PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone looked at Ebay?

PandaMasterX4
Aug 2, 2006, 11:27 AM
I'm actually quite skeptical of these sellers. For one, it states the region coding being for US/Canada and they really don't mention anything about it's release date. http://cgi.ebay.com/Phantasy-Star-Universe_W0QQitemZ130010178090QQihZ003QQcategoryZ6 2053QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There is one only that states it's a japanese import, but even then isn't it suppose to be out later in August?

Kyuu
Aug 2, 2006, 11:32 AM
Actually, it mentions the release date right under the region coding: October 25th. Of course, that's the widely assumed, unconfirmed North American release date. So, that particular auction is a pre-order for the US release of PSU.

There's nothing shady about most of the sellers, they're just offering pre-orders for the game.

PandaMasterX4
Aug 2, 2006, 11:44 AM
Guess I over looked that. The 25th seems like a strange release date to me since most games or most media gets released on a Monday or Tuesday. I guess that maybe why it's unconfirmed.

I need this game -.-

Nuclearranger
Aug 2, 2006, 01:02 PM
Later down on the page it lists it as 1-2 players.
I wonder if companys ever reserch this stuff?
Warnings
Suitable for Persons Ages Six and Older

Details
Players: 1-2 Players
Controller: Gamepad, Joystick
Memory Card: No

JAR
Aug 2, 2006, 01:27 PM
On 2006-08-02 11:02, NuclearRanger wrote:
Warnings

That is a warning, isn't 6 years old the starting point anyways when someone would have the mental capacity + basic hand/eye coordination to play PSU. Wouldn't a game starting 6yrs+ be E for everyone anyways?

Nuclearranger
Aug 2, 2006, 01:37 PM
lol the Warnings part and down was copyed from ebay but I think it should say something like this
6ys or older for the offline game. 13+ years old for the online game
or even 15+years online but I do know some mature 13 year olds. Take the good with the bad I guess?....

Nuclearranger
Aug 2, 2006, 01:40 PM
Another thought Who would preorder from ebay......... when you can just order from a store for the same price. Store online or offline works.

Fleece
Aug 2, 2006, 01:47 PM
On 2006-08-02 11:27, JAR wrote:

On 2006-08-02 11:02, NuclearRanger wrote:
Warnings

That is a warning, isn't 6 years old the starting point anyways when someone would have the mental capacity + basic hand/eye coordination to play PSU. Wouldn't a game starting 6yrs+ be E for everyone anyways?

I started playing game like Spy vs Spy when i was 4

I completed Doom when i was 6

Trust me kids can do anything.