PDA

View Full Version : Making shop

PandaMasterX4
Aug 21, 2006, 12:49 PM
From what I read, you can make your home into a shop, even when you're not there. I don't entirely understand the system seeing as it's free server roaming. I mean, is house house on every server or like... is it on the server you're on?

Also, does the system work similar to say a bazaar in FFXI?

Saner
Aug 21, 2006, 12:56 PM
like the bazaar but the bazaar always stays at home unless you carry stuff you wanna sell with you and trade with people personally.

your PM in your room takes care of stuff you wanna sell.

people visit your room and check and pay your PM to get those items you have up for sale, and I guess you check your PM to get the money.

PandaMasterX4
Aug 21, 2006, 01:00 PM
Ok I understand that much, but does your house server hop too, or does it stay on a single server or is it on like every server... wtF?

Saner
Aug 21, 2006, 01:04 PM
it's on every server you jump into.

although I think your room can only be accessed through Guardians Colony's city. which makes sense because the rooms have a window that shows outerspace.

and our characters are members of Guardians so it makes sense our rooms are only located there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2006-08-21 11:05 ]</font>

Kakashi_Xero
Aug 21, 2006, 01:04 PM
wow i dont know but its kool we get rooms now and get to chill in hot springs and whatnot

PandaMasterX4
Aug 21, 2006, 01:06 PM
Does the home change location or how does it work? I'm guessing there is a load zone that will ask you "do you want to enter x, x, x, x, x, house?" and the load zone is like the same for all homes... I dunno

Saner
Aug 21, 2006, 01:08 PM
On 2006-08-21 11:04, Kakashi_Xero wrote:
wow i dont know but its kool we get rooms now and get to chill in hot springs and whatnot

ya and not just any rooms, our friends can visit our rooms too! (unlike FF11's lonely mog houses, I mean what's the point of spending money/resources decorating if you can't have any visitors? mog houses just felt like private locker rooms to me. lol )

PandaMasterX4
Aug 21, 2006, 01:15 PM
If I come home and find you in my house...

JasonWFD
Aug 21, 2006, 01:26 PM
I'm not a beta tester, and maybe there's some information out there that I've missed that could invalidate my assumptions, but here's my opinions on possible solutions.

1. Rooms aren't located on individual servers. They're on a universal server of some sort. Therefore, you can access anyone's Room from any server.

2. Rooms are server specific, but the in-game vendor search is comprised of all Rooms on all servers, and along with the ID of the person selling what item it also tells you what server you can find them on.

/shrug