PDA

View Full Version : Beast proportions?

Foxix
Aug 28, 2006, 03:59 AM
I have been wondering something for sometime now. If you are a beast and you use a nanoblast do your characters proportions get carried over to the NB form?
It would certainly be strange do go from a 4 and a half foot character, use it and instantly become 8 feet tall o.O Or even become shorter, if thats possible.

I have also heard things about using tattoos or something to alter stats for beasts, could someone shed a little light on this for me?

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 28, 2006, 04:06 AM
Tattoos are obtained at level 20 and enable you to go into NB form. The tattor you choose determins the NB's color (red, blue, green, and yellow.) The NB changes your stats for the duration.

No clue on proportions >_>

l3iohazard
Aug 28, 2006, 05:53 AM
it would most likely be if your 4 and hlaf fett you go to like 7 or 8 and if your normally 6 foot you go to like 10 just look in the videos your atleast getting over 3 feet taller and buff as hell

mechatra
Aug 28, 2006, 07:09 AM
On 2006-08-28 02:06, SgtShligger wrote:
Tattoos are obtained at level 20 and enable you to go into NB form. The tattor you choose determins the NB's color (red, blue, green, and yellow.) The NB changes your stats for the duration.

No clue on proportions >_>

Partially correct. Just to clarify, you have to buy tattoos, but you can only get them after lvl 20.

The colours for the different tattoos are as follows.
Red, Blue, Purple, Yellow.

All Nanoblasts will give you a big stat up but it is assumed that each Nanoblast also raises a particular stat extra along with the basic boost.

Red - Power
Purple - Defense
Yellow - Agility (ATA and EVP I suppose?)
Blue - No specific stat boost but makes you invincible, also has the shortest duration of all the NBs.

As for proportions. From what we've seen in the beta, all Nano proportions are the same, so it doesnt matter how fat skinny tall or short you are, you're all gonna look the same when you NB.

MoonSblaise
Aug 28, 2006, 08:11 AM
Woot ^_^ Reckon i'd have to go with Red

Niki
Aug 28, 2006, 01:14 PM
Very useful info. I suppose it's red for my main and yellow for my alt.