Kindaichi
Sep 3, 2006, 05:30 PM
For ppl playing the jp version, what is better for hunters Beasts or Cast's

l3iohazard
Sep 3, 2006, 05:32 PM
i think the cast is more accurate and the beast are stronger

mech259_
Sep 3, 2006, 05:33 PM
It's hard to know so far since the servers have been down alot and most people are playing offline story, not extra mode. I don't think there will be a huge difference in the end, both will be playable, especially when you consider expert classes.

Jozon
Sep 3, 2006, 05:36 PM
I wonder if the beast will pull ahead in ForteFighter mode, since after awhile you won't need so much accuracy, but power will be more useful.

Kindaichi
Sep 3, 2006, 05:36 PM
I want to be a high dmg hunter so i hope beast is that. With it's nano-blast and all.

Kindaichi
Sep 3, 2006, 07:28 PM
well thats good.

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 3, 2006, 08:48 PM
I would like to know how do humans do as Hunters?

Nekomimi
Sep 3, 2006, 08:50 PM
Average.

VanHalen
Sep 4, 2006, 08:12 AM
newmans wooooo go HUnewms

DarkShadowX
Sep 4, 2006, 08:13 AM
Lol, we'll see. But I agree that as far as Cast and Beast goes, Cast are more accurate while Beast is stronger.

uhawww
Sep 4, 2006, 09:37 AM
I play(ed) as Female/Beast/Hunter online. I was level 13 prior to the server closing.
At the begining, using inaccurate weapons like Swords was VERY frustrating, as nearly every other connection was missing (0 damage). To compensate, I switched to alternating Spear and Twin Sabers, and I didn't really notice there any significant cross-section of misses.
Once I could use Rank B weapnos, I could use this Rank B TENORA WORKS Sword (forgot the weapon name specifically) and I was seriously kicking ass and taking names and could verily disregard factoring misses into my strategy.

I've partied with just about every combination of race and class... It's basically up to you, as the range of weapons and enhancement very handily levels the playing field, allowing any race to really excel at anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: uhawww on 2006-09-04 07:42 ]</font>

Kindaichi
Sep 4, 2006, 12:27 PM
so the first few lvls are tough but once u start lvlign and using new weapons, you start to kick ass? I like http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 4, 2006, 12:31 PM
On 2006-09-04 07:37, uhawww wrote:
I've partied with just about every combination of race and class... It's basically up to you, as the range of weapons and enhancement very handily levels the playing field, allowing any race to really excel at anything.
</font>

thanks, I like the sound of that.

Kindaichi
Sep 4, 2006, 12:53 PM
So what would be the "best" type of weapon for this class.

Kindaichi
Sep 7, 2006, 11:58 PM
/bump

Natrokos
Sep 8, 2006, 04:42 AM
It's a preference, Beast have higher ATP, EVP and HP but Casts have higher ATA and DEF also you have to factor in expert classes and all that junk just play what you like better.

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 8, 2006, 06:08 AM
so wouldn't it be a question of the best manufacturer of the weapon?