PDA

View Full Version : PSU gameplay questions

Kaply
Sep 2, 2006, 08:44 PM
I'm currently playing the JP version, so I'm not fully comprehending some things and also have some additional questions:

1 - There no longer seems to be any timing system for weapon attacks, feels like I can spam the weapon attacks and they'll all come out as soon as they can. So there's no longer any timing to weapon attacks?
2 - Guns (rifle/handguns that I've tested so far) no longer seems to have a 3 hit combo system. I can basically just keep firing the gun until I run out of photons without having to worry about the attack pausing on me. Is this true for the other guns?
3 - This question is probably a bit too early, but for the mech partner (the ball that synths/store items/eats items), what effects does his stats have? Does his stat have a max similar to mags in the other PSOs?
4 - I'm still in the early missions online, but it feels like there's a gap between enemies level 1-6 and then it suddenly drops there and I haven't found any missions that have enemies from 7-9. Did I miss them? I only saw the missions from the space station and it's follow-up (two in total) that had enemies from level 1-6.
5 - Regards to synthesis, once you put the "recipe" into the guy, is there a way to remove it? (or heck can you sort the list?)