PDA

View Full Version : GC: IS IT WORTH IT L@@K!

Hetsuie
Aug 18, 2006, 01:28 AM
OK I HAVE A GAME CUBE AND WANTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH THE GC VERSION WOULD COST AND HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST TO GET THE ACCESORIES FOR THE GAME CUBE IF THERE ARE ANY TO MAKE IT CAPABLE TO BE ONLINE.DOES WIRE LESS INTERNET WORK FOR AN INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THE GAME CUBE? AND HOW MUCH WOULD IT ALL COST I MIGHT JUST DO GAME CUBE VERSION IF ITS worth IT!!!

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 18, 2006, 02:06 AM
Oh. my. god.

Caps locking the hell out of everything, using excessive @@@, !!!, ???, and spamming in 5 different forums doesn't do anything but make you look like an idiot. Take the time to make an intelligent post, and more people just might pay attention to you.

By the way, why would you want to get GC when you have BB? BB is better for obvious reasons....

PSOPRINCE
Aug 18, 2006, 05:16 AM
maybe he wants to play with his existing chars oh and theycallmejoe is right if you reafd the rules then youll see you cant posts entirly in caps

DLShAdOw
Aug 18, 2006, 06:57 AM
Listen up. We aren't on ebay. Puttin things like L@@K and OMG HELP OR I WILL DIE in your topic will only get people to yell at you. ask your questions calmly and intelligently. If you keep this up you might not be here much longer. oh and for a refresher, read the forum rules, http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum