PDA

View Full Version : PHANTASY STAR ONLINE UNIVERSE

Hetsuie
Aug 17, 2006, 08:17 PM
ok hi ppl i wanted to know for the PC version willl it be just like psobb an just be 10X times better or will it be a completely different thing the only reason im asking here is becuase mywire less connection isnt that gr8 so plz help me fil in the blanks

Rekitheforce
Aug 17, 2006, 08:21 PM
It'll be better than PSOBB. Nothing like it really. New worlds, bosses, weapons, etc.

OneandtheSame
Aug 17, 2006, 08:23 PM
It is going to be an entirely different kind of game... From the videos I've seen, it looks like PSO meets WoW(in playing style at least).

Fleece
Aug 17, 2006, 08:54 PM
PSO meets WoW......WTF i dont think so buddy.

Arrow203
Aug 17, 2006, 09:06 PM
yea..... PSO & WOW =/= PSU

Fleece
Aug 17, 2006, 09:40 PM
Even though its nothing like WoW......

Dre_o
Aug 17, 2006, 09:44 PM
Piece of advice original poster: Read before you post. Look around a little. It helps a ton.

Sorry for the rude sarcasm.

Tystys
Aug 17, 2006, 11:05 PM
Before this topic gets locked....

PSU is basically an upgraded version of PSO. Others will say otherwise, but soon they'll open their eyes to the truth!

I'm still buying it, though, lol

HUnewearl_Meira
Aug 17, 2006, 11:38 PM
The first thing I want to emphasize is that there is no such game as Phantasy Star Online Universe. The franchise is not Phantasy Star Online, the franchise is Phantasy Star. Get it right.

Phantasy Star Universe will be related in about the same way that Final Fantasy VII is related to Final Fantasy VIII-- there will be similarities in gameplay, but the mechanics will not be the same. The stories will share many common elements, but will not actually be related.

Phantasy Star Universe will include new material, a new story (including a full-on, 40-hour offline RPG), and a great deal more to explore. It's a whole new game, and a whole new world.

Pacpunk
Aug 18, 2006, 03:32 AM
On 2006-08-17 21:38, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
The first thing I want to emphasize is that there is no such game as Phantasy Star Online Universe. The franchise is not Phantasy Star Online, the franchise is Phantasy Star. Get it right.

Phantasy Star Universe will be related in about the same way that Final Fantasy VII is related to Final Fantasy VIII-- there will be similarities in gameplay, but the mechanics will not be the same. The stories will share many common elements, but will not actually be related.

Phantasy Star Universe will include new material, a new story (including a full-on, 40-hour offline RPG), and a great deal more to explore. It's a whole new game, and a whole new world.

awsome explination.......yeah this is gettin locked soon lol

XredX
Aug 18, 2006, 04:39 AM
lol how long tell this gets locked but why so many helpfull answers ='