PDA

View Full Version : People on the Net Can be Twats!

Deathscythealpha
Oct 29, 2002, 06:33 PM
People can be jerks on the net, specially on online games.

I was just enjoying an online game of SoF2 with my mates, playing CTF and having a laugh. Get to the third game and start getting yelled at by this guy telling me to 'fuck off, your ping is effecting my game'. Some others also joined in. So i left the game and my mates behind.

Some people are just inconsiderate cunts! Okay, my pings was shit (it was hopping from 500 to 999) but thats what happens when you have a 56k modem. Im not as rich as all the other twats out there who can afford broadband to play there games!!! People dont think about the people on the other end either. I bet the guy (or gal) didnt even think about me when he told me to fuck off. I felt extemaly hurt when he said this, that i had to leave a game that i had specially made time for to play with my mates. Doesnt help that im feeling low a bit anyway.

People can be twats, and they can all go fuck themselves. Im sick of being treated like shit and having to stop things i like. I doubt ill go back to SoF2 for a while, a game i fucking love play, and was enjoying with my mates.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deathscythealpha on 2002-10-29 16:36 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Oct 29, 2002, 07:41 PM
Sorry that happens, but thats just some people. You either let them effect you, or you tell them to leave. If it was effecting their game, they were prolly farther away from you than your friends.

If you made the game, or had a friend that made the game, then you should'nt have left, you should have told them to leave.

Deathscythealpha
Oct 29, 2002, 08:11 PM
Sorry, i may have over reacted about this. Some people may have also saw some pissy comments in other threads.

I just got really depressed and angry over this situation. Ive been taken some medicine for bad stomach pains and i think its thrown my emotions a bit awry. Im not normally like this, im just not feeling up to things at the moment, im sure people have had this happen to them before.

I apologise if ive rude or bad tempered in other threads, i just need to sort myself out at the moment.

Sorry guys and girls.

Agent_Reav
Oct 29, 2002, 08:45 PM
I usually just tell ppl with pings over 200 to "plz leave" as they ruin the experience for everyone else... Some ppl just don't have ne manners

WeaponX3523
Oct 30, 2002, 01:35 AM
That was an impressive collection of slang for the female anatomy

>_>

<_<

BlackRose
Oct 30, 2002, 11:04 PM
It's not just the internet, look around and you'll find them everywhere. It's easy to let them get to you, but in the end it makes life hard. If you can just hear their comment without letting get under your skin like that, it's better than ignoring them altogether, but in some cases (to use a cliche) ignorance is bliss.