PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Game Crazy Release dates

Drakon
Sep 1, 2006, 04:19 PM
Don't have to just be best for them to release it before or by then or they might make alot of people very pissed off http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ORM-D
Sep 1, 2006, 04:19 PM
Well i have a copy on pre-order from game crazy and they said for sure it will be here on the 24th or ill get my money back or i can keep it on there till it comes out. But im hearing from all the other threads and all the other websites that the U.S release date will be Oct 24. ST would almost have to release it on that date. Only because thats what every one and every thing is saying.

vitius137
Sep 1, 2006, 04:20 PM
we can only hope.

ORM-D
Sep 1, 2006, 04:22 PM
I wish they would just hurry up and confirm it. So i can fit it into my bills without having to redo everything when they confirm a different date. But it would be the smart thing to release it on the 24 of Oct.

Drakon
Sep 1, 2006, 04:26 PM
On 2006-09-01 14:22, ORM-D wrote:
I wish they would just hurry up and confirm it. So i can fit it into my bills without having to redo everything when they confirm a different date. But it would be the smart thing to release it on the 24 of Oct.

Yeh I wish they would also I would think they would anounce it this month, but who knows they might wait till the 1st of October to anounce.

Alpha-Hunter
Sep 1, 2006, 06:06 PM
If everything is fine with the jap version why not release it sometime in september? that would be great!

McLaughlin
Sep 1, 2006, 06:10 PM
I pre-ordered mine from EB Games (in Canada) for the Xbox 360, and they told me they were expecting it on the 9th of October.

Not one to believe in EB's release dates, I took it as conjecture. Hopefully, they're right for once >_>

I'll be expecting my notification call on the 24th though.

Nekomimi
Sep 1, 2006, 06:10 PM
On 2006-09-01 16:06, Alpha-Hunter wrote:
If everything is fine with the jap version why not release it sometime in september? that would be great!

Right! Because it doesn't take any time at all to recode the game for English and to connect to English servers, not to mention, oh I don't know, SETTING UP said servers, not to mention pressing the discs and shipping them! Hell, just release it next week!

Alpha-Hunter
Sep 1, 2006, 06:15 PM
smart remarks not needed. and since they have no real confirmation on release date you have no idea what stage they are at with release. reading my post that you quoted i really see no reason for your comment. other than the fact that you wanted to be a jerk...

ORM-D
Sep 1, 2006, 06:42 PM
On 2006-09-01 16:10, Nekomimi wrote:

On 2006-09-01 16:06, Alpha-Hunter wrote:

Right! Because it doesn't take any time at all to recode the game for English and to connect to English servers, not to mention, oh I don't know, SETTING UP said servers, not to mention pressing the discs and shipping them! Hell, just release it next week!

No need for any rude comments pls. We are all friends here.

WREN-IIX
Sep 1, 2006, 07:53 PM
I wish SEGA would just update their U.S. PSU website with
some relavent information not just confirm that it is coming
out on x-box360

Fleece
Sep 1, 2006, 08:08 PM
I went to DVDBOXOFFICE.COM and they say november 20th

Alpha-Hunter
Sep 1, 2006, 08:18 PM
hhmmm... that my friend would suck!!! man i'd hate to jump the gun and pay for the JP version, and then fork over more money for the NA version. plus i'd only get 30 days with the jp version.

On 2006-09-01 18:08, Fleece wrote:

Nekomimi
Sep 1, 2006, 08:27 PM
Sorry, off-handed racism always gets me a little hot.

In any case, I really doubt dvdboxoffice is going to be better informed than major game retail chains.

ORM-D
Sep 1, 2006, 09:06 PM
On 2006-09-01 18:08, Fleece wrote:

Are you sure thats for the U.S cus the EU version isnt comming out till some time in November. Thats what every one is saying and thats what i see on other web sites.