PDA

View Full Version : -sobs- Any Aussies Online???

Vivian-Australia
Nov 2, 2002, 10:00 PM
hmm, where to start where to start,

.. Are there any Aussies that have actually got themselves online with PSO.. ie: by importing and such.. i kinda need the reassurance that it works.. I miss my PSO.. i miss my character and the rappys and the mags..-curls up in a ball and sobs-

Abaddon
Nov 16, 2002, 11:30 PM
Yes Viv i have managed to play once at a friends house in Aus. But i own a US version of ver.2 PSO on the DC so i'm afraid i can't get online either. Sorry.
Where in Aus are you from?

Atax
Nov 17, 2002, 01:41 AM
I'm Aussie, and I play online with my JP copy of E1&2.

PointyCat
Nov 17, 2002, 06:34 AM
I'm Australian (From Melbourne) and I'm online with the JP version of GC PSO. I know a number of other Aussies (Such as Atax) that are on it as well.

Blade_1
Nov 17, 2002, 09:31 AM
I just made a topic like this (oppps), i got online easy enough with the JP Version but i'm not so sure with the US version i'm going to try again as soon as i get credit card details. Good luck guys.

Aceleonhart
Nov 17, 2002, 07:22 PM
ive been here for quite a while... i own the US v2 and can get online no probs.. im just too lazy to renew my HL.. =/

CorneliusPower
Nov 17, 2002, 07:26 PM
MMMMMMM, Fosters! Australian for beer. << OOPS, sorry, spam!!!>>

Vivian-Australia
Nov 17, 2002, 11:13 PM
Ohh good lord.. i was begining to think i was the only one around.. I am in Country Vic at the moment.. My partner and I had the DC version 1 and played it like mad online when i was living in Melbourne.. but the DC broke...-cries-.. a while back so we got a GC hoping things were going to be okay.. but this waiting thing is going to drive me batty... anyway Those of you who are using a JP version of PSO.. are you using the JP Modem as well and how are you going about the HL?.. how is the exchange rate for that? I know the US-AU conversion but not the JP conversion...

Thanks bunches for replying..

I miss my PSO damnit!!!

-Rebekah

elfin
Nov 18, 2002, 03:48 AM
I know the felling... I guess there are many of us out there... Im from Sweden and i bought a US/JP modded GC i while back... Does it matter what modem i buy?? A JP or a US Modem?? And does it even work?? If ANYONE know, please reply!! Im desperate!...

A lonley scandinavian FOmar lvl 38

Neo-Zenji
Nov 18, 2002, 03:56 AM
I to am Australian with Japanese And American Episode 1&2.