PDA

View Full Version : Ok...here we go with some noob questions.

AlphaX99
Aug 10, 2006, 10:19 AM
Well ok, one thing i really want to know is that "Armor" when you put it on does it change your appearance at all or is it like PSO? Also, if it doesn't change your appearance do they have like Helmets to put on your character or maybe they'll have helmets as a selection in the Character Creation area.
Get back to me with this, thanks.

Saner
Aug 10, 2006, 10:24 AM
equipped inventory (like armor) are not visible unless its weapons equipped during a mission or clothes worn.

the Shield Line photons are similiar to armor and their color vary so ya Shield Lines are visible on your clothes when equipped.

there are head accessories you can buy but I dont think there are helmets unless you're a Cast.

MissingAce
Aug 10, 2006, 02:28 PM
As long as the weapons look awesome im sold.

Keyeszx
Aug 10, 2006, 02:53 PM
same here and if ur character can look at least awsome with em it would be better

Saner
Aug 10, 2006, 03:00 PM
well from what we've seen so far, all of it looks awesome. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

PandaMasterX4
Aug 10, 2006, 03:01 PM
Armor doesn't show, but I wonder if later on when you get stuff like flame mail if that effects it. The sheild will definately change from what I've seen and weapons of course. Tho armor change woulda been nice to see.