PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop is cool.

rbf2000
Oct 31, 2002, 10:23 AM
Ok, so I ordered UO and 3 months of service off of gamestop.

Apperantly, they are two seperate items, though. And they don't ship together, which doesn't make any sense, because you can't use one without the other...

So I checked the tracking page, and it said it was supposed to get here today. So I was happy. And then I noticed a second tracking number that just popped up today... They hadn't shipped the actual game until today, keep in mind I ordered it on the 28th, and it said "usually ships within 24 hours" on the site.

Bah, I should have just driven out to best buy or something.

And the shipping sucks too, it's 3 day select or something, when the could have easily made it in two days. (The package was coming from the south, and it stopped in Maryland. Well, I live in Northern VA, but instead of going to VA, then take it from Maryland, up to Philidelphia...)

Go figure.

pixelate
Oct 31, 2002, 02:29 PM
Why the hell are you even buying UO? It's SO old, and the graphics are SO bad. Baaaaaaah! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sheep.gif

IceBlink
Oct 31, 2002, 05:44 PM
Isn't it Blackthorne's revenge or whatever the title was? o_O I guess it's popular, meaning it don't matter how old it is. Hehe. Kinda like Diablo 2. o_O

ABDUR101
Oct 31, 2002, 07:47 PM
...wow..I'd so be crying for you right about now...if only..if only...oh..yeah..thats right..

*once again plays the World's Smallest violin for RBF*

*holds up sign*
"You get one month free with the game...stooopid."

MangledOgre
Nov 2, 2002, 10:16 PM
You ordered from Gamestop? Ick...there's a GameStop in my city...

I hate it.

RuneLateralus
Nov 3, 2002, 12:52 AM
Gamestop over charges.

And UO is soooo old. Who plays it anymore? *tries to look innocent*

ABDUR101
Nov 3, 2002, 01:02 AM
On 2002-11-02 21:52, RuneLateralus wrote:
And UO is soooo old. Who plays it anymore? *tries to look innocent*

..you're no longer my friend o_O

You..vile..UO playing....*shudder*

oh and..Good luck!

RuneLateralus
Nov 3, 2002, 01:26 AM
Yeah, I played it...I suck.

Yes, and good luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2002-11-02 22:29 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 6, 2002, 12:02 AM
I just traded in 11 games to a Gamestop chain store, Funcoland, for only $33.03 damn store credit!
11 games!
Bastards.
One came out to $0.25, a measly quarter.
They charged me tax for trading in my games too!
What kind of logic is that?!
I came into the store with $70 and 12 games thinking I could get a used Gamecube by trading in the games combined with the 70 bucks. Silly me. I came away empty handed with an empty feeling in my stomach.

Yeah, that's why one of the games I traded in doesn't even work Gamestop!
That actually does not help me feel better at all.

Shrevn
Nov 8, 2002, 08:40 PM
*steals otakus violin*
AHA!!! i knew it!!! its plastic

pixelate
Nov 10, 2002, 03:06 AM
On 2002-11-05 21:02, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
I just traded in 11 games to a Gamestop chain store, Funcoland, for only $33.03 damn store credit!
11 games!
Bastards.
I came into the store with $70 and 12 games thinking I could get a used Gamecube by trading in the games combined with the 70 bucks. Silly me. I came away empty handed with an empty feeling in my stomach.

This is why eBay should be given a little faith.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 18, 2002, 02:08 AM
On 2002-11-10 00:06, pixelate wrote:

On 2002-11-05 21:02, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
11 games!
Bastards.

This is why eBay should be given a little faith.

I registered right away after that happened.

I have yet to sell anything yet. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

pixelate
Nov 18, 2002, 02:16 AM
On 2002-11-17 23:08, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
I registered right away after that happened.

I have yet to sell anything yet. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Aww. If you can, find a gullable acquaintance and hype your games all the way to the bank!

I don't think you wanna know how much I got for the DC games I traded in the other day to them; you might cry.