PDA

View Full Version : I hate it when...

Leviathan
Aug 5, 2006, 02:49 PM
people take their LOUD CRYING CHILDREN to stores. Yesterday I had to stand in a line behind the little child. Whose mom bought like 2~3 of alot of clothes. Maybe because it was really hot outside, or maybe because my head was screwed on too tight but I stood there for a good solid 5 minute listening to that. All I wanted was a Coca~Cola. There was no other check~out places open so that was my only hope.

Plus the mother didn't do anything to try and stop the baby from crying. She didn't even see if its diaper was dirty or anything. I was like really po'd. By the time I paid for my Coke. It was warm. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif .

So I went to look for my mom and brothers to find another child crying because their mom didn't want to buy them a toy so they cried EVEN LOUDER. The kid went "Yo quiero juegete..." and so on.

End rant. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Roffkaiser
Aug 5, 2006, 03:03 PM
I hate that too, and I think any human with a nervous system hates it as well. I REALLY hate it when they take the screaming little babies to the movies, but there are a lot of things that make me mad in movies.

Otis_Kat
Aug 5, 2006, 03:05 PM
I was at Wal-Mart the other day buying some misc. goods when at the check out line next to me some kid yells out, "BUT DAD IT'S NOT JUST WATER! IT'S AQUAPOD!". The funny thing is me and a friend were making fun of how stupid Aquapod is seconds before we heard that.

Leviathan
Aug 5, 2006, 03:12 PM
On 2006-08-05 13:03, Roffkaiser wrote:
I hate that too, and I think any human with a nervous system hates it as well. I REALLY hate it when they take the screaming little babies to the movies, but there are a lot of things that make me mad in movies.

I went to see X~men 3 a kid at the end said "I wanna see it again." A baby cried everytime someone died or a loud noise was heard.

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 5, 2006, 03:27 PM
On 2006-08-05 13:05, Otis_Kat wrote:
I was at Wal-Mart the other day buying some misc. goods when at the check out line next to me some kid yells out, "BUT DAD IT'S NOT JUST WATER! IT'S AQUAPOD!".

You're right son! It's not just water! It's water with a label and a strangely-shaped container! We must have this!

Goodness...the way businesses cash in on childhood gimmicks.

GreenArcher
Aug 5, 2006, 10:42 PM
I went to see X~men 3 a kid at the end said "I wanna see it again." A baby cried everytime someone died or a loud noise was heard.

Oh man, I had the worst experience at X-men 3. Up until the movie started a group of 10 or so friends a row in front of us took like 100 pictures (with a blinding flash of course). "Omg these are SOooo going on myspace!"

Then during every fight seen there were a bunch of 10 year old-ish kids that would make a "oooooo", "ohhhh", "YEAHHH!!!", or something of the such. They also had to make obnoxious comments about everything in the movie. Ex: *close up on Magneto* OMG LOL HE HAS A BIG NOSE!

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 5, 2006, 10:50 PM
I guess in movie theaters telling people to turn off their cell phone doesn't clue them into the fact that it's supposed to be silent. Maybe displaying "Please turn off your mouths as well" on the screen will help them?

Probably not. They're giddy Myspace bafoons, what else can you expect http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif.

Zarode
Aug 5, 2006, 11:17 PM
Try working at these lines, bagging for these people? It's pretty bad. Almost worse. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif One time, yesterday, I heard this kid back talking his Mother. Man, if I was her, I would have back handed that kid so bad. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Eck. I can't believe I was like that at one time...

roygbiv
Aug 6, 2006, 12:17 AM
I think this is where I learned the lesson to never ever ever ever work in retail/customer service.

Blitzkommando
Aug 6, 2006, 01:30 AM
See, that's what was nice about going during the middle of the day, during the week. My uncle and I went to see one of those Harry Potter movies as we had nothing better to do. We go to the 13:30 viewing and... there was only one little old lady in the theater other than us, several rows away. It was quiet and then we realized that we should've chosen a better movie... Bah.

Tweengo
Aug 17, 2006, 07:07 AM
I hate going out. I like my cocoon life, even if it means coping with my annoying brothers and sisters. I hate being unemployed and being made redundant. I want my job back. I hate not being able to move out 'cause I have no money 'cause I was made redundant. I hate that I was made redundant before christmas last year. I hate not having any money for the vets 'cause my dog has cancer. I hate friends and love being a loner. I hate Bush 'cause he's as idiot. Get Clinton back. I also hate American spellings of the word Colour and Mum. I hate how you USers call all chocolate Candy. I hate that word. I hate how you call all biscuits cookies. Sigh, rant over.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 17, 2006, 08:20 AM
I can give 2 examples of that.
1- I used to work in a place with supermarket like registers. I was a cashier. One day we had two families come in. One on my line and the other in the line DIRECTLY behind me. Long story short, I had two kids SCREAMING in stereo.
2- Moron parents brining their kinds into the movies to see Bad Santa. (Yes, I ACTUALLY saw it in the theaters) >_<

Shiro_Ryuu
Aug 17, 2006, 02:15 PM
I understand man, I hate it when people take long and when I have a cold beverage, it turns warm because the stupid person took too long. oh, and babies, I hate that too, especially in movies and they start crying. uggh.

phongi
Aug 17, 2006, 05:22 PM
have ur <<emo mode activate>> back! before i delete it out of existance

Wolf216
Sep 10, 2006, 03:53 PM
I understand Zarode, I used to work at Kroger.

BTW, babies cry at 125-135 Decibles a jackhammer runs from 110-120 Decibles. The human ear drum shatters at 150 decibles! They need to make a baby denoiseifyer or something.

Flamingo99
Sep 19, 2006, 10:59 PM
Really? I freakin' love it when babies cry like they are being eaten my fire ants <sarcasm>. You know what I love even more? When they vomit on you. It's not their fault I know... but still, it's freaking disgusting.

Natrokos
Sep 22, 2006, 01:53 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Natrokos on 2006-12-05 19:41 ]</font>

ulyoth
Sep 22, 2006, 07:51 PM
There is one family who must live where i work, because they are always in there..anyway, basically there kids do not listen to them at all, they just walk off, while theyre parents scream at them, they really annoy me. Screaming babies i do not mind, they dont know any better.
Its old people that get on my nerves, now my grandparents are great, i love them, they dont seem to be like these guys.
They have no patience, ive only got one pair of hands! i cant get your change and bloody saver stamps at the same time! So there is really no need to say "dont forget my stamps" alright ill pick it up with my mouth, hows that?
They treat it like a social gathering, nothing annoys me more than getting stuck behind a line of impossibly slow old people...laughing about stupid things that arnt even slightly funny.
There was this one woman, i asked her if she wanted any help packing and she just laughed at me, god that was funny.