PDA

View Full Version : Loady Load

linkzone
Aug 31, 2006, 05:19 PM
Ok. I know there will be load times. Its just how it goes. But do you think they will bring back that little load game thing with the yellow ball that you could run around the screen to waste time? Totally made load times fun.

Oh and another question. Rappys. You think they will make an apperance on PSU, even if only on holidays?

Cross
Aug 31, 2006, 05:20 PM
I saw a couple Rappies in the closed beta. I imagine they'll be around.

DarkShadowX
Aug 31, 2006, 05:20 PM
lol, I want both, who knows since(according to current release dates) PSU in NA comes out by Halloween time, Hallo Rappies anyone??(if they do add rappies)

linkzone
Aug 31, 2006, 05:23 PM
*hugs a rappy plushy* I love rappy buddies. lol. Good to know they arent forgoten. Nothing like a holiday rappy to make you smile on those long hunts.

Tycho
Aug 31, 2006, 05:26 PM
There are Rappies, and there have been images of Al/Love Rappies already. As for the twirly loading ball, it's gone. D:

EtherForce
Aug 31, 2006, 05:28 PM
Well, I remember hearing about a 'dancing rappy' in one of the lobbies or something. In fact, I remember seeing it in a video.

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 31, 2006, 05:58 PM
commercial that was

linkzone
Aug 31, 2006, 06:03 PM
No loady ball... *sad face* Load times will be once again uneventful.

Fleece
Aug 31, 2006, 06:03 PM
The Rappys in that advert are the admins outfits i believe. I guess itd make them more approachable looking than the last ones........

*Pulls out sword*

WHERES MY ELYSION YOU CHICKEN LOOKING ASSFEST!!!!