PDA

View Full Version : Few PSU JP questions

Wubbie
Sep 1, 2006, 03:19 PM
Hello,

I'd first like to introduce myself to the PSO-W community and say it's finally nice to be able to talk. I've been coming to PSO-W ever since the original PSO on DC, I have been a fanatic and addict since then.

I'm currently contemplating on whether or not to import PSU, maybe some of the people who have already imported can help me in my decision. There are currently two things keeping me from importing, they are as follows;

1) Will JP members and US members be able to play together? As some of you may remember, both PSO and PSOGC had "JP, EU, and US" ships, these, however, were changeable... So if I wanted to get my European dose, I could hop into there ships... and vice versa... Will PSU continue to allow this (or have only 1 group of ships that houses all nationalities) ?

2) Is it possible to change the text(Dialogue and Menu text) to English? I speak no Japanese, what so ever, so I would aboslutely HATE not knowing what's going on... I'm sure I could figure out the menu's, so that is actually the least of my worries... But as for Dialogue, if it's not interchangable, I will(sadly) have to await the US counterpart.

I thank anyone and everyone who attempts to help me figure out this questions. I'll see you all on PSU, when the time comes... Good luck and Good day.

DarkShadowX
Sep 1, 2006, 03:20 PM
The answer to both questions are no. However, there hasn't been word on whether or not US and EU servers are linked.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkShadowX on 2006-09-01 13:21 ]</font>

Wubbie
Sep 1, 2006, 03:30 PM
Ahh, well that shoots down that idea...

Thank you for answering so promptly.

Zodd
Sep 1, 2006, 03:44 PM
From what I read in an interview, the PSU staff is thinking about merging JP and US servers together after the game comes out in the west.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Wubbie
Sep 1, 2006, 03:47 PM
Do you have a link to that interview?

I'd greatly help me come to a decision.