PDA

View Full Version : Kill the person above you.

Soinkus
Sep 1, 2006, 02:27 AM
Just as the title say, kill the member above you in any way you want to, nothing is to strange or to dumb here, of course hereīs a few rules:

1) You can only kill the person above you, meaning if Elscire kill me and Konoko kill Elscire you canīt kill Elscire only Konoko.

2) Dodging are impossibe, when you are killed you are killed you canīt dogde a attack..

3) Use everything you want, it doesnīt matter if you use bread or a sun, the only limit is your imagination.

4) You canīt kill yourself, so when you have killed someone you have to wait til someone have killed you before you can kill again. Meaning, no double posting.

Those are the rules, now get busy killing!!!!!!!!!!

Feelmirath
Sep 1, 2006, 02:47 AM
*Kills Soinkus with the fish Roygbiv killed*

Sgt_Shligger
Sep 1, 2006, 03:04 AM
*Throws a Yamato*

washuguy
Sep 1, 2006, 08:22 AM
*beats shiligger with a crobar*

OneandtheSame
Sep 1, 2006, 08:30 AM
*Lynches washuguy with his own entrails from a ceiling fan*

fronebullare
Sep 1, 2006, 09:16 AM
*fills animeloser with water untill he explodes*

Augustin
Sep 1, 2006, 12:48 PM
*Assists in overdosing fronebullare*

BeeYee
Sep 1, 2006, 06:22 PM
*Throws a trident in the heart of Augustin, stays at a safehouse or relatives and lays low for a while because I'm probably wanted for murder*

GreenArcher
Sep 1, 2006, 06:59 PM
*Forces BeeYee into a trap room for phailing at making an inference to Anchorman. First, a single horizontal lazer goes for his head but he ducks. Then, another horizantal lazer starts low then jumps up but BeeYee avoids it magically. Then a third and final lazer comes towards him. As BeeYee prepares to dodge, the lazer expands into a grid that takes up the whole room. His last words are "Oh Shi-", and is ultimately sliced into cheesecubes. These cheesecubes fall to the ground just as his friend opens the door at the other end.

BeeYee
Sep 1, 2006, 07:03 PM
On 2006-09-01 16:59, Green_Archer3 wrote:
*Forces BeeYee into a trap room for phailing at making an inference to Anchorman. First, a single horizontal lazer goes for his head but he ducks. Then, another horizantal lazer starts low then jumps up but BeeYee avoids it magically. Then a third and final lazer comes towards him. As BeeYee prepares to dodge, the lazer expands into a grid that takes up the whole room. His last words are "Oh crap!", and is ultimately sliced into cheesecubes. These cheesecubes fall to the ground just as his friend opens the door at the other end.

You forgot to eat me. And heh, I dont cuss.

saturnihilist
Sep 1, 2006, 07:13 PM
Forces BeeYee to watch C-SPAN

MadEwokHerd
Sep 1, 2006, 07:25 PM
*Throws babies at saturnihilist. Then defecates on the bodies. Then rubs the resulting mess on my body.*

Oh yeah, I dared to go there.

Daikarin
Sep 2, 2006, 12:12 PM
*glares at MadEwokHerd*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2006-09-03 05:40 ]</font>

Soinkus
Sep 2, 2006, 02:15 PM
-Sings "Part of Your World" over and over to Daikarin.-

OneandtheSame
Sep 2, 2006, 05:56 PM
*Body spontaneouly explodes, shattering a vial containing a deadly mutant strain of highly contagious E-Bola, spreading it all over the globe. As human soceity collapses into ruin, Soinkus collapses to his knees, the weight of what he has done finally coming home.

"Oh my god..." he says, "why did I start that thread?" he then proceeds to throw himself out a window. Upon impact with the ground, his body is broken into as many fragments as his sorrow-consumed soul.

As the disease finally runs its course, the few survivors band together into small gangs that struggle for the Earths remaining viable resources, MadMax style, cause that's really cool.*

Soinkus
Sep 2, 2006, 05:59 PM
-Suddenly, Might Max, using the knowledge bestowed on him from that wise owl, and filled with the hate of having a more popular toyline than TV show, rvives Animeloser, and kills him, 23 times.

washuguy
Sep 2, 2006, 06:00 PM
*Makes anime eat the whole story he wrote, until he chokes to death*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: washuguy on 2006-09-02 16:01 ]</font>

Soinkus
Sep 2, 2006, 06:03 PM
-Allows someone other than himself to kill Washu...in a way Washu is soonto find out..-

washuguy
Sep 2, 2006, 06:05 PM
Damn... Can I have a bodygaurd... PLEASE!!!!

Soinkus
Sep 2, 2006, 06:05 PM
There's no guarding fromthe MODS!! MWAAHAHAHHA

Soinkus
Sep 2, 2006, 06:12 PM
I LOVED THAT SHOW!

fronebullare
Sep 2, 2006, 06:13 PM
*makes sonikus watch endless re-runs of full house*

washuguy
Sep 2, 2006, 06:15 PM
*Makes him eat the tapes with hot fudge and ketchup*

Soinkus
Sep 2, 2006, 06:16 PM
-Deletes Washu's post in his Disney topic-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soinkus on 2006-09-02 16:17 ]</font>

Scrub
Sep 2, 2006, 06:19 PM
.-.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scrub on 2006-09-02 16:19 ]</font>

fronebullare
Sep 2, 2006, 06:22 PM
*Summons a legion of vicious man eating dragons to devour scrub's soul,body,and mind*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fronebullare on 2006-09-02 16:23 ]</font>

KaFKa
Sep 2, 2006, 06:26 PM
*despines fronebullare with a chainsaw*

Let the games begin, bitches.

washuguy
Sep 2, 2006, 06:30 PM
*Slits Kafka's throat during victory dance using his own chainsaw*

REPRESENT!!!

Scrub
Sep 2, 2006, 06:31 PM
::presses washuguy's face against a belt sander::

MadEwokHerd
Sep 2, 2006, 06:33 PM
*I eat 63,576,234 knives, because I can. Then I vomit them all out on KaFKa's body. Then I strangle him with his testicles. I then teabag him for good measure. 109 times.*

DizzyDi
Sep 2, 2006, 06:34 PM
/mates with scrub and eats his head afterwards

washuguy
Sep 2, 2006, 06:35 PM
*Summons Kyogre to make it rain, then electricutes him with 50,000+ thunders, then dries whats left of him of and repeats the process 200,000,000+ times*

WrathOfMegid
Sep 2, 2006, 06:48 PM
*tells George Bush Washu is actually Bin Laden, Washu dies of old age*

washuguy
Sep 2, 2006, 06:50 PM
You forget, Bin Laden is friends with Bush , so he'd kill you instead. Ha.Ha.!!!!

WrathOfMegid
Sep 2, 2006, 06:54 PM
Damn! *curses washu to die with dying breath*

washuguy
Sep 2, 2006, 06:56 PM
*Pours gasoline on him and lights him up to make sure he's dead*

KaFKa
Sep 2, 2006, 06:57 PM
On 2006-09-02 16:33, MadEwokHerd wrote:
*I eat 63,576,234 knives, because I can. Then I vomit them all out on KaFKa's body. Then I strangle him with his testicles. I then teabag him for good measure. 109 times.*

Your a little slow on that one.

*beats madewokherd with a preforated baseball bat*

Oh, and *impales wasuguy with a well placed fist through the chest*

washuguy
Sep 2, 2006, 06:59 PM
*Drowns him with the blood*

BoxyBrown
Sep 2, 2006, 07:00 PM
i cover washuguy in peanut butter and then have my babies eat him. Then i eat my babies so i can gain the strength of my babies and washuguy.

washuguy
Sep 2, 2006, 07:01 PM
*Busts through Boxy*

BoxyBrown
Sep 2, 2006, 07:03 PM
repeats same process that everyone has done so far.
especially what madewokherd did.

Soinkus
Sep 2, 2006, 07:04 PM
-Summons Ryoko and Aeka, and tells them that this is the real Washu, and sits back and enjoys the show-

KaFKa
Sep 2, 2006, 07:05 PM
*Guts boxybrown and makes him eat his own intestines, and watches as he dies from painful infection and malnutrition*

washuguy
Sep 2, 2006, 07:05 PM
*The smoldering ashes blow in the wind*

BoxyBrown
Sep 2, 2006, 07:06 PM
forces soinkus to listen to "The Final Countdown" over and over again.

Scrub
Sep 2, 2006, 07:11 PM
I SCREAM IN CAPS, THE SOUND OF WHICH EXPLODES SOINKUS' HEAD

Soinkus
Sep 2, 2006, 07:11 PM
I like the final countdown, kickass music vid =D

Scrub
Sep 2, 2006, 07:12 PM
::becomes an hero::

Soinkus
Sep 2, 2006, 07:15 PM
-Revives Scrub, and lets Gramgram have her way with him-

washuguy
Sep 2, 2006, 07:17 PM
*After gramgram is done, stomps on his junk*

BoxyBrown
Sep 2, 2006, 07:21 PM
eats washuguys face and steals wallet.

washuguy
Sep 2, 2006, 07:22 PM
That's why there was no money in there... Jerk...

BoxyBrown
Sep 2, 2006, 07:27 PM
im sorry ill give it back.
in exchange for ur soul.

fronebullare
Sep 2, 2006, 08:42 PM
*Goes elfen lied on boxybrown's ass*

MadEwokHerd
Sep 2, 2006, 08:46 PM
*Throws every possible item in the room to kill fronebullare. Including the room.*
Never mess with THE Boxy Brown.

OneandtheSame
Sep 2, 2006, 08:54 PM
*Nails MadEwokHerd to a wall, and pops his ribcage open like a fully cooked lobster. Uses his arteries/veins and rearranges them into an array ressembling a pair of angel wings on the wall. Takes picture and sends it to all his loved ones.*

MadEwokHerd
Sep 2, 2006, 09:07 PM
*Knocks Animeloser unconcious and lets my "dog" have its way with the body. Upon regaining conciousness I poke Animeloser with a dead baby, ever so gently. I keep doing this until Animeloser is nearly at the realms of death. Then I summon C-3PO to bore you to death. Then he has sex with the corpse. I send THAT to all your loved ones. Sadly, there aren't enough loved ones, so I post it on the internet. This causes Animeloser's body to come back to life, only to die again.*

OneandtheSame
Sep 2, 2006, 09:13 PM
ROFL...this is the <adjective> thread ever...

Soinkus
Sep 2, 2006, 09:19 PM
-while ANimeloser is distracted at the <adjectiveness> of this thread, Soinkus stabs him with a spork-

KodiaX987
Sep 2, 2006, 09:20 PM
*kills Soinkus using Canin's yawn*

Soinkus
Sep 2, 2006, 09:21 PM
-Revives, and is comfortable in the fact that Shuri must put up with Canin, and will lead a slow, painful, somewhat boring death-

Rion772
Sep 2, 2006, 09:52 PM
*Pours gas down Soinkus' throat, waits 5 seconds and throws a lit match in and smirks*

BeeYee
Sep 2, 2006, 09:57 PM
Has someone give Rion772 AIDs and then wait for him to die... It wasnt me who gave it to him.

Dre_o
Sep 2, 2006, 10:06 PM
*beats Bee to death with a wet noodle*

BeeYee
Sep 2, 2006, 10:11 PM
carries scape dolls and megids him, then reverser, rinse and repeat.

Rion772
Sep 2, 2006, 10:16 PM
*ties Dre up and rams massive amounts of x-lax down Dre's throat and waits for him to shit himself to death*

MadEwokHerd
Sep 2, 2006, 10:42 PM
*Tells Rion he's a coontock. He asks what a 'coontock' is, and for some reason begins uncontrollably crying. I then say, 'I'll give you something to cry about," and I kill his mother. He continues crying, and I scoop all the poo his mother crapped out after she died and put them in his clothes, and let him swim around in all the poo. Then to add color, I take a massive bloody diarrhea in the poo-pool. Then he gets dry humped to death by monkeys I personally trained to do such a thing.*

BTW-coontock means nothing, as far as I know...

Rion772
Sep 2, 2006, 10:52 PM
*Stands up and brushes himself off. Wow that sucked, thanks for killing the bitch for me. Gets a bloody tampon from MadEwokHerd's closest female friend, ties a razor blade to it, puts it down MadE's throat a little bit in his sleep and begins to beat him with a toaster. Then I let my dog hump MadE's dead, rotting corpse and laughs. Takes a big crap on MadE's bathroom floor and takes all of the still good food from the fridge and goes home*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rion772 on 2006-09-02 20:56 ]</font>

OneandtheSame
Sep 2, 2006, 10:55 PM
*Locks Rion in a room with a mildly retarded rapist with no preferences, and an alluminum baseball bat*

Tystys
Sep 2, 2006, 10:55 PM
*brings broomop*

Do your thing, dood.

Tystys
Sep 2, 2006, 10:57 PM
On 2006-09-02 20:55, Animeloser wrote:
*Locks Rion in a room with a mildly retarded rapist with no preferences, and an alluminum baseball bat*

GTFO

MadEwokHerd
Sep 2, 2006, 11:13 PM
*I put Tystys' testicles in a food procesor. I then turn it on. I take the resulting nut-shake and make him drink it. Then I bash his arms off with an old AC unit, because I managed to muster the strength to do so somehow. After that, I keep playing "Better By You, Better Than Me" by Judas Priest until the supposed "Do It" subliminal message comes up. He then is an idiot and puts a shotgun to his chin to kill himself. Only I prevent it, because Judas Priest doesn't need anymore of that shit, especially since it's fake. I then go all Butt Pillager mode and search his colon for treasures. Since I failed, I eat my way out. He then dies.

Tystys
Sep 2, 2006, 11:20 PM
GTFO

Rion772
Sep 2, 2006, 11:41 PM
*throws Tystys out of a space ship and laughs as he just falls apart.*

Yes, he'd just fall apart because gravity is what holds your body together, believe it or not. It's why you can't just jump out into space and hold your breath.

Tystys
Sep 2, 2006, 11:44 PM
G
T
F
....Actually, no, you can stay

Rion772
Sep 2, 2006, 11:48 PM
Yeah... I think it's about time to kill this thread. Bye bye thread!

*Uses Divine Shield and kills everyone above*

Divine Shield = invulnerability, kthxbye.

Sgt_Shligger
Sep 3, 2006, 12:54 AM
You forgot to blast it with the Quote Cannon ._.

Soinkus
Sep 3, 2006, 10:24 AM
-Killd Sgt_Shligger with LOVE-

BeeYee
Sep 3, 2006, 11:57 AM
On 2006-09-02 21:48, Rion772 wrote:
Yeah... I think it's about time to kill this thread. Bye bye thread!

*Uses Divine Shield and kills everyone above*

Divine Shield = invulnerability, kthxbye.

Did you get that from Warcraft?

Grabs Soinkus in a headlock and then goes BYAAAHHH!!

Dre_o
Sep 3, 2006, 12:25 PM
I activate my face down Mirror Force, releasing me from the wall, teleporting the exlax from my system and sending the exlax at Bee's head at 600 mph.

As the exlax makes contact, his skull fragments, sending bone shards into his brain, desintigrating it instantly. His head then explodes from the impact like a zombie head being shot with a 50-Cal. Then, in my turn, I use Monster Reborn, bring Bee back, only to flip my Summoner of Illusions face up, using Bee as a sacrafice to summon one of my high level Fusion Monsters. At which time I acitvate Metamorphosis, sacraficing that temporarily summoned Fusion of a Fusion of the same level that is permanenet. I choose Last Warror from Another Planet. With his effect, everyone else is killed and no one can Summon anymore. BUT, I also activate my face down Light of Intervention which makes it so no monster can be placed face down so you have no way to defend yourself.

I then place 2 Magic Jammers and 1 Seven Tools of the Bandit face down, and end my turn.

saturnihilist
Sep 3, 2006, 01:01 PM
I say "care for a ride?", and I throw my BMW lighter on Dre_O's cards, burning Dre_O and his cards in a ball of fiery fun.

MadEwokHerd
Sep 3, 2006, 01:09 PM
*I take satunihilist to the Anime Expo, and say that it is in fact a horny girl, and gets really turned on by cosplayers. I let all the people have their ways. I put 82 bottle rockets in saturnihilist's now gaping butthole, and light them all. The combined thrust of the bottle rockets propels saturn into a wall, causing a bloody mess. I then get Shaq to do a reverse birth film with saturn. Shaq gets baby. And rips saturn in half crawling in.*

DLShAdOw
Sep 3, 2006, 02:14 PM
*gives MadEwokHerd a brain tumor the size of kansas*

Nogatorr
Sep 3, 2006, 02:46 PM
I tie up DLshAdOw and place him in the middle of San Quentin's showers. I return to his location after 3 days only to find him still bleeding and limbless. I pour ten pounds of salt on his body, then place him in a pool of lemon juice. He then tries to drown himself, so I remove him and place him in a tub of pirahnas and let those finish him off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nogatorr on 2006-09-03 12:46 ]</font>

Tystys
Sep 3, 2006, 05:01 PM
I SHOOT THEE IN BRAIN

BoxyBrown
Sep 3, 2006, 06:29 PM
On 2006-09-02 21:20, Tystys wrote:
GTFO

i let Tystys repeat GTFO until i get sick of it then i tell him to GTFO. he then leaves crying. afterward i force him to fist himself so much that he turns himself inside out then i burn him.

MadEwokHerd
Sep 3, 2006, 06:31 PM
I put Tystys in the mosh pit at an Anthrax concert. The concert goers beat Tystys mercilessly, and then he is thrown onstage, with his ears to the subwoofers. The shockwave causes Tystys' eardrums to explode, and he vomits uncontrollably. I then surgically attach ears to him, allowing to hear perfectly again. Because of the success with the procedure, I attach Richard Simmons(what ever happened to that guy?) and Andy Dick together, causing one massive, annoying monster. I then sick Richard Dick on Tystys, letting the Jazzercize and bad acting do its work. Then I put Tystys in a guillotine. Only the blade is very dull, so it takes hours to do the job. I then put him in a pool filled with Jello powder, then turn it into Jello. Tystys then slowly drowns in the Jello.

Tystys
Sep 3, 2006, 06:34 PM
You guys fucking suck, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BoxyBrown
Sep 3, 2006, 06:34 PM
On 2006-09-03 16:34, Tystys wrote:
You guys fucking suck, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

tells Tystys that he sucks then he kills himself cause no one likes him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BoxyBrown on 2006-09-03 16:35 ]</font>

Tystys
Sep 3, 2006, 06:41 PM
OOOOH you're a funny guy.

*ties up Boxy's legs to a spiked wall, than asks Scrub and Sef to use their lazers. They gladly agree because it'll be good target practice(even though they don't need it) and blast away. Boxy Brown dies a horrible, burnt death*

BoxyBrown
Sep 3, 2006, 06:56 PM
people r going to end up flaming each other over this thread. i already have Tystys pissed off at me.

*shoots Tystys in legs and arms then forces him to watch me kill his family then afterwards i make him eat his familys corpses and then put a bullet through his brain*

i have nothing better at the moment.

BoxyBrown
Sep 3, 2006, 06:57 PM
thats against the rules in the first post.
however ill still be more than happy to end ur life for u.
*shoots Phongi in the head then has my way with his mom*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BoxyBrown on 2006-09-03 17:04 ]</font>

phongi
Sep 3, 2006, 06:58 PM
guess what?

phongi
Sep 3, 2006, 06:58 PM
I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF!

Soinkus
Sep 3, 2006, 07:08 PM
-Tells Boxy that TysTys is mature and capable enough to realise this is just the internet, and thatBoxy needs to quit looking so deep into the actions of people he never talks to, then blows Boxy's head off-

BoxyBrown
Sep 3, 2006, 07:10 PM
*tells soinkus that Tystys should not have replied to me and MadE with "u guys fucking suck" because we were doing what we were suppose to on this thread and that maybe Tystys is looking to deep into it, then shoots Soinkus in the head then eats his children*

MadEwokHerd
Sep 3, 2006, 07:19 PM
First off, I would like to thank Soinkus for starting this thread. Sadly, I still will show no mercy.
*I play guitar using Soinkus' face as the pick, giving a new meaning to the term "shredding." I then attach wheels to the body and make on sweet-ass ride:Meat Car. After cruising around in Meat Car, I decide to let some hobos get food. They get their share of food, so I drive off, and fight crime Night Rider style...only instead of Kit, it is the still living Soinkus...as a Meat Car. Then I make him Optimus Meat...and practice my boxing. On his crotch. Then attach his entrails to a pole and play tether ball with his body. And then I pee on the mess. I then start hurling babies at Soinkus. Then I throw a really fat kid at him. The fat kid bounces off and eats the rest of Soinkus.*

Soinkus
Sep 3, 2006, 09:00 PM
-Tells Boxy that he really needs to realise when someone is not being serious, and quit criticising Tys for taking people too seriously, when he himself is doing just that, kills Boxy with LOGIC-

Nogatorr
Sep 3, 2006, 09:21 PM
First I rearrange the letters in the word logic to spell "Kill Me Now", then gladly accept the offer that Soinkus has presented me with. But of course a simple death is no fun, so I go to my kitchen and get a spoon. I then gag and tie Soinkus and take him to a truck stop. I place Ice Cream on his ass and place the spoon near his body. the truck drivers soon have themselves a treat. I wait untill they are satiated and take the dominated Soinkus to the beach. I bury him in the sand and wait for high tide to come in, but in order for the wait to be more exciting I bury scorpions with him. I wonder which on got to him first...

BoxyBrown
Sep 3, 2006, 09:21 PM
*gets sick of this and ignors it, then kills soinkus with disregard toward him and his opinions*

seriously im done u win or can think whatever im just done with having to argue with u about someone else and what they or i said.

also do u really know Tystys or do u only know him over PSOW. If so then u cant say if he does or does not take me seriously since u dont know him. hell even if u do know him u cant read his mind and say he doesnt take it seriously because for all u know he might take it seriously.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BoxyBrown on 2006-09-03 19:34 ]</font>

Sayara
Sep 3, 2006, 09:35 PM
*Trout Abuse*

YUR DOIN IT ALL WRONG

Soinkus
Sep 3, 2006, 09:38 PM
On 2006-09-03 17:10, BoxyBrown wrote:
*tells soinkus that Tystys should not have replied to me and MadE with "u guys fucking suck" because we were doing what we were suppose to on this thread and that maybe Tystys is looking to deep into it, then shoots Soinkus in the head then eats his children*

No.

I've seen how TysTys acts in the IRC chat.

posting "You fucking suck ._." does not, in any way, amount to him saying "OMG YOU KILLED ME I HATE YOU"
Despite you seeming to think it does.
It's the type of semi-morbid humor him and alot of the people in chat show.

I don't know him well, just well enough to recognise that he has way more maturity then you give him credit for.

YOU are the one looking to deep into it.

I hope you don't have kids.
The first time one says "oh my god, ima kill my bro! he's so annoying!" you're gonna send em to a clinic with the mentality you're showing >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soinkus on 2006-09-03 19:41 ]</font>

BoxyBrown
Sep 3, 2006, 09:46 PM
ok ill admit i judged him to quickly. i assumed the "U guys fucking suck" was a direct attack at me and MadE because he had nothing after it. he didnt say he killed MadE in that post so i didnt think he was joking i just assumed he was mad about idk maybe how far me and MadE took our posts. So if he was joking then i didnt realize it. i apologize to Tystys for judging him to quickly.

now can we just drop it.

oh and i almost forgot
*kills soinkus will apologies*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BoxyBrown on 2006-09-03 19:51 ]</font>

Nogatorr
Sep 3, 2006, 09:49 PM
On 2006-09-03 19:35, Tingle wrote:
*Trout Abuse*

YUR DOIN IT ALL WRONG

There is no wrong way to kill a person...

Sgt_Shligger
Sep 4, 2006, 01:06 AM
Unless, you know, it doesn't work.

*Takes out a small whistle, blow in it while Nogatorr says "Wtf?" As soon as he says this, a flock of storks show up and carry him away.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 4, 2006, 07:01 AM
*Kills Shliggman with the least amount of words possible*

Less yappin' mo' killin'

phongi
Sep 4, 2006, 07:05 AM
Pyro! Boom! Haya! Die!
I just noticed why Haya is so crazy......he joined on April 1st...

*Blasts Haya with more fire*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 4, 2006, 07:07 AM
*Kills phongi by ignoring his crazy nonsense until he disappears like a bad advert for new Coke*

phongi
Sep 4, 2006, 07:10 AM
*A newborn kitten explores the world, and presses a button next to Hayabusa-FMW-*
Haya: NO! Not THAT button

*Haya falls down a pit.*

This reminds me of Chrono Trigger.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 4, 2006, 07:13 AM
*Kills phongi by making a mixtape with Leviatha's name on it and discretely leaving it taped to his locker between homeroom and 2nd period break*

phongi
Sep 4, 2006, 07:14 AM
NOOOO!!! NOT Leviatha!
*Jumps off a cliff*

Tystys
Sep 4, 2006, 07:22 AM
On 2006-09-04 05:13, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
*Kills phongi by making a mixtape with Leviatha's name on it and discretely leaving it taped to his locker between homeroom and 2nd period break*

LMFAO.

I'm sorry, but that was just awesome, bwahahahhaha

Nogatorr
Sep 4, 2006, 12:45 PM
*Reverses the letters in Tystys' name so it now reads Sytsyt. This happens to be the word that summons the powerful creature Cthulhu. Cthulhu is in an outrage for being awaken before the clock has hit noon. He, well, it then proceeds to devourse Tystys' limbs, then defecate on the rest of his body. It then lights the body on fire, and urinates on the fire to put it out. By this time, Tystys is dead.

phongi
Sep 4, 2006, 12:48 PM
On 2006-09-04 10:45, Nogatorr wrote:
*Reverses the letters in Tystys' name so it now reads Sytsyt. This happens to be the word that summons the powerful creature Cthulhu. Cthulhu is in an outrage for being awaken before the clock has hit noon. He, well, it then proceeds to devourse Tystys' limbs, then defecate on the rest of his body. It then lights the body on fire, and urinates on the fire to put it out. By this time, Tystys is dead.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

*Goes back in time and makes it so that Nogatorr's mom died, therefor making Nogatorr cease to exist.*

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gifly

Nogatorr
Sep 4, 2006, 12:52 PM
While in the area of no existance I notice a door. This door leads to existance. I go through only to find a time machine and a time remote. I got back in time to the point of my birth and force time to repeat it over and over. I then fast forward to later, when the many mes are ready for battle. I then take them all to the time when Phongi is to kill my mother. First, we knock him out, then simoutaneously defecate on his body. He contracts e-coli, but we say a stupid disease is too good for him, so we hang him by his entrails and beat him with his testicles. I then kill all the other mes because there can be only one.

cherry
Sep 5, 2006, 10:36 PM
*puts a sting ray barb in Nogatorrs pillow*

Tystys
Sep 5, 2006, 10:37 PM
You have a strange addiction to defecation, Nogatorr.

Nogatorr
Sep 6, 2006, 05:58 PM
You have a strange addiction to death.

First, I superglue Tystys' testicles to a slab of meat, the places him in the middle of a bear pit. The bears proceed to painfully castrate him. After that deed is done, I challenge him to a fight. He loses brutally since his manhood has been taken. I then hit the buttons X B Y X A and the word FATALITY pops out of now where. I then pull out his intestines and beat him with them until he is dead.

BOOM! No defecation.

Rion772
Sep 6, 2006, 09:23 PM
First I get the two reagents for Thermite. Second I tie you down on your stomach. Third I pour the two reagents for Thermite into your ass and throw a match in and watch as it burns through your backside to your front and laugh maniacally.

MadEwokHerd
Sep 6, 2006, 11:01 PM
I defacate so badly that I nearly crap myself inside out. This has nothing to do with killing someone. I just do it. But Rion sees that and is amazed at the muscular strenght of my anus. He keeps staring at my massive pile of feces, which bares a striking similarity to Chet from Weird Science. The I yell, "Protest and Survive," and he falls into the pile of poo. He still has some leftovers from the thermite reaction, and that sets the poo on fire. I then fornicate the remains, and Butt Pillager mode him.

PROTEST AND SURVIVE!!

Zippy777
Sep 8, 2006, 10:19 PM
I guess I'll kill MadEwokHerd by farting radiation until his eyes explode
:labtop:

Zippy777
Sep 8, 2006, 10:21 PM
I guess I'll kill MadEwokHerd by farting radiation until his eyes explode
:labtop:

MadEwokHerd
Sep 9, 2006, 11:57 AM
I tell Zippy that they can in fact touch "this." By defying MC Hammer, he kills Zippy in a way too gruesome for words. So I shall put it in numbers. 124356 6553 6434563 5545345 89089909 6454 67764356.