PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 8 help please

Yumiko
Sep 2, 2006, 04:08 PM
Hey all.

I just got to chapter 8 in the story mode and I've ran into a little problem. After finishing the dungeon at the beginning of the chapter I can't seem to progress to the next part of the story (when Ethan exits and says something that I don't understand lol). I've explored all the planets and etc but I simply cannot figure out what to do at this point. It's probably simple or perhaps I overlooked something but any help would be appreciated in telling me where to go so I can move on with the story. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PrinceBrightstar
Sep 2, 2006, 04:37 PM
Talk to pete. I know, it's always the last place you look, this always happens at least once per RPG when you import and you don't understand japanese.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2006-09-02 14:37 ]</font>

Halcyon17
Sep 2, 2006, 05:41 PM
Ok thanks to mech259 for this. After you clear the start you end up back on teh 4th floor with nothing to do. GO to your room and talk to your pm. Use the second choice and then both options in that sub-menu. Then head to the 5th floor.
Later on in the same chapter theres a section with computer screens that are basically locks (think it starts from B-1). Each time you hit a screen the doctor tells you how many more to go. You cannot progress without them all selected. Make sure you check everywhere behind boxes etc and through ports.

I was stuck for a while on this so just giving everyone heads up. thx

Yumiko
Sep 2, 2006, 06:47 PM
Thanks alot guys! I considered going to talk to Pete but for some reason dismissed it and just continued to explore the planets... Next time I'll be sure to check EVERYTHING before giving up lol.