PDA

View Full Version : Locked games?

Emrald
Aug 24, 2006, 10:37 AM
yes you can do that with a password

Arias
Aug 24, 2006, 10:37 AM
THis might have been asked before but.... You can create your teams, but can you make a locked team like you could on PSO?
I read everybody can join your team, even during a quest :S, and if you just want to play with say, 2of your friends...

Ryna
Aug 24, 2006, 10:42 AM
You can put passwords on your games as seen in this guide:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2450

Arias
Aug 24, 2006, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the help http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Appreciate it

Inazuma
Aug 24, 2006, 03:32 PM
btw, you can add, remove or change the password during the mission, if you are the party leader.

Phaze37
Aug 24, 2006, 03:38 PM
you can add, remove or change the password during the mission
That's cool. Hopefully people will actually use that feature. In Tony Hawk's online play, the host has the same options as in PSU, but from my experience most clans never bothered to put a password on their games, instead they'd just kick everyone else who joined. It was sometimes difficult to find a game that didn't immediately kick me. Here's hoping that the kick function doesnt get abused too much and the leaders realize that they can add a password to a game in progress.

Arias
Aug 24, 2006, 03:41 PM
Indeed, I love the idea of changing the password while playing. Say you tell your friend the passworld in a lobby, and others decide to join...you can change it:D

Tycho
Aug 24, 2006, 04:58 PM
You could just kick abusive users. So why not just play in open games and kick people when it turns out they're being a jerk? I think they altered the system because they wanted to encourage people to meet others more easily.

Kyunji
Aug 24, 2006, 05:21 PM
On 2006-08-24 14:58, Tycho wrote:
You could just kick abusive users. So why not just play in open games and kick people when it turns out they're being a jerk? I think they altered the system because they wanted to encourage people to meet others more easily.

The problem comes when jerks start the games.

Arias
Aug 25, 2006, 04:30 AM
Locked games are there for when you want to play with just your friend. When he goes offline you can play with others and meet with them:)