PDA

View Full Version : Same account Multiple pople on?

xMutex
Aug 23, 2006, 12:02 AM
I looked for anything related but didn't find some I just going to go ahead and ask. This assuming that there are accounts; I was wondering if you will be able to have more than one person on the same account at the same time. Like if one person is on the ps2 and one person is on computer but they are on the same accout will that be allowed or will one be denied access or the other player be kicked off. This is all jsut assuming there are accounts if not than this doesn't really matter.

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 23, 2006, 12:04 AM
no. confirmed in beta.

EtherForce
Aug 23, 2006, 12:11 AM
You probably get 4 chars per account and most likely you'll need seperate accounts to play at the same time.

mattdude
Aug 23, 2006, 12:13 AM
EtherForce is correct but one thing you can do is have the game on the pc and have your certain acoint, then say you buy it for the PS2 then you can use the acoint on your pc version, but not on the same time. that is a nice way so you don't have to pay extra....like for two acoints

PhotonCat
Aug 23, 2006, 12:25 AM
Wonder why there is always people who ask this question...
ALL online games, ESPECIALLY pay to play ones, you cannot log into them more than once at a time. If you want to have it running on PS2 and PC together or playing with a sibling/friend/whatever you need to get another account.
Do you think companies would let people log in 2 or more at a time on one account and lose money?

Emrald
Aug 23, 2006, 10:46 AM
ahh photoncat...I've never seen you around but you are so correct ^_^

Saner
Aug 23, 2006, 11:14 AM
ya you could have friends play with you as guests for games like Perfect Dark Zero. but for something like online RPGs with separate fees, that would be counter-productive.

mattdude
Aug 23, 2006, 11:18 AM
Yup your right Saner, I just love it is that whe ni get the pc version like on october, then for christmas i will get PSU for the PS2, then i can go take my PS2 and play it when iam at canada, and play on my pc and play PSU whe nI am at home http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif