PDA

View Full Version : Premiere Disc Offline FAQ/Walkthrough?

Shiwayari
Aug 26, 2006, 03:07 PM
First a little bit spam xD
I just started playing and i have to say that all the doubts I had about some aspects are gone.. and the ks is so smooth and fun it makes me want to timeskip to the release date..
enough spamming,

@topic
Well, just wanted to know if there is anything like a walkthrough for the premiere disc, cuz i'm kind of stuck.

If not then..
I got through the first area (in company with those 2 "gangsters" or whatever they are) and went down the stairs to the "rails". Then there was some voice coming out from under a rock and Leo told me something.. I guess he told me how to save the guy under the rock? How do i do that?

Also i just figured out that you can actually choose which weapon you are using with another one as long they are on different hands. Because some time ago I read here that something like a saber/handgun combo was actually one weapon. Don't know if that was already said here so i didn't want to make a new thread for that..

Inspektahdek
Aug 26, 2006, 03:09 PM
so you have the .torrent ISO?

Shiwayari
Aug 26, 2006, 03:13 PM
why would u care about what i have oO?

Polly
Aug 26, 2006, 03:25 PM
I'm guessing game help is against the rules now too :(

But let's try this again :)

Use the goggles in your item menu to reveal the weak point in the structure, and shoot or slash the rocks :D

Shiwayari
Aug 26, 2006, 03:34 PM
kay that helped

if this was against the rules then sorry..
thx that u helped anyway..

Ryna
Aug 26, 2006, 03:52 PM
On 2006-08-26 13:34, Shiwayari wrote:
kay that helped

if this was against the rules then sorry..
thx that u helped anyway..

It is against the forum rules for one of the previous posters to ask about the ISO file.

As for your situation, put on your character's goggles and shoot the debris.

Legenden
Aug 26, 2006, 04:23 PM
Well, just wanted to know if there is anything like a walkthrough for the premiere disc, cuz i'm kind of stuck.
If not then..
I got through the first area (in company with those 2 "gangsters" or whatever they are) and went down the stairs to the "rails". Then there was some voice coming out from under a rock and Leo told me something.. I guess he told me how to save the guy under the rock? How do i do that?

This is the best way I can explain this, since I don`t know anything about whats actually happens...
Marked it as a spoiler below:)

After you talked to the stone thing, you`ll get a new item, readieded..
press X and choose the blue glasses, thingies (next to monomates).
Zoom in on the rock until you see a red square flashing, for 1 sec. or so, then draw your saber and hit the rock.

Shiwayari
Aug 26, 2006, 04:35 PM
maybe i wasn't understandable in my last post, but i already solved it.
anyway a short while after that the game goes back to the main menu.. i thought there were like 3 chaps =?
unfortunately i can't go online cuz i don't have a netwerk adapter yet and only plan on buying one when its out in europe

Tycho
Aug 26, 2006, 07:05 PM
There were only three chapters for the special disk produced for review magazines/sites. <_<;