PDA

View Full Version : Popular hairstyles

Roken
Aug 25, 2006, 10:33 AM
Decided to make a poll on some of the male and female hairstyles which many people may be using. PSU gives you tons of options, but of course there'll be those 2 or 3 hairstyles that are used in a certain color. So Which do you think is the most popular/ going to be the most used ?

This link will allow some of you to understand which number symbolizes which hair:

http://psu-chara.com/create/

I'm using Ethan's hairstyle for my main character

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Roken on 2006-08-25 08:34 ]</font>

SephYuyX
Aug 25, 2006, 10:41 AM
This poll fails as there is no 'other' option.

Axios-
Aug 25, 2006, 11:00 AM
Speaking of hair, I remember reading that the premier disc would have the same character create options that the retail version would have. Has any premier disc player seen any hairstyles that weren't available in the PC closed beta?

Shiro_Ryuu
Aug 25, 2006, 11:03 AM
it would be cool if there are more hair style options.

Roken
Aug 25, 2006, 11:11 AM
On 2006-08-25 09:03, Shiroryuu wrote:
it would be cool if there are more hair style options.

someone on a different board/thread commented on this as well. Hopefully in time if not at launch, PSU will have more hairstyles, or unlockable ones.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Roken on 2006-08-25 09:13 ]</font>

Saner
Aug 25, 2006, 11:14 AM
Im SO glad there are at least 1 long and loose hair option (there is another similiar hairstyle with better bangs but oh well)

I'm sick of long hair only tied up into ponytails, pigtails, etc. in 99.9% of the online RPGs I played.
AND they always have a selection of awful short hairstyles taking up most of the space. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kakashi_Xero
Aug 25, 2006, 12:35 PM
i must say im very dissapointed in the hair styles there putting in this game they need alot more kooler ones, i like maybe 2, the rest of them are retarted

Dirty_Filthy
Aug 25, 2006, 12:38 PM
Mohawk all the way.

Shiro_Ryuu
Aug 25, 2006, 12:54 PM
well, I like how many of the male hairstyles look pretty samurai-ish.

Axios-
Aug 25, 2006, 12:56 PM
But I don't want to be a samurai. I believe that the girls really got the better side of the hair selection. Of course that's to be expected for girls, I just want to see some more for guys. The few male styles that I like are going to be massively used, and while that's not a deal breaker, it's not a good thing either. Here's to the future.

Arias
Aug 25, 2006, 12:59 PM
Mine isn't in there >.> I dig long, style hair for women

Niki
Aug 25, 2006, 01:01 PM
On 2006-08-25 08:41, SephirothYuyX wrote:
This poll fails as there is no 'other' option.

The shortest for male. Mohawk for female.

Celethalion
Aug 25, 2006, 02:45 PM
I'm not sure about which will be most popular. But I can say for my male char, that if I don't go with 3 or 4, then 11 looks pretty good. I agree that there should be a bit more variety to the hairstyles for both males and females, but there is some. A bit more than most other games with 'customizable' characters.

zandra117
Aug 25, 2006, 02:54 PM
Im gonna choose the slightly wavy version of Karen's hairstyle for Arawen and the closest to Mirei's hairstyle for Zandra.

ShadowDragon28
Aug 25, 2006, 05:07 PM
I hope that there are a few more hairstyles available. And those hair styles listeds as "sephiroth"...*sigh*

um.. the hair color is adjustable in the game, and none of them have the uber-cow-lick strand of hair hanging in front; in otherwords, other than the whitish haircolor used in the jpegs of the CharacterCreate simulator,

the long hair styles not look like "Sephiroth" at all, and weren't meant to loook like "Sephiroth" hair... especially if the long hair is colored red, brown, purple, orange, blue, for example....

The whole point is to create your own unique character, not some tacky CLONE of the Advent Children, "Sephiroth" or Cloud, etc...

It's PSU not "Anime Stars Universe", "Dragon Ball Z Star Universe", and PSU is also NOT "Final Fantasy Universe "...
Anime is cool, DBZ is "ok", FF7 stuff is "ok";
but jeez...a litte uniqueness from players would be *nice* for a change.IMO.

Roken
Aug 25, 2006, 05:28 PM
The only reason I labeled some as "Sephiroth" is because those are probably the hairstyles those fans will use when making a clone.

mechatra
Aug 25, 2006, 05:34 PM
How on earth is Male - 11 anything close to sephiroth?

~_~

Authenticate
Aug 25, 2006, 06:01 PM
I see a lot of "cute" newman girls with hair number 6 in PSU's future.

Roken
Aug 25, 2006, 06:20 PM
On 2006-08-25 15:34, mechatra wrote:
How on earth is Male - 11 anything close to sephiroth?

~_~

just because the hair length is longer, any option with longer hair would probably be used is all I'm saying

Kakashi_Xero
Aug 25, 2006, 08:34 PM
there is no way its remotly close or should even be considered so those of those who think so are noobs, im saying this to everyone who wants to try "POSE" as an anime or other game character form another game, make your own damn unique character.....seriously the ignoracne of some people .... -_-

-Shimarisu-
Aug 25, 2006, 09:03 PM
http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/sephiroth.jpg

o/

Jife_Jifremok
Aug 26, 2006, 01:05 AM
On 2006-08-25 09:14, Saner wrote:
Im SO glad there are at least 1 long and loose hair option (there is another similiar hairstyle with better bangs but oh well)

I'm sick of long hair only tied up into ponytails, pigtails, etc. in 99.9% of the online RPGs I played.
AND they always have a selection of awful short hairstyles taking up most of the space. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Quoted. For. TRUTH.

But even the TWO (pitiful number but at least better than zero) long-loose hairstyles available don't seem long enough or my liking, and look rather bland up front. *shrug* Better than short, at least.

Sev
Aug 26, 2006, 03:57 AM
On 2006-08-25 16:01, Authenticate wrote:
I see a lot of "cute" newman girls with hair number 6 in PSU's future.

These will be affecionately reffered to as...

"Handlebars"

I'm going with short messy hair because... It fits my character.

Raikuro
Aug 26, 2006, 04:53 AM
On 2006-08-25 18:34, Kakashi_Xero wrote:
there is no way its remotly close or should even be considered so those of those who think so are noobs, im saying this to everyone who wants to try "POSE" as an anime or other game character form another game, make your own damn unique character.....seriously the ignoracne of some people .... -_-

...it's funny how your avatar for this site kinda looks like Kakashi from Naruto, Kakashi_Xero...

Arias
Aug 26, 2006, 08:27 AM
You'll all see my hairstyle the way I like it with a girl http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif once I get online.

That reminds me...>_> can anyone give me the link to the PSU character creation? Can't seem to find it