PDA

View Full Version : payment plans?

Kakashi_Xero
Aug 28, 2006, 09:29 PM
what are all the payment plans,i need to know if they have prepaid cards, and if theyll except prepaid mastercard credit cards, can someone shed some light on this issue for me please

ShadowNeo
Aug 28, 2006, 09:33 PM
Importing the Japanese version?

Best bet would be to purchase a Netcash card, there are a few online retailers selling them now.

Kakashi_Xero
Aug 28, 2006, 09:37 PM
no when the game finally comes out in US, what kind of payment plans do we have avaluable?

RLoge21
Aug 28, 2006, 09:46 PM
For the US version I would assume credit cards would work just fine.

Kakashi_Xero
Aug 28, 2006, 10:57 PM
i figured that but prepaid cards have no exp date or security number ive tried with PSO BB and it wont work for that just wondering if anyone knew if they were adding any new payment methods

PhotonCat
Aug 28, 2006, 11:08 PM
Sad to say, when the game comes out in English the only payment method is probably going to be a CC. PSO since DC never have any pre-paid cards, which sucks.

I really hate using CCs myself because so many times with online games I get charged twice on accident. And also if I don't feel like playing for a while, I don't feel like going through the cancel proccess, would rather let the pre-paid card run itself out.

But, oh well. Looks like we all gonna need to use our CCs.

DesDes
Aug 28, 2006, 11:48 PM
There goes down the drain of using Prepaid Bank cards if it didn't work with PSO:BB ; ;

Kakashi_Xero
Aug 29, 2006, 12:51 AM
GAH i dont have a credit card.......hopefully debit will work......(fingers crossed)>_<

Arias
Aug 29, 2006, 03:29 AM
Meh, my mum has a credit card, I'll use hers and pay her back:P

Zalana
Aug 29, 2006, 03:41 AM
Debit cards worked on PSO, so I'm pretty sure they'll work on PSU too...

Kakashi_Xero
Aug 29, 2006, 05:46 AM
alrighty i hope so i didnt know cause someone else payed for my dreamcast account...just means ill have to open up a savings account then.....