PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Translation Please

beer
Sep 1, 2006, 04:16 PM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9590/errono061uk4.th.gif (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errono061uk4.gif)

First of all. Thanks all you people who can translate.
Could you please translate the above error messag for me?

uhawww
Sep 1, 2006, 04:30 PM
"SEGAlink ID Verification Failed.
Either reenter your information with the correct password, or if you have not already done so, register your GAME KEY with SEGAlink, and try again."

beer
Sep 1, 2006, 04:33 PM
o. ok, I guess I need to find out how to register my game key.
that was fast, thanks

uhawww
Sep 1, 2006, 04:36 PM
https://segalink.jp/payment/psu/auth/login.asp?GameDIR=psu

Nekomimi
Sep 1, 2006, 04:36 PM
...why the hell did you import the game if you didn't know the first thing about playing it?

Dahilia
Sep 1, 2006, 04:47 PM
LOL

DarkShadowX
Sep 1, 2006, 04:49 PM
Its sad isn't it.

beer
Sep 1, 2006, 04:54 PM
sad? It's a great game, why aren't you playing it? I don't think I'll stop playing it again till like 12:00 tonight or later... (now that might be a little sad)
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DarkShadowX
Sep 1, 2006, 04:59 PM
On 2006-09-01 14:54, beer wrote:
sad? It's a great game, why aren't you playing it? I don't think I'll stop playing it again till like 12:00 tonight or later... (now that might be a little sad)
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I would if I had the money to import, but sadly I don't so I'll wait for the NA release.

EtherForce
Sep 1, 2006, 05:01 PM
I'm afraid to import. I think the world police might come after me, heh heh.

Fleece
Sep 1, 2006, 05:04 PM
You dont need to know a language to do something. I've met people who work and get along in my country and they dont even understand the same language as one another. I've spoken to deaf people and understood what theyre say/meaning and i dont even understand sign language.

Nekomimi
Sep 1, 2006, 05:12 PM
I'm not talking about the langauge. I have only the barest knowledge of Japanese spoken and none at all written, but I'm playing the game and enjoying it. What I'm asking is how the hell did he get so far as importing it without even knowing such basic information as YOU HAVE TO REGISTER THE GAME?

Drakon
Sep 1, 2006, 05:14 PM
I would import, but my only problem is I don't like playing without my friends and also I wouldn't be able to understand the story, so it be just a waste for me. Also it would cost me almost $200 just to import that one game, because i'll have to buy the game+shipping+mod chip+magic disc, so to me thats not really worth i'd rather just wait for the NA version of the game that ill be able to understand and have my friends playing it with me..

DarkShadowX
Sep 1, 2006, 05:17 PM
On 2006-09-01 15:14, Drakon wrote:
I would import, but my only problem is I don't like playing without my friends and also I wouldn't be able to understand the story, so it be just a waste for me. Also it would cost me almost $200 just to import that one game, because i'll have to buy the game+shipping+mod chip+magic disc, so to me thats not really worth i'd rather just wait for the NA version of the game that ill be able to understand and have my friends playing it with me..

Exactly, same situation here.

ulyoth
Sep 1, 2006, 05:33 PM
On 2006-09-01 15:12, Nekomimi wrote:
I'm not talking about the langauge. I have only the barest knowledge of Japanese spoken and none at all written, but I'm playing the game and enjoying it. What I'm asking is how the hell did he get so far as importing it without even knowing such basic information as YOU HAVE TO REGISTER THE GAME?

I have never had to register a game online before, so if i hadnt come here before my copy of PSU had arrived (which it still hasnt, dammit!) I would be stuck too.

peenk
Sep 1, 2006, 05:37 PM
If you import PSU for PC though it will only cost you game+shipping ....
PS2 sux anyway ... too slow now ... PSU-PC is better off anyway

Drakon
Sep 2, 2006, 01:17 AM
On 2006-09-01 15:37, peenk wrote:

I would import for PC, but my computer don't run at its full speed for some reason. My PC is way above recommended specs for FFXI, but I couldn't run that game at full graphics I had to turn all the graphics down to almost at it's lowest settings, so i'm stuck with getting the PS2 version if I like it or not lol...

Nekomimi
Sep 2, 2006, 02:54 AM
On 2006-09-01 23:17, Drakon wrote:

I would import for PC, but my computer don't run at its full speed for some reason. My PC is way above recommended specs for FFXI, but I couldn't run that game at full graphics I had to turn all the graphics down to almost at it's lowest settings, so i'm stuck with getting the PS2 version if I like it or not lol...

What graphics card are you using? RAM? Newest drivers, etc?

A2K
Sep 2, 2006, 01:03 PM
On 2006-09-01 23:17, Drakon wrote:

It actually sounds like you need to update your drivers. Also, the attitude you gave the original poster was entirely uncalled for. Play nice, kiddies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-09-02 11:06 ]</font>

Drakon
Sep 2, 2006, 07:33 PM
On 2006-09-02 00:54, Nekomimi wrote:

What graphics card are you using? RAM? Newest drivers, etc?

- Heres My Computers Specs -
CPU: 2.00GHz
RAM: 1GB
Graphic Card: GeForce FX 5500 PCI Card 256MB DDR

Newest Drivers For All Except BIOS wont let me do that without messing around with something.

And to the other poster who said I sounded rude to someone. If I did i'm sorry just the way I type I don't intend it to sound rude if I was being mean I would use a exclamation mark which I never really use. But anyways yeh sorry if anyone takes my words as me being rude i'm really not.

Nekomimi
Sep 2, 2006, 07:39 PM
I hate to say it this way, but your graphics card and processor are teh suck. Upgrade to an AGP video card at the very least. You'll be OKAY with that processor and RAM, but that video card has to go at the very least.

Drakon
Sep 2, 2006, 07:45 PM
Yeh I tryed to get an AGP, but to do that I need to switch my motherbored which I think ill just buy a new pc all together a little later, because this pc is on its last bit of life. To start it I have to hotwire the motherbored everymorning.

Nekomimi
Sep 2, 2006, 07:49 PM
Buying a new PC is probably the way to go if you're not very good at putting computers together.

Just recently I removed the whole guts of my machine and replaced most of the 'big' parts.

Now I'm sporting a Dual Core Athlon 4200+, ATI X1300 256MB PCIe card, 2GB RAM, and a brand new motherboard to fit it all. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Was relatively cheap, too, altogether it only cost about $600.

Drakon
Sep 2, 2006, 07:56 PM
On 2006-09-02 17:49, Nekomimi wrote:
Buying a new PC is probably the way to go if you're not very good at putting computers together.

Just recently I removed the whole guts of my machine and replaced most of the 'big' parts.

Now I'm sporting a Dual Core Athlon 4200+, ATI X1300 256MB PCIe card, 2GB RAM, and a brand new motherboard to fit it all. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Was relatively cheap, too, altogether it only cost about $600.

Yeh I do know a little bit about putting them together, but I don't dare mess with the motherboard thats the heart of the computer if I mess up I would end up blowing it all up. So my best bet is just buying a cheap computer that should have a better motherboard and stuff in it and AGP ports for about $600. My PC is only 4yrs old, but ive only had problems with it from the start first yr the HD blew up, second yr CD drive blew up and now i'm guessing its the power supply making it so I have to hotwire it to turn it on.