PDA

View Full Version : Dear people in Japan (re netcash)

-Shimarisu-
Aug 13, 2006, 01:08 PM
Please be absolutely aware that if you provide NETCASH to HAXXORS, I will hunt both you and the haxxor down and nail your balls to the wall.

Seriously I'm going to know who you are pretty much from the get go, and I'm not liking this shit at all. You'll get reported to Sega if I so much as see you with known haxxors.

Do not sell netcash to anyone called Alex hailing from the UK unless you know them quite well as this is BROOMOP.

Here are my rules for selling netcash (do not ask me for netcash, as it irritates)

1. I must know you, at least quite well.
2. If I do not know you extremely well, you must give me your account details. If you hack I will cut you off like a sonovvabitch.
3. If I know you well and you hack I will cut you off like a sonovvabitch.
4. Do not be rude to Japanese players. If you are rude to anyone online, I will cut you off like a sonovvabitch.
5. Do not ask me for netcash. I already don't know who you are.

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE TAKE THESE RULES ON BOARD. Don't ruin it for some paltry cash - you think you can make lot from this? People are going to undercut you anyway.

If I suspect there are people on here or ebay or anywhere offering netcash for a fee to all and sundry I'm gonna offer it for free to all and sundry on the proviso that I have your account details.

End of. You have been warned!

Tekershee
Aug 13, 2006, 01:09 PM
Gib Netcash.

Tekershee
Aug 13, 2006, 01:11 PM
I hope so :/

-Shimarisu-
Aug 13, 2006, 01:11 PM
Very funny but aren't you already on the "gets netcash for no charge" list?

Saner
Aug 13, 2006, 01:12 PM
lol I don't need JP netcash. just please provide us with screenies and videos and stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Shimarisu-
Aug 13, 2006, 01:16 PM
Sorry I should have specified, the only extra charge you're paying me Tekki is for Paypal fees.

I won't sell netcash to non-friends.
I will only sell netcash for no charge, to friends at this point. I will not sell it AT ALL to anyone else.
I will only start selling netcash to non friends at cost, no charge, if people start selling it at profit without screening the purchasers.
I bloody hate hackers and racist morons ruining the JP servers, and they're the reason we all have to pay for netcash! It's even annoying for me, because I have to go to the store to buy it. I do not have a jp credit card. So I suffer too because of years of hacking on the US servers of PSO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-08-13 11:17 ]</font>

Saner
Aug 13, 2006, 01:21 PM
what's wrong going into the store to buy netcash? it's a lot safer than using a credit card.

But I guess I just like paying things up front than owing some company later. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

DurakkenX
Aug 13, 2006, 01:30 PM
guess that i shouldn't ask then ^.^ doesn't bother me though i may not even decide to try to get online.

mechatra
Aug 13, 2006, 01:32 PM
Hey there Shimarisu. I supose Whilst this topic is about netcash I should ask my questions here.

This is my first time dealing with netcash since, most of the time my cards are accepted online, so I'm alittle confused with what to do.

Would it be possible for me to purchase my own netcash cards from somewhere on the net? or would I have to get them through a contact?
I live in the U.K. (No before you even say anything I'm of no connection to broomop at all) So finding these things is probably going to be quite a challenge, am I right?

-Shimarisu-
Aug 13, 2006, 01:46 PM
I don't know if it's possible to buy it off the net.

Technically selling cash on the net for a fee is pretty underhand.

It's also extremely worrying. If people do not keep this hush hush and just provide it to friends, sega could take action and block all non Japanese IP addreses.

I want this put to a stop before it happens, I don't want my friends to be blocked.

I will provide it at no charge if others start selling it for a fee. So ask me then. It's the only way I'll do it, just to prevent Sega getting wind of people profiteering, and reacting by shutting people out.

mechatra
Aug 13, 2006, 01:48 PM
well the concept of someone buying netcash then selling it online for the same amount doesnt really seem too underhanded if you ask me.

But none the less I'm still alittle stuck on how to get my hands these damn cards.

-Shimarisu-
Aug 13, 2006, 01:53 PM
On 2006-08-13 11:48, mechatra wrote:
well the concept of someone buying netcash then selling it online for the same amount doesnt really seem too underhanded if you ask me.

Nobody, unless they are a PSU fan who wants to play with other PSU fans, is going to do this.

Nobody.

If you mean buy it off a site, well they are going to profit. Sites like say, J-list, they'd profit off this. If hackers got online Sega's only conceivable reaction would be to shut the IPs out. And hackers WILL get online if people sell netcash. It's inevitable.

mechatra
Aug 13, 2006, 01:57 PM
On 2006-08-13 11:53, -Shimarisu- wrote:
hackers WILL get online if people sell netcash. It's inevitable.

Moreso - Hackers WILL get online, even without netcash. It's what Hackers do.

zandra117
Aug 13, 2006, 02:14 PM
How will they even hack PSU, Its entirely server side saved.

Saiffy
Aug 13, 2006, 02:40 PM
On 2006-08-13 12:14, zandra117 wrote:
How will they even hack PSU, Its entirely server side saved.

A proxy

Though it'd take a bit longer. BB only got hacked so fast cause it's still PSO. After 5 years, people know what they're doing.

but i dunno lol if any hackers will bother with netcash. if PSU has the same dumb credit card banning system that BB had, then it'll probably stop a lot of people from bothering to hack it.

uhawww
Aug 13, 2006, 03:48 PM
Net Cash used to sell normally online via Credit Card, as Bit-Cash, WebMoney, etc still do, but due to some fraud a couple years ago, they've phased that out and online purchase and redemption of Net Cash codes can only occur via convenience store.

Spellbinder
Aug 13, 2006, 04:53 PM
Looks like playing online is going to be harder than I thought :-/

Jife_Jifremok
Aug 13, 2006, 06:07 PM
Is Netcash really that necessary? What about just using a simple credit card like any ol' monthly fee or international purchase?

EtherForce
Aug 13, 2006, 06:19 PM
I dunno what netcash is but I doubt you have to worry about SEGA banning so many IP's, heh heh.

Tycho
Aug 13, 2006, 06:55 PM
On 2006-08-13 16:07, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
Is Netcash really that necessary?Yeah. :/

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 13, 2006, 07:00 PM
Jist of it, Sega has blocked foreign Credit Cards.

-Shimarisu-
Aug 13, 2006, 10:26 PM
Guys if Sega lock your IPs out overseas I'll look into setting up a proxy for you.

I'll need some form of compensation for it, as it will cost me money.

I'll look into that later. In the meantime look forward to those preorders, don't cancel them and we'll see how this goes.

On 2006-08-13 16:19, EtherForce wrote:
I dunno what netcash is but I doubt you have to worry about SEGA banning so many IP's, heh heh.

As far as I know they can ban, if not specific countries, anyone hailing from a certain internet provider.

Back on PSOBB JP, one entire ISP was barred because Broomop came online with it.

People lost their valuable characters. It's not fair but it's unfortunately the way this works. It's the only way they keep their servers safe. If a hacker comes on with YOUR ISP, you may be in danger.

Obviously if a hacker comes on a certain Japanese ISP, that ISP is free from any ban.

It's not fair, it's rather racist but unfortunately this racism is slightly accurate. There ARE more hackers outside Japan than inside it.

If your ISP is banned, I'll look into helping out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-08-13 20:32 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Aug 14, 2006, 12:02 AM
Hi my name is Alex can I have some netcash?

Mewn
Aug 14, 2006, 10:56 AM
Aren't you already on the friends list beatrix >_>

LiqourSiCC
Aug 14, 2006, 12:40 PM
hay if you get netcash for the game, do you have to buy the jp version too to play it?

Tycho
Aug 14, 2006, 03:01 PM
@Liqour: The international versions will not require NetCash (in fact, it'd be useless for that).

LiqourSiCC
Aug 14, 2006, 03:44 PM
i dont get what its for then, could you explain

Mewn
Aug 14, 2006, 03:50 PM
To pay for the Guardian's License on the Japanese version of PSU you have two choices - either use NetCash or use a JP Credit Card. Most people will never have access to the latter so they are trying to get the former to play on the servers.

Regardless of you getting NetCash or not, you still need to buy the game.

PhotonCat
Aug 14, 2006, 06:49 PM
Um, who do you think you are telling people who they can sell to or play with?

Firstly, All hackers aren't outside of Japan. There is some inside of Japan, of course. People who really want to play PSU JP ver. are gonna find a way anyway.

Most people who(if there is any) sell netcash cards on ebay or through an import store are doing it solely for profit, they don't care if someone wants to hack or not and there is no way of knowing. You don't ask a customer "Are you gonna use this card to hack, little boy?"

If there is any hackers playing, you can't do anything about it. No one is intimidateed by your impetuous nature either. If someone has freinds who are hackers why should it bother you? Why should you even be bothered by hackers at all?

Chill out and freaken mind your own buisness is all I got to say.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 14, 2006, 07:00 PM
The hackers inside Japan can't be stopped, since they can get Japanese credit cards. Shimarisu is trying to stop foreign hackers from ruining a fresh Phantasy Star game for all of us.

-Shimarisu-
Aug 14, 2006, 07:21 PM
If the hackers get on board PSU everyone outside Japan will be blocked.

Read carefully.

DurakkenX
Aug 14, 2006, 07:35 PM
considering that japan prolly has the best people with programming skills... I'm not to worried about it.

here's the thing though... do you really think that import shops won't sell netcash cards?

Inazuma
Aug 14, 2006, 07:45 PM
i dunno if you played psobb jp ver, shimarisu san. but i can tell you it is pretty much 100% hacker/asshole free. there have been very few hackers/assholes on it that ive seen. besides them, i have never run across another bad player. psu will have an english ver, comes out around oct. not to sound racist but, if psu follows the same pattern as psobb did, nearly all of the problems should be solved once the eng ver comes out, and the bad players move over to that ver. oct isnt too far away. so i doubt we will see many problems at all.

sega has been doing a great job lately. they are really trying to keep their games clean and problem free. psu has better anti-cheater/asshole protection than psobb so even the eng ver should be in much better shape. at the very least, we have the awesome black list feature which pretty much erases a bad player from our psu experience entirely.

if item creation/duping is prevented, all vers of psu should turn out to be great.

Zeota
Aug 15, 2006, 06:36 PM
Netcash... I've put this off long enough.

Not sure if you remember me Shimarisu, but I think we were in the Ep3 trial together (you were your signature FOmar Arion and I was "DarkEpyon V4") back in '03.

And another thing for you fellow importers. While exploring the Guhral solar system with our hosts, the Japanese, remember that not only are you representing yourself and your PSO/PSU community(s), you're also representing your home country.

LiqourSiCC
Aug 15, 2006, 06:57 PM
YES!! I - AM - AN - AMERICAN!! AMER - I - CAN!!! yes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif we did it!! we won woo hoo

LiqourSiCC
Aug 15, 2006, 06:57 PM
jp i dont know what im saying but anyways, what is the gaurdian license or whatever, for?

-Shimarisu-
Aug 15, 2006, 07:24 PM
On 2006-08-15 16:57, LiqourSiCC wrote:
YES!! I - AM - AN - AMERICAN!! AMER - I - CAN!!! yes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif we did it!! we won woo hoo

LOL, stay off PSU JP please.

Nisshoku
Aug 15, 2006, 07:26 PM
On 2006-08-15 16:36, DarkEpyon00 wrote:
Netcash... I've put this off long enough.

Not sure if you remember me Shimarisu, but I think we were in the Ep3 trial together (you were your signature FOmar Arion and I was "DarkEpyon V4") back in '03.

And another thing for you fellow importers. While exploring the Guhral solar system with our hosts, the Japanese, remember that not only are you representing yourself and your PSO/PSU community(s), you're also representing your home country.

Quote for truth, DarkEpyon00. Then again, I've also been following that same example since DC v1. If anything, I enjoy making friends from abroad, not enemies.

Tystys
Aug 15, 2006, 07:42 PM
Yeah guys...don't make our country out to be filled with a bunch of retards, players, XD

-Shimarisu-
Aug 15, 2006, 09:01 PM
Look I don't want to come across as a total ass here but in certain respects I can't help it.

On 2006-08-14 16:49, PhotonCat wrote:
Um, who do you think you are telling people who they can sell to or play with?

Somebody with the ability to put them out of business/choose who people play with.

Firstly, All hackers aren't outside of Japan. There is some inside of Japan, of course. People who really want to play PSU JP ver. are gonna find a way anyway.

I don't doubt that, but I intend to make it harder and more expensive for them.

Most people who(if there is any) sell netcash cards on ebay or through an import store are doing it solely for profit, they don't care if someone wants to hack or not and there is no way of knowing. You don't ask a customer "Are you gonna use this card to hack, little boy?"

I know this and that's why I'm going to undercut everyone online.

I am protecting my friends from being blocked from the server.

I'll also report any hacking activity I witness.

If there is any hackers playing, you can't do anything about it. No one is intimidateed by your impetuous nature either.

They better be or they don't get free netcash.

If someone has freinds who are hackers why should it bother you? Why should you even be bothered by hackers at all?

Why should you be bothered by people who are bothered by hackers at all?

Chill out and freaken mind your own buisness is all I got to say.

No, I don't want to. And given my location, I do actually have some power I can wield here. And I'll do that for the sake of my friends not getting booted off the server.

Ifrian
Aug 15, 2006, 11:12 PM
Greetings.

While i do not mean to sound rude , i have to say that i do not understand completely this topic.
You say:

1. I must know you, at least quite well.
2. If I do not know you extremely well, you must give me your account details. If you hack I will cut you off like a sonovvabitch.

When you say "I must know you , at least quite well"
you mean from pso? from the site? from the free first month of psu? (i doubt you will be able to play the free month without registring you c.c / netcash and account anyway.)

2: "If i do not know you extremely well" Does not this sentence nullify the first one?.

3: If you are gonna sell netcash only to the people who are your friends, why do you open a topic for us all to read it ( and drool http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) , instead of contact your friends personally and tell them?

4: If with " know you quite well" you mean during the 30 days of free psu if its possible to use them without register any cc or netcash , i , at least , would feel very bad and hipocrit to just come play with you because you may end up helping me pay the following months.
While i dont mind playing with you , as one of the things that i did more love from psO was to make friends , and the little communities that there was created , i would feel hipocrit to "forcing" encounters with you just because i want you to get to know me enough.

Probably its just me that doesent understand fully what do you mean , as my english is a little weak ,but i would love you to make it more clear for me , so that i know if i can wish for you to help me/us , or i have to get my help at another place.
Thanks.

PD: untill i informed myself about psu , i did not even know what a netcash was , so if i said some idiocy , dont take it into account.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ifrian on 2006-08-15 21:13 ]</font>

PhotonCat
Aug 15, 2006, 11:50 PM
Look I don't want to come across as a total ass here

Too late.

Somebody with the ability to put them out of business/choose who people play with.

Right...

I don't doubt that, but I intend to make it harder and more expensive for them.

So... you are the only one in this world who sells netcash cards?...

I know this and that's why I'm going to undercut everyone online.

Have fun trying... Especially since you aren't a reputable seller who has an ebay account or a store.

I am protecting my friends from being blocked from the server.

What friends?

They better be or they don't get free netcash.

Here we go again... Mr. "I'm the only one who can sell netcash cards around here."
Anyway how do you sell Free cards? You either are burning holes in your pocket or stealing them.

No, I don't want to. And given my location, I do actually have some power I can wield here. And I'll do that for the sake of my friends not getting booted off the server.

You don't have any power unless you work for Sega. Living in Japan doesn't mean your "Mr. Almighty". You have some serious god complex going on there. You really need to see a Psychiatrist. I don't see how anyone can take what you say seriously.

Another thing, as long as you're "freinds" aren't hacking there is nothing to worry about. I seriously doubt Sega would go the extra mile to block foriegn IPs. Game companies don't block IPs because then they don't get the $$$.

Saner
Aug 15, 2006, 11:56 PM
don't be so harsh, photon cat.

if you're mature enough you would notice these squabbles only go back and forth needlessly. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

ShinMaruku
Aug 16, 2006, 12:21 AM
Sega called this upon themselves, still have not learned at all. The fools

Saner
Aug 16, 2006, 12:24 AM
well ya all companies do foolish things.

like Sony's PS3, Microsoft's bad decision making, Nintendo's decision to choose cartridge for N64, losing many 3rd party developers interest in the system. and other mistakes on Gamecube, which further made them the least choice for most developers.

ShinMaruku
Aug 16, 2006, 12:28 AM
Nah the PS3 and the 360 have greta potnetial. The Gamecube andf the N64's chocies was just on Sega's dumbass level.
No potiential at all. XD

Saner
Aug 16, 2006, 12:30 AM
well ya 360 has potential.

PS3 is really way over its head though. no one is rich/crazy enough to pay that much, even if it bakes muffins too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ShinMaruku
Aug 16, 2006, 12:31 AM
You people overblow the price too much. Like if he heat is too much Sony won't drop it. Too much riding on ti for them to ler it fail.
The price is a bullet and they acknowlge it and if it's iffy they can change it. They did that alreayd with the boomerang

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2006-08-15 22:34 ]</font>

Saner
Aug 16, 2006, 12:39 AM
we don't overblow the price, they are off their rocker pricing it that high, but it's their fault for going 99% technology and 1% gaming.

with 600 you could get a 360 or a Wii and a bunch of games + controllers and even enough to subscribe for Live Gold for a year, etc. etc. etc.

and even 500 is just too much. this is one reason why things like DS outsell other systems. these next generation consoles, namely PS3, is getting too cutting edge too early.

and what if it breaks? warranties dont last forever. and console prices drop over time anyway.

smart buyers will ignore PS3 until years later when it drops to about 300 and has a decent selection of games. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

they would save a lot more and get a lot more out of it than if they payed 500-600 when it first comes out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

ShinMaruku
Aug 16, 2006, 12:51 AM
Who in their right mind would get a wii and 360 for the same price?! At this point it's one or the other. Most one do that, it's one or the other.
Of coruse price will go donw, that's why Squre thinks at FF's launch on the PS3 the price would be no issue.

The only pure gaming console is the wii and even that might not be that. The 360 and PS3 are multimedia gaming machines, both of them not just the PS3.
I feel the 360 is a bit over priced as well but since it's cheaper than the 360 people ignore that
and go on.
It's never too ealry to cut the edge, the more you push it the faster the price will drop.
Of coruse the price is high, but it has value. you get all that and free online.
Maybe it could be lower, that NDA and other things keep that protected, it lies with them. You cna't count out a company that relase two 100mil selling systems merly on pirce and a fad of hating Sony. It's in their hands now. I wodner if the price was lower what ammo anybody would have?

Saner
Aug 16, 2006, 01:17 AM
it's not a fad. I love my PS2. I just dont like PS3 adding features I don't even use or need BUT STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR.

But Sony is pushing its luck too far with PS3's specifications.

companies have their rise and fall. Nintendo had its downfall when Sony came into the picture and Nintendo made bad decisions for N64. it couldn't possibly compete at their level.

600 for the complete PS3 package is insane. Even Neo-Geo didn't cost that much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

but before people decide on a system they have to be interested in games being released for it.

a selection of great games keep the system out of the closet.

They can make games look prettier than any other systemm but it takes more than that to have fun.

And this time, it looks like Xbox360 has a huge headstart. so maybe Xbox360 will be the "PS2" of the next generation.

-Shimarisu-
Aug 16, 2006, 01:20 AM
On 2006-08-15 21:50, PhotonCat wrote:
Too late.

Don't care. :3 ^_________^ (^_^)/

Right...

Gotcha.

So... you are the only one in this world who sells netcash cards?...

No, but why go to anyone else if I'm the cheapest?

Have fun trying... Especially since you aren't a reputable seller who has an ebay account or a store.

It's funny you assume that, but I'm sitting on my ass here at home typing this at 15.15 PM in the afternnon on a nice sunny day looking over all my stock...

Oh wait, I'm a games dealer.

Who works from home.

Who has eBay and a shop in the UK, did I miss anything?

Here we go again... Mr. "I'm the only one who can sell netcash cards around here."
Anyway how do you sell Free cards? You either are burning holes in your pocket or stealing them.

I mean a free service. I will not charge a penny over what they cost me.

You don't have any power unless you work for Sega. Living in Japan doesn't mean your "Mr. Almighty". You have some serious god complex going on there. You really need to see a Psychiatrist. I don't see how anyone can take what you say seriously.

I have the power to help people get netcash or not.
I dislike the fact people will get it whether I sell to them or not, because those who I turn down don't DESERVE it. However, like I said in the first post, if people start selling it @ profit, I will offer it to people other than my friends @ no profit.

Another thing, as long as you're

LOL.

"freinds"

LOL!

aren't hacking there is nothing to worry about. I seriously doubt Sega would go the extra mile to block foriegn IPs. Game companies don't block IPs because then they don't get the $$$.

The ISP Broomop used got a blanket ban on PSO BB JP.

-Shimarisu-
Aug 16, 2006, 01:36 AM
On 2006-08-15 21:12, Ifrian wrote:
When you say "I must know you , at least quite well"
you mean from pso? from the site? from the free first month of psu? (i doubt you will be able to play the free month without registring you c.c / netcash and account anyway.)

You're quoting my CURRENT rules. They'll change if people start selling to all and sundry, or people just can't meet me online - ie. need to sign up for the first 30 days.

Ether way I'll do this for no profit, and I'm limiting the people who I'll do it for *at the moment*, as I don't want my inbox flooded.

2: "If i do not know you extremely well" Does not this sentence nullify the first one?.

No because quite well and extremely well aren't the same thing. Right now I'm only doing it for people I got to know on PSO and IRC. I posted the topic as an example of a policy to take selling netcash. If you sell it as a mere means to make cash you're encouraging pirates to get on board. And you probably don't love this game. I love this game already and it deserves better, as do the fans.

3: If you are gonna sell netcash only to the people who are your friends, why do you open a topic for us all to read it ( and drool http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) , instead of contact your friends personally and tell them?

I posted the topic in response to a guy trying to sell netcash whose topic was locked, basically.

4: If with " know you quite well" you mean during the 30 days of free psu if its possible to use them without register any cc or netcash , i , at least , would feel very bad and hipocrit to just come play with you because you may end up helping me pay the following months.

I don't want you to feel like a hypocrite. We have a nice community lined up for PSU JP, maybe a dozen or so people so far. We are already established and already know each other. I'm sure you'll end up in the english speaking community anyway.

While i dont mind playing with you , as one of the things that i did more love from psO was to make friends , and the little communities that there was created , i would feel hipocrit to "forcing" encounters with you just because i want you to get to know me enough.

There's a lot more people to play with than myself. Really, I'm not too fussed about providing netcash to people I don't know as well. That is, if their only other option is to pay a lot more for it. I'll offer it for no profit but you're paying to play in a community of nice, legit players. And anyone who hacks will not have netcash provided by myself.

As I'll have their player codes I will inform Sega if this happens.

Probably its just me that doesent understand fully what do you mean , as my english is a little weak ,but i would love you to make it more clear for me , so that i know if i can wish for you to help me/us , or i have to get my help at another place.
Thanks.

I will help a limited amount of people who seem nice. If it is absolutely impossible to meet me/us for that first month, I will look into changing my policies.

PD: untill i informed myself about psu , i did not even know what a netcash was , so if i said some idiocy , dont take it into account.

Nah, no idiocy.

ShinMaruku
Aug 16, 2006, 01:37 AM
On 2006-08-15 23:17, Saner wrote:
it's not a fad. I love my PS2. I just dont like PS3 adding features I don't even use or need BUT STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR.

But Sony is pushing its luck too far with PS3's specifications.

companies have their rise and fall. Nintendo had its downfall when Sony came into the picture and Nintendo made bad decisions for N64. it couldn't possibly compete at their level.

600 for the complete PS3 package is insane. Even Neo-Geo didn't cost that much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

but before people decide on a system they have to be interested in games being released for it.

a selection of great games keep the system out of the closet.

They can make games look prettier than any other systemm but it takes more than that to have fun.

And this time, it looks like Xbox360 has a huge headstart. so maybe Xbox360 will be the "PS2" of the next generation.

After that Neo Geo comment I can't take you seriously anymore.
Back in the 90s it was $650(Inflation makes it more) and you had to pay $100+ for a game then it had shanked support.
If Japan don't wnat 360 they can't win the "war". Nintneod however has a chance.
Don't judge thimgs prematurly the thing still ahs the support it alwyas had that that pusshes unit not price.

watashiwa
Aug 16, 2006, 01:45 AM
'sup, it's your boy, Big W. Didn't feel like reading everybody's replies to this post, but this is what I gotz to say about this situation...

If you're only, at first, going to offer Netcash to your friends.. with the intention of offering the service to everyone if someone else tries to do it for a profit, WHY POST ABOUT IT ON HERE? LAWLZ.. I mean, why not just tell your friends in private? (Unless, like, you're just trying to make friends or something.. You feelin' lonely there down there in Japan with the moon language and all that? S'all good, you probably couldn't understand it if you heard it anyway. IT'S A WILD LANGUAGE..)

But, for real, if you're gunna offer the service.. just do it.. don't bullshit around like that. Trying to get people hanging off of your teets or something to play an online game.. like you're the God of the game or something.. only allowing people into your kingdom who you deem fit.. Shit's ridiciulous, if you ask me.

EDIT: Just wanted to add... NOT FLAMING.. just stating my opinion. I love everybody.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2006-08-15 23:47 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Aug 16, 2006, 01:58 AM
On 2006-08-15 23:45, watashiwa wrote:
If you're only, at first, going to offer Netcash to your friends.. with the intention of offering the service to everyone if someone else tries to do it for a profit, WHY POST ABOUT IT ON HERE?

Because some other guy did and I wanted to say I'd do it as a free service, currently only for friends and that is really what people SHOULD be doing.

I'm not even sure it's legal to sell money (which this is) at a profit unless you have a license.

I did want to get on board with this early to say that if it comes to everyone else selling it, I'll sell it.

Right now it's just for friends. But a friend can be a nice fun person I meet on PSU in the first 30 days.

I doubt a credit card will need to be regged online to use those free 30 days. IIRC it wasn't the case for PSO on GC. It's only the case with BB because you download it and you don't have a product code.

If they issued a product code to everyone who downloaded, it'd get confusing. So they issue a code after proof of ID.

Buying it from a shop is a different matter altogether.

This thread was to discourage profiteers. Not to laugh at you and say "I have netcash and I ain't selling it."

Meet me online people, we'll talk.

(Unless, like, you're just trying to make friends or something.. You feelin' lonely there down there in Japan with the moon language and all that? S'all good, you probably couldn't understand it if you heard it anyway. IT'S A WILD LANGUAGE..)

1. I'm counting 14 people online RIGHT NOW with a preorder for this game.
2. I'm not lonely kid, I'm long married and I'm way happier here than anywhere on the planet.
3. I think I tried to tell you before that I do indeed speak this CRAZY MOON LANGUAGE.

Been here 2 years and counting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-08-16 00:02 ]</font>

Tycho
Aug 16, 2006, 05:11 AM
@watashiwa:

Again, just your 'opinion' huh? I'm not sure where you heard that that's mutually-exclusive with flaming, but well, here's mine:
Try not to act like a jerk whenever you get the chance to, please. I can't possibly imagine you felt that hurt by her comment about your torrent.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 16, 2006, 10:48 AM
Happy Fun Japlandia! ^.^

watashiwa
Aug 16, 2006, 10:56 AM
On 2006-08-16 03:11, Tycho wrote:
I can't possibly imagine you felt that hurt by her comment about your torrent.

The content of the post I made in this thread was not in any way inspired by her comment toward me about my torrent. It was just inspired by her posts in this thread and this thread only. I seriously don't have anything against her.. but some stuff she says just comes off the wrong way.

I wasn't hurt at all by her comment, actually, in fact it was quite entertaining and made me chuckle a bit. But, thanks for trying to put two and two together. You lose this time, maybe next time you'll win the prize.

RLoge21
Aug 16, 2006, 12:14 PM
O_o I don't think shes after a prize of sorts..... just trying to be generous from my point of view and if she wants to do this... just leave it be. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I'm sure she knows what shes doing with this idea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RLoge21 on 2006-08-16 10:18 ]</font>