PDA

View Full Version : The Secret to the Funnies

geewj
Aug 3, 2006, 07:07 PM
is repetition.

Let copy and paste do your work for you.

Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!
Everyone, give it a try!

Rion772
Aug 3, 2006, 07:08 PM
No, it's Y=MX+B.

Hrigg
Aug 3, 2006, 07:11 PM
BXR

Rion772
Aug 3, 2006, 07:25 PM
BXR! HALO 2 FTW!

geewj
Aug 3, 2006, 07:28 PM
Hmm, maybe I should have included the secret to the point also.

Scrub
Aug 3, 2006, 07:35 PM
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololol
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololol
Without you geewj, that would have taken a while to type! Thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scrub on 2006-08-03 17:36 ]</font>

Dhylec
Aug 3, 2006, 07:38 PM
;o

Shadowpawn
Aug 3, 2006, 07:42 PM
On 2006-08-03 17:35, Scrub wrote:
ololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol olololololololololololol
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololo
Without you geewj, that would have taken a while to type! Thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scrub on 2006-08-03 17:36 ]</font>

olo!

Leviathan
Aug 3, 2006, 07:44 PM
I thought you meant Doug Funny.

Skuda
Aug 3, 2006, 07:59 PM
only kids like repitition

Wyndham
Aug 3, 2006, 08:06 PM
On 2006-08-03 17:59, Skuda wrote:
only kids like repitition

and the Amish.

MaximusLight
Aug 3, 2006, 08:29 PM
Rion772 said:
No, it's Y=MX+B.

You that's true....
In University second semimester chem you learn to the entire universe to a strait line so of you could do that too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2006-08-03 18:53 ]</font>

Rion772
Aug 3, 2006, 08:32 PM
Are you trying to molest me via FKL?!

Solstis
Aug 3, 2006, 08:36 PM
On 2006-08-03 18:29, MaximusLight wrote:

Rion772
Anti-Hero.

Mood: Tired.
Posted: 2006-08-03 17:08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, it's Y=MX+B.

You that's true....
In University second semimester chem you learn to the entire universe to a strait line so of you could do that too.

In University third semester they teach you grammar.

MaximusLight
Aug 3, 2006, 08:39 PM
Molest? You're creepy no I really mean it the instructor did accually show us how to do this.

Rion772
Aug 3, 2006, 08:45 PM
Show you how to do what? What the hell are you talking about? You copied my info thing to the left and my post. Are you trying to explain my post, because it's a simple math equation using graphs...

MaximusLight
Aug 3, 2006, 08:48 PM
Yeah I know I go the info too by accident I will change it so you feel better, also yes I was trying too explain the post or add too it in this case.

Solstis
Aug 3, 2006, 08:49 PM
There's a little known button at the bottom of every post, that upon clicking, will take you to a reply screen with the author's text in BB code quote brackets.

Rion772
Aug 3, 2006, 08:58 PM
No freakin' way!!!

astuarlen
Aug 3, 2006, 09:03 PM
Way to spill the beans, geewj. Now everyone knows the family recipe. :/

navci
Aug 3, 2006, 09:08 PM
On 2006-08-03 19:03, astuarlen wrote:
Way to spill the beans, geewj. Now everyone knows the family recipe. :/

No, in the family receipe, you also add some stupid.

MaximusLight
Aug 3, 2006, 09:11 PM
.... why does evryone hate me...... *wimper*

astuarlen
Aug 3, 2006, 09:12 PM
The secret ingredient is revealed!!

Sometimes I substitute 2 Tbs ketchup for stupid.

Rion772
Aug 3, 2006, 09:33 PM
Astuarlen! You owe me some baked goods, god damnit!

DizzyDi
Aug 3, 2006, 09:54 PM
You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round. You spin me round, round baby round round.

Rion772
Aug 3, 2006, 10:01 PM
What up wedding singer?!

Blitzkommando
Aug 3, 2006, 11:16 PM
HEAD-ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/Other/Headon.jpg

astuarlen
Aug 4, 2006, 12:30 AM
On 2006-08-03 19:33, Rion772 wrote:
Astuarlen! You owe me some baked goods, god damnit!

What's up with kids and their unashamed sense of entitlement these days?

To satisfy the appetites of the mob:
baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods baked goods

Had enough, fatty?

Solstis
Aug 4, 2006, 12:58 AM
One of the reasons why I hate watching CNN is that commercial.

Should I know about Head-On?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 4, 2006, 02:36 AM
On 2006-08-03 19:11, MaximusLight wrote:
.... why does evryone hate me...... *wimper*

You shouldn't worry, if you think someone hates you, they usually do right? Unless you're just crazy and paranoid, which is impossible.

Look, I hate you too!

Look, someone else hates you!

Hate hate hateroo!

geewj
Aug 4, 2006, 03:19 AM
Okay, now that you all got that out of your systems... stay the fuck away from my funnies!

Blitzkommando
Aug 4, 2006, 03:29 AM
On 2006-08-03 22:58, Solstis wrote:
One of the reasons why I hate watching CNN is that commercial.

Should I know about Head-On?

I just know to stay away from it. And it has invaded even The Weather Channel. There is no stopping that damned annoying commercial. Those and the Vonage 'woohoo' commercials. I'm not to fond of "HI! BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT OXYCLEAN!" either for that matter.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 4, 2006, 03:33 AM
P. Diddy preserves his sexy with Oxysomething.

As if this is need to know knowledge!

Spread the word... Dikembe Mutombo... Dikembe Mutombo... Dikembe Mutombo...

navci
Aug 5, 2006, 09:59 AM
On 2006-08-03 19:12, astuarlen wrote:
The secret ingredient is revealed!!

Sometimes I substitute 2 Tbs cold ketchup for stupid.

Luckily, there are a lot of secret ingredient.