PDA

View Full Version : .......

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Oct 30, 2002, 02:22 AM
*Vomits* My dad handed me a credit card and KNEW it wasn't any good.I asked my mom could I buy it online and she said it was ok,then she says my dad has the card and asks him to hand it to me.He doesn't respond at first and just ignores both of us for a while,then she asks again and he snaps saying "I ain't got em!!"Soooo,then my mom tells him to go find them and I go back to the computer and wait on the ordering page for pso ep 1& 2.He then goes off and takes my mom to work and looks for the card afterwards.He brings me a slip of paper with numbers written everywhere and my mom's name on it.No credit card company name,no expire date,just a name and some numbers.

So I go back and ask him for the expire date and he gets all frowned up and gives me four dates.I try using all the dates but none of them work.So then I ask him yet again if he has and CARD I could look at.He gives me his card and I begin filling out the info.I try to hit the purchase butoon(feeling even more excited to play then ever)and guess what?It didn't work,so I re-check everything and try the purchase button again....no luck..again...and again and again I try to purchase because I wasn't going to give up my pso that fast.Nothing.So I recheck for the last time and try to purchase after turning the name in caps and to my surprise it finally worked.

So im laying on my bed not watching t.v,not playing the dreamcast,just thinking about what im gonna do come wedsday.Tuesday hits and I can barly wait to get home from school.I run into my room and hope that by some random event the game got into my hands(like that'll happen)I wasn't too disappointed to find it wasn't shipped to me yet(besides only once in a full moon could one be so lucky)But what came next made me feel a sickness I never felt before.When I checked my mail on the dreamcast it showed the order comfrim thing,I clicked on it in my mind saying(OMG THEY SHIPPED IT OFF OMG) only to be crushed by the fact that there was a problem with the credit card process.I swear if you saw my face right then and there it'd look as if a demon stole my soul on the spot.

So now I needed to get hold of the credit card again to check and make sure nothing was mis-typed when I tried to order round 1.Anyway,to fast forward this I managed to get hold of the card and might-as-I-tried could NOT get it to order thru.I ask my dad "is this card still good"

"YEAH IT"S GOOD CAN'T YOU SEE THE DATES!?"
"oh,well,ok"

I wasn't too sure he knew wtf he was talking about so I called the company and here is where I almost went off in a rage.The company told me there was only 23 somthing dollars on the card.........clearly when my dad asked how much I said 49 somthing...The crazy bastard knew how much was on the card but clearly he wanted to get back by giving me a card like that,he sorta laughed at me too when I told him what was going down.My brother bought my little brother Halo for the x-box and when I asked him could he buy pso ep 1&2 he said yes and made it a promise.Never again will I rely on him or my rust bucket of a FATher.I want pso but can't get it!!!!Oh if I only had a friggen job none of this would be happening.

Oh your mistaken if you think im giving up just now,I know all of this must be my fault in the end for a lot of things

1.I should have ordered early

2.I need a job

and I can't think of any more reasons it's my fault but oh well *shakes in a corner*

Im going to go to sleep and figure out what needs to be done for the next couple of days.I asked my dad could he take me to the store so I could buy it but he said I needed to wait until my mom gets paid....no one knows how long i've been waiting....oh well i'll try all in my spirit to get this game!!!!!Can't hang up the towel yet!!

ABDUR101
Oct 30, 2002, 02:30 AM
...have much of an addiction? o_O

I pity you though, I know how that feels. x_X

Good luck though, and if worst comes to worst, save lunch money.

CorneliusPower
Oct 30, 2002, 04:04 AM
Back in the day when i didnt have credit, mainly cause I was too young to own a credit card, what I did was write I.O.U.'s promised to get a job, and basically just slaving your ass off around the house to prove your a man of your word. Sit down with your mom, let her know how important it is to you to have a Hunters License. Maybe even offer a sacrifice, example, "Doing what a good son does." I know i dont know you but maybe some of what I say makes a little sense. Good luck man! Maybe I see you on-line. Peace.

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Oct 31, 2002, 10:00 PM
*update*

looks like I might can get it after all."whine whine whine* is all it takes,"I always get what I want anyway" --from our school paper o.O

mwar!last time I checked I was still female..at least I think I still am <.<

tentacle_m0nSteR
Nov 5, 2002, 09:04 PM
I feel for ya man, i have a similar thing happen to me. Saturday night i ordered a gamecube, PSO EI&II, memory card, and the modem from EBgames, and today i finally got around to checking my email, i got a message from them that my credit card info was wrong, and they wold not ship my order out untill i call their 800 number... boo... if i only would of double checked my info before i sent the order I could be playing it right now...

WELL anywhoo ..hopefully i'll have it by this weeked