PDA

View Full Version : Advice for a friend

White_Zephyr
Aug 16, 2006, 08:14 PM
Hey everyone~

I have a friend in Venezuela who played with me on PSOv1. He is looking forward to playing PSU with me. The problem is the shipping cost. According to ebgames.com, shipping to Venezuela is $59.99 (for a $49.99 game) -_-;; Any tips or ideas are appreciated.

Also, is it reasonable to believe that there will be a form of netcash for the U.S. release?

Numnuttz
Aug 16, 2006, 08:19 PM
i dont think theres any word yet if there will be pre paid cards for the US version yet and well for the shipping wow good luck i guess. i really have no idea for that one except your friend may end up having to pay it if he really wants to play.

Niki
Aug 16, 2006, 08:28 PM
It sounds a bit circuitous, but it might save him thirty bucks to ship the game to you and have you send it to him certified air mail. I can't confirm this, though.

As far as a US~NetCash card goes, your guess is as good as mine.

White_Zephyr
Aug 16, 2006, 08:52 PM
that's probably the best legitimate way to do it =

Kyunji
Aug 16, 2006, 08:55 PM
Ten extra dollars hardly seems excessive, particularly if you're going to be paying the online fees. If you really didn't want to pay it, though, you could always buy the game, get him to pay you back, and send it there if you really wanted to save. I don't know how much less it would cost.