PDA

View Full Version : PSU PC

Fleece
Sep 1, 2006, 05:47 PM
Hey, I own 2 PC's and I have a friend who likes PSU. Just wondering if a serial is needed to install and play only the single player portion of the game. I can then buy the game and make a Legal backup copy of it and use one PC for single player Only and one for Online Only.

DarkShadowX
Sep 1, 2006, 05:53 PM
Yes, you need to register to play both Story Mode and Network Mode.

Fleece
Sep 1, 2006, 05:57 PM
Thats bizzarre wouldve been a good idea on the PS2. Thatd seriously kill piracy.

Nekomimi
Sep 1, 2006, 06:00 PM
You can't require a console that doesn't by default have online access to register a game online. You'd be hard-pressed to find a computer owner who doesn't have at least SOME kind of online access though.

mattdude
Sep 1, 2006, 07:07 PM
What Do you mean register both single and mulitiplayer??? do you maen I have to pay monthly to play on the PC on single mode???

Axios-
Sep 1, 2006, 07:10 PM
You don't have to pay to play the single mode, but you do need an active internet connection. Thus, you'll need to register.

mattdude
Sep 1, 2006, 07:17 PM
What happends if there is maintenance on multiplayer mode.... will single player mode be off limits to play...or just multiplayer?...and another question if single player for PC needs a internet connection does that mean there might be little updates like extra mission for single player? or are they just making ppl have a internet connection for both modes Single and multi?