PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Return to PSU

DragonStorm
Aug 1, 2006, 08:10 PM
hey everyone...no I don't know what will be returned just that there is. I would like to know what weapon you would like to see in PSU with new abilities...for me i would love to see the lavis cannon and *double cannon* returned...I would love to see awesome new abilities with those because they look like amazing weapons...im working on getting the double cannon right now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. what would you like to see returned in PSU?

DoctorShasta
Aug 1, 2006, 08:15 PM
The Chao Rod for sure (or whatever it was called)

Also I loved the Snow Queen but I wouldn't want the effect for that to change because thats the whole reason it was good haha

Rekitheforce
Aug 1, 2006, 08:58 PM
It's called Striker of Chao. I would like to see the Demonic Fork return.

Zelutos
Aug 1, 2006, 09:01 PM
I want my Yasminkov 9000M's to come back!

Nisshoku
Aug 1, 2006, 09:12 PM
If the Lavis series weapons returned, I'm going to shoot someone. in the face. Personally, I'm liking the lack of PSO-homaged weapons so far.

Shiro_Ryuu
Aug 1, 2006, 09:18 PM
I hope they return katanas, both single and one on each each, they don't have to be named Agito, Sange, Yasha, or Jizai or whatever, just bring them back.

Ryudo
Aug 1, 2006, 09:20 PM
ne1 hab labis camon fro trade???!!?!

I'd like to see the Elysion return at least

PJ
Aug 1, 2006, 09:36 PM
I don't wanna see Spread Needle

I can imagine Psycho Wand though...!

Shinobi_Blade
Aug 1, 2006, 09:41 PM
i wanna see yas 7K return

phongi
Aug 1, 2006, 09:44 PM
i wanna see Dark Flow, Meteor, and Bridge!!!
and as a slot item, Red Ring!!
wouldn't that be cool?

DoctorShasta
Aug 1, 2006, 09:47 PM
Well I think it would be even more cool instead of having all them return though is having a completely new set then there could be a whole new bunch of cool weapons that people would learn to love and maybe just have one or two gears returning

AngelLight
Aug 1, 2006, 10:15 PM
Snow Queen, YAS 9k, and Lavis for sure.....Physco Wand would be sweet......honestly would love to see the Power Mazer come back as well.....

Edit: Oh yeah and almost forgot, the NUG 2k, and above all other weapons the "Launcher" class weapons, especially the GUILTY LIGHT ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelLight on 2006-08-01 20:16 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 1, 2006, 10:43 PM
Well, it would be nice to see the Soul Eater and Yaskminkov series return. I personally hope that PSU will have plenty of "old fashion" weapons (yask, katanas etc.) and a new enemy weapons series.

Vetsent
Aug 1, 2006, 11:00 PM
I would love to see the return of a specific type of weapons,the enemy weapons.I would like to see some of the new enemies have weapons made from some of there parts.It might be a little cool if they even had Dr.Montague come back to do the honors(although the games are not truly connected).I would love to see a Bil De Bear's Head that would turn into a Bil De Bear's Cane.Hopefully if they had that they would bring back the growling sound effects and the movable mouth.

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 1, 2006, 11:07 PM
rappy wing for certain then since rappies are already confirmed for return

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2006-08-01 21:07 ]</font>

Vetsent
Aug 1, 2006, 11:53 PM
On 2006-08-01 21:07, Jonathan_F wrote:
rappy wing for certain then since rappies are already confirmed for return

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2006-08-01 21:07 ]</font>

That isn't really a spoiler,it's just info.Besides,it's not confirmed that there will be animal parts,so how can you say that the Rappy's wing is for certain.

Ka0s
Aug 2, 2006, 12:09 AM
I want the Black King Bar to return. I dont know what it was about it but it was one of my favorite weapons

Ibuka
Aug 2, 2006, 03:33 AM
Come on Red Sword or Demolition Coment! n_n

Dirty_Filthy
Aug 2, 2006, 04:22 AM
DB's Saber, the ultimate weapon.

Zarbolord
Aug 2, 2006, 06:48 AM
I think the usual legendary weapons of precedent PSs should come back like Nei's/Rika's Claws. Also the Heart of Poumn, the Yamigarasu aswell. The ones that were'nt boring. I bet that they'll also add in a red weapon or two due to the story of Ragol which made that Flowen and Rico lost their stuff, and relics roam around so a weapon of the ancient civilisation like Ruby Bullet should come back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RFB
Aug 2, 2006, 07:49 AM
I'd like to see the Red weapons back, and also the Holy Ray and Heaven Punisher.

fronebullare
Aug 2, 2006, 08:20 AM
Cross scar for sure, they would look so sexy with the new clothes

AeraLure
Aug 2, 2006, 08:50 AM
I'd enjoy seeing the Demo Comet again.

redmage2501
Aug 2, 2006, 10:38 AM
I'd like to see the flowens sword,

redmage2501
Aug 2, 2006, 10:46 AM
I'd like to see the flowens sword,

redmage2501
Aug 2, 2006, 10:49 AM
Sorry about the double posts my computer went crazy.

Eternal255
Aug 2, 2006, 11:09 AM
On 2006-08-01 19:12, Nisshoku wrote:
If the Lavis series weapons returned, I'm going to shoot someone. in the face. Personally, I'm liking the lack of PSO-homaged weapons so far.

I hate you. I hate you so much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

If the Lavis Cannon ISNT back, I will shoot someone in the face....

Dont really care about the other 2 tho, gimmie LC and.... lets see... heavins punisher? cept its special has to be better than PSO's special was (damage i mean), or the spread needle, and um.... Psycowand? I liked that weapon.

But most of all Lavis Cannon!!!

Kyuu
Aug 2, 2006, 11:24 AM
On 2006-08-02 09:09, Eternal255 wrote:

... and um.... Psycowand? I liked that weapon.

I would give good odds on the Psychowand returning, as that's a famous weapon from PSIV. Probably the Elysion as well.

There will be PSO-homaged weapons, as well as famous ones from the previous PS games. Don't get all in a huffy about it. If you want a game that doesn't harken back to its previous incarnations, then PSU probably won't be for you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-08-02 09:24 ]</font>

chibiLegolas
Aug 2, 2006, 01:23 PM
On 2006-08-02 06:20, fronebullare wrote:
Cross scar for sure, they would look so sexy with the new clothes

Hey! I'm not the only one who likes the look of those gorgeous daggers.
Alright!

I'd also like to see the following to return (graphix wise, not stat wise):
Caduceus
Umbrella/parasol
Battle Verge
DB Sword
Cross scar
rappy fan

Nuclearranger
Aug 2, 2006, 01:30 PM
I Would like to see the yas group come back with more though. like a yas bazzooka
More are
Nug
Guld milla*mostly because I have a legit one. Because its not realy that cool. Just for fun it should suck in psu to throw people off lol*
And come on who wouldnt want the
Easter egg
xmas present
and Pumpkin back?

jungleking45
Aug 2, 2006, 02:36 PM
Tsumikiri J Sword,
Striker of Chao,
Akkio's Wok,
Dark Meteor,
all Red weapons,
Toy Sword,
Sonic Knuckle,
Soul Eater,
Tails
I know nothing about Lavis Cannons, but I want to see the above in the game.

Zeota
Aug 2, 2006, 03:07 PM
Double Cannon, Tsumikiri, Yamigarasu, Jizai, among other things.

Eros17
Aug 2, 2006, 06:53 PM
I'd like to see Rainbow Baton Return with unreduced Berserk.

DoctorShasta
Aug 2, 2006, 07:12 PM
The soul eater was an awesome weapon I just wish they would return as being one of the best weapons so I could use it more because last time I got it I found a better weapon in like 2 days http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif it just looks so cool though!

Saner
Aug 3, 2006, 12:23 PM
no spread needles please. they are too cheap. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

chainsawd was funny though.

DevilsArm
Aug 3, 2006, 01:41 PM
i hated spreads, if anything i wanna see the dual mech weapons and some of the cool swords like the agito and the claws were cool

Eternal255
Aug 3, 2006, 02:09 PM
spread needles are sick, and they arnt that great anymore. If any of u remember PSO DC spread needles were usable by hunters too, they had the range of a rifle, and they were extrememly powerful. The PSO Ep 1 & 2 version was crappy..... short range, Rangers only, very very low damage. So it wouldnt be so bad bringin back that version, cause it looks so sweet.

DraginHikari
Aug 3, 2006, 04:14 PM
On 2006-08-03 12:09, Eternal255 wrote:
spread needles are sick, and they arnt that great anymore. If any of u remember PSO DC spread needles were usable by hunters too, they had the range of a rifle, and they were extrememly powerful. The PSO Ep 1 & 2 version was crappy..... short range, Rangers only, very very low damage. So it wouldnt be so bad bringin back that version, cause it looks so sweet.

They did that to balance out the fact that the Spread Needle fired like a shot at high speeds

Ffuzzy-Logik
Aug 3, 2006, 11:13 PM
On 2006-08-02 16:53, Eros17 wrote:
I'd like to see Rainbow Baton Return with unreduced Berserk.

Berserk is always unreduced (same goes for Spirit and Charge), so basically you mean Diska of Braveman with higher ATP.

Personally, I would like to see the traditional Phantasy Star weapons return. Specifically, Psycho Wand, Elysion (as a decent weapon, not a dinky light-sword, please), and Nei weapons. Beyond that, any extra PSO weapons are just icing on the cake. One-handed DS would be lol.

I could also see Phonomezer and other similar abilities returning as a type of SUV weapon.

Lyrise
Aug 4, 2006, 12:04 AM
On 2006-08-03 11:41, DevilsArm wrote:
i hated spreads, if anything i wanna see the dual mech weapons and some of the cool swords like the agito and the claws were cool

Look at it this way. Shots generally tend to blast through large amounts of PP a shot. With the rapid fire rate of a spread needle, consider that thing emptied as fast as a mechgun.

Skye-Fox713
Aug 4, 2006, 12:16 AM
i would like to see the return of some of the extremly rare and very common weapons and they would maybe be the lavis cannon, agito, the Yasminkov series, the J sword, and maby a few others they could also include the DB's sword/saber, the vartista, custome ray vr.00, and there are still probably others, but i would take some of the most common rares you would find (because they are so well known) to the most well known, hunted for, and talked about extremly rares (because of their power long sought for)

thats just my cracker on the idea at hand.

l3iohazard
Aug 4, 2006, 04:10 AM
i want the YAS9 and 7 god i loved those ^_^ also i killed my share of pixels with the red sword

butzopower
Aug 6, 2006, 12:32 PM
I'm sure we'll see the return of the Psycho Wand and the Elysion. Hopefully a lot more weapons from the old PS games as well. Lassic's scepter might be a cool weapon.

StarWind09
Aug 6, 2006, 03:27 PM
heaven's punisher
supressed gun
maybe even some weapons from blueburst!

DoctorShasta
Aug 6, 2006, 04:23 PM
heaven's punishers effect was just so weird I didn't even bother figuring it out, I would really prefer if it didn't return haha but that's just cuz I'm lazy

Numnuttz
Aug 7, 2006, 01:48 PM
lol yea heaven's punisher was kinda funny. i remember when i first got one it work than a min later it stopped. i was confused for awhile until i figured it out how it worked.

Emrald
Aug 7, 2006, 01:49 PM
RWAR BRING BACK THE STAGG CUTTERLY!

Axios-
Aug 7, 2006, 03:21 PM
Hmm...I hadn't thought of Heart of Poumn, but it would be cool to see it come back as a dual claw weapon since, in PSO, the left claw was basically just decoration.

Longhair-nyu
Aug 7, 2006, 04:19 PM
I 'd like to see Heart of Poumn, Yasminkov7000V, Heaven's Punisher and Nei's Claw, they are just cool! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Longhair-nyu on 2006-08-07 14:20 ]</font>

Miyoko
Aug 8, 2006, 01:44 AM
Needs more chainsawd.

zandra117
Aug 8, 2006, 02:29 AM
The Flowens Sword is semi-confirmed, you can see Ethan using it in one of the early gameplay vids.

I would love to see the Ill-Gil's Scythe return as a weapon in PSU.

merrycherry9
Aug 8, 2006, 04:09 AM
The demonic fork...it looked sweet with the devil wings or tail http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

tank1
Aug 8, 2006, 05:35 AM
Chainsword's and the Yaz series need to make a return to many energy weapons IMO we need some old fashioned Led and Metal to crack skulls.

AnnabellaRenee87
Aug 8, 2006, 09:34 AM
ahh i want my double saber,twin brand,stage cultry to come back and even the twin burn would be fun...

luninja
Aug 8, 2006, 10:23 AM
What if there were new kinds of Dark weapons and if they plus the three original were all obtainable?

Rion772
Aug 8, 2006, 10:24 AM
I'd like to see an improved Gae Bolg for sure. I love(d) the way it looked/s (...I just started playing PSO again, hehe.) Also I'd deffinetly like to see the NUG2000 again, I never had it, I want it, but it looks awesome.

Rion772
Aug 8, 2006, 10:24 AM
I'd like to see an improved Gae Bolg for sure. I love(d) the way it looked/s (...I just started playing PSO again, hehe.) Also I'd deffinetly like to see the NUG2000 again, I never had it, I want it, but it looks awesome.

DoctorShasta
Aug 8, 2006, 11:51 AM
Ahhhhh the NUG, it was priceless when you played with people who hadn't seen it before and they are like "DAMN HES GOT A BAZOOKA!"

NDkEwL
Aug 8, 2006, 12:42 PM
Well, i definately must say the Nei weapon series would be fantastic, considering i played and beat PSIII like two weeks ago, and want those now, lol. It would be even cooler if you had to do the make the weapons into Nei weapons too. I wouldnt mind roaming around with Orakio's Sword or Miun's Claw for a bit until i can get them upgraded.

But, I want my Chain Sawd and Pan Arms Blades, those were my favorite weapons even though neither were fantastically impressive, it would be even cooler if i had to have a Migium Blade and Hidoom Blade and had to get them put together.

Ifrian
Aug 8, 2006, 01:31 PM
Come on!
the most powerful and rare weapon of them all!
My beloved Db saber!

Kyuu
Aug 8, 2006, 01:36 PM
On 2006-08-08 11:31, Ifrian wrote:
Come on!
the most powerful and rare weapon of them all!
My beloved Db saber!

The DB Saber was the scourge of Ragol, and must never again surface to torment humankind. Nor newmankind, castkind, or beastkind, for that matter.

Authenticate
Aug 8, 2006, 02:03 PM
A DB Saber kicked my puppy. True story.

Saner
Aug 8, 2006, 02:10 PM
you know it would be cool if some rare weapons are like twin sabers where each saber are a different color.

but due to the new element system that may not happen.

since if two elemental properties conflict, that may lead to issues determining how much damage it would affect a specific enemy affinity.

Axios-
Aug 8, 2006, 02:14 PM
Yeah, but rare weapons can rise above and beyond the constraints that apply to normal weapons. Take the Heart of Poumn, for instance. There is no 'dual claw' in PSO, but that didn't stop them from making a dual claw purely from a visual stance. If they want to make some freaky multicolored dual sabers in PSU and call 'em the Lance Bass Paddle, their own rules won't stop them.

Kyuu
Aug 8, 2006, 02:20 PM
On 2006-08-08 12:14, Axios- wrote:
Yeah, but rare weapons can rise above and beyond the constraints that apply to normal weapons. Take the Heart of Poumn, for instance. There is no 'dual claw' in PSO, but that didn't stop them from making a dual claw purely from a visual stance. If they want to make some freaky multicolored dual sabers in PSU and call 'em the Lance Bass Paddle, their own rules won't stop them.

Lance Bass Paddle confirmed as the rarest drop in PSU.

Saner
Aug 8, 2006, 02:23 PM
LOL Lance Bass. isn't he that trumpet player from Leave it to Beaver? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

well anyways ya I wonder how many new rares there will be?

PandaMasterX4
Aug 8, 2006, 03:08 PM
On 2006-08-08 12:20, Kyuu wrote:

On 2006-08-08 12:14, Axios- wrote:

Lance Bass Paddle confirmed as the rarest drop in PSU.

I wonder how sissy that thing is gonna hit.

Arrow203
Aug 8, 2006, 06:14 PM
LOL.... that's funny, i'd personally like to see the Heaven's Punisher come back <3 and the double cannon....