDA

View Full Version : Drama!

InfinityXXX
Jul 30, 2006, 12:56 AM
Now I know your probably thinking, "why is this kid whining again" but I just need to express myself.

To keep this short. I was working, a lady walked in and asked for Ice Cream in a small cup(Mcdonalds). I ask the manager(the lowest of all the managers. I think hes probably a shift leader and he is only one year older than me) to find the button for a Small Ice cream and he hits a button. I make the ice cream and he comes up to me saying I told him Ice Cream Sundae, not small cup of ice cream.

I tell him no and he argues with me on what "I" said. The whole time the lady is trying to tell him that I told him "small cup of ice cream". It finally hits his thick skull that I'm right and he walks away. I give her the ice cream and she says "keep your head up kid" I laugh and say "thank you" and he come charging up to me and starts yelling at me saying not to do that. I cut him off and tell him,(these quotes are exact words) "Yo ass ain't none of my father so stop screaming at me". He then says "I'm your boss, don't like it, go home" and I keep telling him to stop yelling at me and he keep saying go home. Hes also taller than me(I'm 5'4 and hes about 6ft) so he corners me up against the register which makes me uncomfortable.(Some dude up close to me with his hot musty breath)

I say "I don't need this damn minimum wage job" and tell him "Get your ugly musty ass out of my face" and I nudge my shoulder against him( so I can get uncornered) and I leave.
------------------------
I called the REAL manager thats over the whole store and he apologized saying he had no right to yell at me and he shouldn't of cornered me up against no register. I apologize for using profanity but tell him I was being cornered and yelled at by some peon so profanity was bound to come out. I also told him about how he is always grabbing his girlfriend, who is also an employee, and being all up on her while they're working which really makes me uncomfortable. And I told him how he and all the other hispanic employees (everyone there except me and 3 others*including the main manager* are hispanic) are always speaking Spanish in front of English speaking customers and how we get complaints or mean looks. (some of the hispanic workers don't even know English and only got hired because their related to another employee)

He said he'll straighten it out and said it'll be really appreciated if I come in tommorow but I really don't know. That job pissed me off. I really hate people, who are weak and aren't use to things, so when they finaly get power in their pathetic lives, they abuse it/let it go to their head.

That man has had some animostiy towards me since the day I started. He had always been mean and raised his voice at me for making mistakes. But the thing is, I was NEVER Trained so I was bound to make mistakes. I only been working for a week and 5 days.

That bitch thinks hes so perfect and skilled and he hated the fact that he was WRONG for once. I swear, If we wasn't at work(and around other employees), I don't know what I would've done.
-----------------------
If you sat and read all this...Thank you. I jsut needed to get this off my chest. As of right now, I don't have anyone to talk to it with.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2006-07-29 23:29 ]</font>

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 30, 2006, 03:28 AM
Im sorry dude http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Well this round + your previous one ( I think it was you at least) sounds like you need to find yourself a different job. I don't mean that in an insulting way or anything, but usually life is generally more enjoyable when you're doing something that doesn't drive you loco...heh. Sorry. Had to slip in a little Mexican lingo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sounds like your little shift leader buddy has himself a god complex. I hate it when people do that. It's f*cking McDonalds for gods sake, nobody cares what you're rank is. Haha that kinda sounds like I'm dissing your job, but in comparison, if it was like Microsoft or something like that it might be a bigger deal. Anyways, I hope things get sorted out and your cash-register-cornering-buddy needs to take a few classes in self control. And maturity.

And yes, I did read the whole thing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

tank1
Jul 30, 2006, 09:35 AM
I say you keep your job atleast abit longer to see if things get sorted out. If they do stay and hopefully now you will be able to do your job abit easier without those moron co-workers giving you hell. Or if dosent change up and leave and find a new job ultimately youve got nothing to lose.

-memoru-
Jul 31, 2006, 09:38 PM
OMG, i feel your pain i worked at McDonalds for 6 months, i'll never return there. D: I know you can endure. <3

Rekitheforce
Aug 1, 2006, 10:58 AM
Sorry about that, man. That really sucks you know, just do what tank said and keep your job a little while longer. That way if things do get straightened out, you didn't just leave your job for nothing. If things don't get staightened out, and that fool keeps messin with you then you need to leave. Once again, sorry about all this.

InfinityXXX
Aug 2, 2006, 06:54 AM
I came in work Sunday and the head manager told me he wants to hold a meeting with me and the other manager on Friday so I guess I'll have to see what happens then. But either way, I'm still thinking of quitting this job soon, theres no way I can balance the hours with school.