PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Roll call

Haze2in1
Sep 1, 2006, 09:20 PM
Hello all you lucky people playing PSU!!
It seems that there are quite a few ou there, however not everyone lives in the same area and therefore timezones.
It would be great to get a list of all people playing PSU, character name, country, usual universe you reside in, etc.
This would make it easier for people who speak english to get together and help each other out. Im quite new to the game, and I guess many of you are. So I will begin:

Name: Bradda
Race/Gender: Human male
Country/city: Japan/Tokyo
Favorite universe: dont know yet.....

I hope I can meet many of you online!!

donnieaxel
Sep 1, 2006, 09:43 PM
Hi, how's it going? Just set-up an account and character this morning.

Name:
Daxel

Race/Gender:
Beast/Female

COUNTRY/CITY:
Australia, Melbounre

Wubbie
Sep 1, 2006, 09:52 PM
Well, I haven't created yet, but aprox. 2 hours ago I splurged and imported... I'm now thinking over whether or not I'm going to buy the NA version as well.

Name: Balmung
Race/Gender: Newman/Male
Country/City: United States, Florida

Gaius
Sep 1, 2006, 09:56 PM
Just got it today, haven't found anyone to play with yet v.v;

Name: Gaius
Race/Gender: Cast/Male
Country/State: United States, Georgia

Phoenix_Black
Sep 1, 2006, 10:03 PM
I thought that the servers were regional, meaning you could only play with people from your country/region. If not, I'd be glad to play with you, Haze2in1, atleast, when *insert North American release date* rolls around. This will basically be the first time I've ever played online.

donnieaxel
Sep 1, 2006, 10:15 PM
:S Have had some problems with the PS2 network connection. I have to drag the TV into the kitchen along with the PS2 to access the online mode. Flatmate's not too keen on that idea. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif So I've decided to hold off, and keep the PS2 version for offline purposes and purchase the English-language version of PSU on PC when it's released. Soo... ''Daxel" won't be available until October? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Arias
Sep 2, 2006, 04:15 AM
Mine will come out here prolly in December, but by then this topic will be ages old and impossible to find http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Name: Arias
Race/Gender: Human/Female

_Tek_
Sep 2, 2006, 04:44 AM
speaking of names, what characters/symbols can we use in our name?

delguldano
Sep 2, 2006, 05:13 AM
hey, ive been playing for the past couple days, seems like the servers are having trouble right now though, since i get disconnected every time i try to change areas. anyways, heres my info:

Name: Watermelon
Race/Gender: Beast/Male
Favorite Universe: Whichever one I load onto http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AC9breaker
Sep 2, 2006, 05:40 AM
Name: AC9Breaker
Time Zone/GMT: EST/-5GMT
Favorite Universe : Same as delguldano. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AC9breaker on 2006-09-02 03:41 ]</font>

Haze2in1
Sep 2, 2006, 06:04 AM
Apparently many people gather at universe 5. Ive been there but havent seen many people.
There is a meet and gathereing there some time today, if anyone is interested.
Check here:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=118097&forum=8&26

Nisshoku
Sep 2, 2006, 09:15 AM
Name: Nisshoku
Time Zone/GMT: AST/-4 GMT
Favorite Universe : N/A

Still awaiting my shipment, lol.

ShadowTH1000
Sep 2, 2006, 12:35 PM
Name: Kaizoku
Race/Gender: Human male
Country/city: USA/Las Vegas
Favorite universe: none
Time zone:PST (-8)

I still haven't gotten my game yet, I hope I get it this weekend >.> I hate estimates

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowTH1000 on 2006-09-02 10:36 ]</font>

Zodd
Sep 2, 2006, 02:09 PM
Name: Zodd
Race/Gender: Cast male
Fav. Universe: None
Time Zone: EST (GMT -5:00)

I've been playing for two days now, but I haven't met anyone who speaks English. Maybe I'll go to Planet Palum tonight...

Spellbinder
Sep 2, 2006, 02:24 PM
^_^ I'll be updating the Meet & Greet thread in a little while, although we may have to do another one next weekend as well as this one. I don't know if this roll back will effect partner cards, but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone~

Hatori
Sep 2, 2006, 02:26 PM
Name: Hatori
Race/Gender: Cast Male
Fav. Universe: None
Time Zone: EST (GMT -5:00)

Rivercrab
Sep 2, 2006, 07:06 PM
Name: Lucia
Race/Gender: Newman / Female
Country/State: US / California
Favorite Universe: None

My copy arrives Tues. and class begins this week for me, so I likely won't be on until Friday. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys in-game!

Julian
Sep 2, 2006, 07:12 PM
I have a few characters I will be messing with.

After the rollback though, I'll mave a:

Newman female, named Honesty

feel free to message me via AIM @ Heartagram Lovex

Pre-warning though -- I AM a male, so don't be dissapointed : ) We can set something up sometime or something.

Haze2in1
Sep 2, 2006, 08:10 PM
the meet and greet is over!!, damn I missed it!
Are the servers down now?