PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?

Isamu64
Feb 24, 2001, 09:26 AM
I'm currently a lvl. 55 Racast, and I've only recently discovered the true nature of mags. Anyway, I was feeding my mag, making at least one attribute jump up dramatically to make it evolve faster. Unfourtunatly, I was boosting the mind attibute alot (currently at 76), while the other attributes that would acctually help out my class got left in the dust. I started boosting Pow and dex, but I had just used up to many lvls on mind. Now my mag is a Kabanda and is maxed out at lvl. 200. Anyway, here are the final stats for my first mag:

synchro: 120%
IQ: 200
DEF: 16
POW: 65
DEX: 43
MIND: 76

I wish I would have understood what to do with my mag from the begining, but I can't turn back the clock now. At least I can grow my second mag to be more of a help than this one is for my class.

Cheech
Feb 24, 2001, 11:55 AM
Hey, I have a level 148 mag that is sitting in my store rooom. It's great for andriods becausse mind is only 11 and everything else is extremely high. If you want I can try to convice my brother it's not good for him (he asked my first, lol)

Syntax
Feb 24, 2001, 12:39 PM
Or you could always auction it off on Ebayhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Seriously though, I imagine you could trade it for something decent. Or just save it and give it to the next character you start that can use Magic, that may be the best way to twink a character on PSO.
-Syntax

Isamu64
Feb 24, 2001, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Hey Cheech, What're the stats for your mag? It sounds tempting, but I don't want to go down in DEX and POW. I might just keep it until my other mag is all grown-up and then give it to one of my freinds or something.

Cheech
Feb 24, 2001, 03:57 PM
Hmm, I'm not exactly sure the stats, but close to (Mind11/Pow68/Dex48/Def21) also, it's only level 148, still room to grow.

Isamu64
Feb 24, 2001, 04:06 PM
If those stats are close, then it would be a good trade. If you want, we can set up a trade, but I really want to know the exact stats of your mag before we do anything.