PDA

View Full Version : Different Companies...

Flamingo99
Aug 26, 2006, 12:34 PM
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows about that link that shows all the different weapons and what they look like depending on what company makes it. I think I got it from here... but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

zandra117
Aug 26, 2006, 12:44 PM
http://psu.rdy.jp/src/up2259.jpg here is a picture of all the different weapons available in the closed beta. The blue icon is GRM, the green icon is Youmei, and the orange icon is Tenora.

Flamingo99
Aug 26, 2006, 01:23 PM
GRM is balanced, Youmei has less ATP but more PP, Tenoramore ATP but and less PP.

Is that correct?

Flamingo99
Aug 26, 2006, 01:25 PM
Tenor has more ATP but less PP. ^

mechatra
Aug 26, 2006, 01:31 PM
Yes. That is correct.

Also Tenora has the best ATA, Youmei the second best ATA and GRM the lowest.

DizzyDi
Aug 26, 2006, 01:36 PM
On 2006-08-26 11:31, mechatra wrote:
Yes. That is correct.

Also Tenora has the best ATA, Youmei the second best ATA and GRM the lowest.

Thats awesome news right ther. I planned on going with mostly Tenora weapons with my Beast HU, and maybe a few Youmei ones. With Beast having the lowest ATA, using Tenora will help me make up for it, I'll just have to hold back on using PA's so much.

mechatra
Aug 26, 2006, 01:49 PM
Yeah as far as I've seen Tenora weapons have Abysmal PP.

I'm gonna be using a beast hunter myself. I'm aiming primarily for Youmei weapons though. Being a beast means I can afford the ATP loss for better PP and decent ATA.

Arias
Aug 26, 2006, 02:23 PM
Interesting, I should make a note for that:P

DizzyDi
Aug 26, 2006, 02:49 PM
On 2006-08-26 11:49, mechatra wrote:
Yeah as far as I've seen Tenora weapons have Abysmal PP.

I'm gonna be using a beast hunter myself. I'm aiming primarily for Youmei weapons though. Being a beast means I can afford the ATP loss for better PP and decent ATA.

True that. But I was planning on using knuckles and the Youmei knuckles are kinda ugly... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I guess I have to copy off you and stick with Youmei, and just have to deal with an ugly weapon but with better stats more geared towards me.

mechatra
Aug 26, 2006, 02:54 PM
No no, I don't mean to influence your choices at all ^_^

If anything Tenora is perfect for a Beast hunter simply because of having the best ATA. The highest ATP aswell just makes the Beast a power monster.

My main reason for leaning towards Youmei is:
1 - I love Photon arts to bits.
2 - I aim to primarily use Great swords, Spears, and dual Daggers/Sabers - and I like Youmei's designs the most for those weapons.

(I agree the Youmei knuckles are U-G-L-Y)

Oji_Retta
Aug 26, 2006, 03:02 PM
I prefered Youmei from the start before I knew anything about it just because I like the name much more than GRM and more than Tenora. Plus I plan to use Great Swords exclusively for as long as possible. I will not switch weapons unless its absolutely necessary (I know, dumb- dee dee dee!)

DizzyDi
Aug 26, 2006, 03:09 PM
On 2006-08-26 12:54, mechatra wrote:
No no, I don't mean to influence your choices at all ^_^

If anything Tenora is perfect for a Beast hunter simply because of having the best ATA. The highest ATP aswell just makes the Beast a power monster.

My main reason for leaning towards Youmei is:
1 - I love Photon arts to bits.
2 - I aim to primarily use Great swords, Spears, and dual Daggers/Sabers - and I like Youmei's designs the most for those weapons.

(I agree the Youmei knuckles are U-G-L-Y)

Well I like photon arts as well. And if Tenora PP is really as bad as you say it is, I'd either have to
1) Cut back on PAs
or 2) Buy a few pairs of knuckles and carrying them around with me, which might be expensive.

I also plan on using spears, which is good cause the Youmei design is pretty cool, but so is the Tenora design.