PDA

View Full Version : GC: CLOSED

Psyclone
Aug 26, 2006, 12:18 AM
About Me:
First, most folks’ll probably think I’m too old for this, but I’m in my early thirties and my oldest (teenaged step-son) got me hooked on PSO about eight months ago. (It wasn’t hard to get me hooked. I’ve been gaming since the mid-80’s…)

Now I’m pretty well addicted http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and play whenever I am able -- alone, with my two sons, and even my wife (her HUnewearl is soooooo cute in her skimpy, green outfit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif).

We do not have online access and probably will not. And at the moment I’m not even remotely interested in “upgrading” to Blue Burst or PC. I’ve got too much invested in my current characters to start whole new ones.

I only just recently found PSO-World and the wonderful materials therein. I’m somewhat frustrated now by how much I did not know. (Anyone who says ignorance is bliss has never tried stumbling through a game like PSO without guides and FAQ’s.)

Anyway, there’s a lot of stuff I that I really want and I thought I’d try my hand at this offline, trade-by-post thing. Unfortunately, I don’t really have the time (or the inclination) to “hunt” for some of the rarer items. Also, quite unfortunately, I don’t really have a lot of cool stuff to trade and those I do have are probably not “tekked” well. (I only learned how to tech “properly” yesterday…) However, I have learned how to make pretty much whatever mag I want with whatever stats I want (within reason).

So… to the Trades…

e.g.: Twin Psychogun+99 with 99 Hit).

Also, if I understand this correctly, the idea is that one of us would place items on a “trade” character and send the memory card to the other. The recipient trades the items in multiplayer and returns the card. As I am new to this and naturally cautious, I only request that you originate the trade by mailing to me first. I will happily pay the costs to FedEx it back overnight within 24 hours of receiving it. Thank you for understanding!]

Available For Trade:
At the moment, since my oldest is at a Boy Scout lock-in and has his game with him, I don’t have exact numbers on weapon percentages or total quantities. Numbers in parenthesis indicate known quantity. (I will try to update with quantities and percentages later...) (1) Club of Zumiuran
A couple Storm Wand: Indra’s
A couple Ice Staff: Dagon’s
A couple Brave Hammers
(1) Caduceus
(1) Mahu
(1) Talis
(1) Angry Fist (max ground)
(1) Elysion
(1) Kaladbolg
(1) Demon’s Gungnir
Several Vjaya’s
Several Brionac’s
Several Gae Bolg’s
Several Stag Cutleries of varying percents (no Hits, though)
(1) Silence Claw
(1) Demon's Gungnir (20/25/0/35)
(1) S-Beat’s Blade (max ground)
(1) Delsaber’s Combo (shield and saber)
A couple Diska of Braveman’s
(1) Inferno Bazooka
(1) Guilty Light
(1) Visk-235W (max ground)
(1) M&A60 Vise (max ground)
(1) Secret Gear
(1) Assist Barrier
(1) Holiness Armor (4 slots)
A couple dozen (or so) Photon Drops
Also, I am willing to customize mags in any type and color available offline. Please specify desired Type, Color, Stats, and Photon Blasts and I will raise it to level 200 with 120 Sync and 200 IQ.

Note: “Value” will vary based upon difficulty. Also stats may vary by one or two points. (Please identify the primary stat and I will ensure that it is dead-on.) Additionally, please keep in mind that it will take time to accomplish and some requests may take longer than others.

Wish List:
Please keep in mind, I would love multiples of most everything. I have a habit... er... four players with a dozen or so characters... to support http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. Addslots
Luck Materials
Hero and/or God Ability’s (drooling for God/Ability of course…)
God/Battle
God/Mind
God/Luck
God/Legs
God/Power
God/Body
Cure/Paralysis
Cure/Shock
Cure/Freeze
Twin Brand
Twin Blaze
Soul Banish
Imperial Pick
S-Red’s Blade
Flight Cutter
Any Yasminkov
Final Impact
Spread Needle
Most any 4 slot frame or armor for levels 80+
4 slot D-Parts (either vesion)
S-Parts ver2
Regen Gear Adv.

[I won’t hold my breath, but the following would be incredible…]

Twinkle Star
Handgun: Guld
Handgun: Milla
Guld Milla
Frozen Shooter
Angel Harp

Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-09-01 19:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-09-14 09:54 ]</font>

BeeYee
Aug 26, 2006, 10:33 PM
I can give you addslots, luck materials, god/ability, god/battle, god/mind, god/power, yasminkov 3000R and 2000H, spread needle, 4 slots, d-parts, twinkle star, and frozen shooter. All I ask in return is Vjaya, Gae Bolg, Storm wand indra, twin psychogun, brave hammer, and a mag with 6 defense, 150 power, 44 dextirity, and 0 mind. In the forums most will write it as, 6/150/44, you may be a little old for the game. But who cares? Welcome to PSO World.

Psyclone
Aug 27, 2006, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the welcome!

All sounds good to me! I'll start planning your mag ASAP. Do you want any particular Mag, Color, or Photon Blasts? If not, I'll just plan a random colored Deva or Rati with Estlla, Pilla, and Golla. It'll take me, probably, about a week to a week and a half to get it completed. I'll keep you posted on its status.

Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-08-27 06:27 ]</font>

BeeYee
Aug 27, 2006, 03:03 PM
ok thank you, i dont care what kind of mag or color or PB it is.

If you need to, you can find all my items here

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=117580&forum=2&4

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BeeYee on 2006-08-27 19:20 ]</font>

Psyclone
Aug 28, 2006, 08:30 AM
Great! You're mag is about 1/3 complete and should be ready by the end of the week.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could initiate the trade by sending to me first. If you drop the memory card in the mail today or tomorrow, your Mag should be complete by the time it gets to me. Once I've completed the transaction, I'll FedEx the card back overnight so you don't have to wait forever-and-a-day to get your card and stuff back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. Check your PM's for my mailing information.

Thanks again!

PS: What would I have to come up with for that Guld Milla?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-08-28 16:17 ]</font>

BeeYee
Aug 28, 2006, 08:01 PM
ill give it to you, just as long as i get the items.

Psyclone
Aug 28, 2006, 08:08 PM
Sweet!! Ty!

D'you check yer pm's?

BeeYee
Aug 28, 2006, 08:53 PM
ya i know, i have your info.

Psyclone
Aug 28, 2006, 09:22 PM
kk

Psyclone
Aug 29, 2006, 08:55 AM
BeeYee, please check your PM's for a change...

Psyclone
Aug 30, 2006, 06:27 PM
Beeyee, I've gotten more play time than I originally anticipated...

Your Mag is ready http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Psyclone
Aug 30, 2006, 09:41 PM
Original post edited to add Victor Axe to my "haves".

Added Caduceus to "haves".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-08-31 21:11 ]</font>

Psyclone
Sep 1, 2006, 04:59 PM
BeeYee, check your PM's.

echo2
Sep 6, 2006, 07:34 PM
psyclone if u want i will send you some hunter stuff i will send it to you. if i can have a stag cut and s beats blade for pretty much anything u want but they are dupes. i have tjs', double cannon, lavis cannon, demo comet, chao, black kings bar. they are dupes tho incase you are one of those people that doesnt like dupes. i like helping out new players, although u arnt really all that new....anyways just post on here if ur interested.

Psyclone
Sep 6, 2006, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the offer! I do not mind dupes at all. I just don't particularly want outlandish hacks (eg: level 1000 Mag, Twin Psychoguns+99, etcetera).

I am definitely interested in Double Cannon, Lavis Cannon, and Demo Comet and I can certainly spare Stag Cutlery and S-Beat's Blade (max ground, BTW).

PM me to make arrangements.

Thanks!

echo2
Sep 6, 2006, 09:56 PM
how do u check the pm lol?

Psyclone
Sep 6, 2006, 11:02 PM
At the bottom of any forums index (where the different topics are listed) page, look for a little email icon then click the link that says "Inbox". (I think this (http://pso-world.com/viewpmsg.php) will also take you there.)

Psyclone
Sep 7, 2006, 06:13 PM
A'ight, I've PM'd you with my address...

Psyclone
Sep 9, 2006, 09:37 AM
Echo, check your PM's...

BeeYee, status please?

BeeYee
Sep 9, 2006, 09:40 AM
ok, i was wrong because i had to go to my friends house, i have 5 hours of free time today, hopefully i can do it.

Psyclone
Sep 9, 2006, 10:03 AM
Thanks!

Psyclone
Sep 11, 2006, 10:14 PM
BeeYee, can I get a status, please?

Thanks

Psyclone
Sep 13, 2006, 05:18 PM
BeeYee, NVM. I got my card back today. Thanks a million!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BeeYee
Sep 13, 2006, 06:56 PM
how was your first trading experience?

Psyclone
Sep 13, 2006, 07:23 PM
Quite satisfactory! Thank you!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Edit: I just realized how poorly that conveys my satisfaction. I must admit, my first trading experience has been most rewarding and I greatly appreciate it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psyclone on 2006-09-13 21:27 ]</font>