PDA

View Full Version : PSU Canada

Tankster
Sep 3, 2006, 10:58 PM
who here is from Canada that is going to or is playing PSU? i am!

(don't flame if it isn't exactly on topic, eh? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

PJ
Sep 3, 2006, 10:59 PM
A weird topic but... ok, I'll bite

Well, I'm not gonna play JPPSU, if that's what youre asking, but I'm from Canada anyways http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

The big T.O.?!

vitius137
Sep 3, 2006, 11:00 PM
hurray for Canada, eh? XP

I'm in BC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vitius137 on 2006-09-03 21:01 ]</font>

Tankster
Sep 3, 2006, 11:01 PM
On 2006-09-03 20:59, PJ wrote:
A weird topic but... ok, I'll bite

Well, I'm not gonna play JPPSU, if that's what youre asking, but I'm from Canada anyways http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

The big T.O.?!

obviously! well at least close enough ya know? whitby

Tankster
Sep 3, 2006, 11:01 PM
On 2006-09-03 21:00, vitius137 wrote:
hurray for Canada, eh?

yea srsly http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

McLaughlin
Sep 3, 2006, 11:07 PM
Kitchener, Ontario biatches.

PSU Xbox 360 though, so I doubt I'll be seeing any of you :'(

McLaughlin
Sep 3, 2006, 11:11 PM
Negatory. All indicators point to it releasing along-side the PC and PS2 versions.

Tankster
Sep 3, 2006, 11:11 PM
On 2006-09-03 21:07, Zeta wrote:
Kitchener, Ontario biatches.

PSU Xbox 360 though, so I doubt I'll be seeing any of you :'(

yea, unless they happen to join the servers, i doubt it though.. because it seems the xbox360 version might not be released alongside the other two (maybe a later date?).

Tankster
Sep 3, 2006, 11:16 PM
On 2006-09-03 21:11, Zeta wrote:
Negatory. All indicators point to it releasing along-side the PC and PS2 versions.

ah ic... in that case there is a chance.

McLaughlin
Sep 3, 2006, 11:20 PM
No...there really isn't >_>

Xbox 360 PSU gets Voice Chat (exclusively). Plus Gamer Achievements, so I'm thinkin I'ma be a lonely Cast.

Saiffy
Sep 3, 2006, 11:31 PM
I guess I'll give it a whirl?!

Winnipeg. The most....wonderful....town.....in the flat part....yeah...

Cetus
Sep 3, 2006, 11:32 PM
I live in quebec,wich if i remember still is part of canada..so yes i live in canada and will be playing PSU but on the Xbox 360.. So zeta you won't be a lonely.. And i will probably play as a Newman

McLaughlin
Sep 3, 2006, 11:33 PM
Sweet deal!

I think alot of people here forget that Canada is a part of North America. Will CA and US be split too? Or can CA still play with JP?

>_>

Tankster
Sep 3, 2006, 11:34 PM
On 2006-09-03 21:20, Zeta wrote:
No...there really isn't >_>

Xbox 360 PSU gets Voice Chat (exclusively). Plus Gamer Achievements, so I'm thinkin I'ma be a lonely Cast.

yea, i guess there isnt then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Tankster
Sep 3, 2006, 11:35 PM
On 2006-09-03 21:33, Zeta wrote:
Sweet deal!

I think alot of people here forget that Canada is a part of North America. Will CA and US be split too? Or can CA still play with JP?

>_>

LMAO.

Nisshoku
Sep 3, 2006, 11:56 PM
New Brunswick, Canada.

JAR
Sep 4, 2006, 12:26 AM
Ottawa Ontario, hotbed of political tightassedness!!! I will be playing on PC, but might switch to my PS2 if I get frustrated with my computer in any respect towards the game(although the hacked beta ran pretty smooth if it's any indication).

Phaze37
Sep 4, 2006, 12:50 AM
I'm from B.C. Bud Country http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I'll be playing on the PS2/PC servers so if anyone wants to meet up when the game is released here just let me know. That goes for our neighbours to the south as well.

Shadow_Wing
Sep 4, 2006, 01:14 AM
Edmonton Canada, the oil lands >>;;

Natrokos
Sep 4, 2006, 03:08 AM
I don't live in Canada but I am a Canadian citizen, does that count?

oShojino
Sep 4, 2006, 03:34 AM
Canadians with Japanese? I smell a sitcom!

Natrokos
Sep 4, 2006, 03:54 AM
Is that what that smell is?

kazuma56
Sep 4, 2006, 04:38 AM
Pickering ontario

MinscTFA
Sep 4, 2006, 08:59 AM
Prince Edward Island.

Any other Islanders here?

Tankster
Sep 4, 2006, 09:28 AM
On 2006-09-04 02:38, kazuma56 wrote:
Pickering ontario

cool, thats like 30 mins away from me

Yarika
Sep 4, 2006, 10:10 AM
Hi!
I'm from Canada, Quebec.
I'm actually residing in Tokyo.
I can speak english, french and japanese.
I would like to join you people if you are going to play on PSU (JP Version).

Hope to see you in game ...

Tankster
Sep 4, 2006, 10:27 AM
On 2006-09-04 08:10, Yarika wrote:
Hi!
I'm from Canada, Quebec.

sweet you can speak 3 languages...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

xMutex
Sep 4, 2006, 01:31 PM
Ya I'm from Canada definately will be playing
Saskatchewan

vitius137
Sep 4, 2006, 02:01 PM
On 2006-09-04 08:10, Yarika wrote:
Hi!
I'm from Canada, Quebec.

Please teach me Japanese T_T lol

Yarika
Sep 4, 2006, 05:15 PM
Did any canadian think or already have PSU (JP version)?
Actually I'm interested to play with !
I can help you with the game and maybe teach you some japanese sentence, but it is kind of hard to teach grammar and sentence structure online ^_^
I will do my best... also the time difference... + 13 hours for Canadian to get the Japanese time.

Anyway hope to meet you online soon!

McLaughlin
Sep 4, 2006, 05:20 PM
Unfortunately I'm waiting for the NA release. Not to mention I've forgotten every word of french I learned the day after my French exam. >_>

I speak English and German.

Kudos to you though Yarika!

Miphesto
Sep 4, 2006, 07:08 PM
south park said it best.... F*** CANADA

Tankster
Sep 4, 2006, 08:26 PM
On 2006-09-04 17:08, Miphesto wrote:
south park said it best.... F*** CANADA

pretty sure South Park is located in Canada... and f*** you...whatever you are...

Losodo1976
Sep 5, 2006, 02:58 AM
Kingston, Ontario here! Can't wait to see you suckaz online! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

@Miphesto: F*** you and South Park!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Losodo1976 on 2006-09-05 01:01 ]</font>

Tankster
Sep 5, 2006, 08:38 AM
On 2006-09-05 00:58, Losodo1976 wrote:
Kingston, Ontario here! Can't wait to see you suckaz online! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

@Miphesto: F*** you and South Park!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Losodo1976 on 2006-09-05 01:01 ]</font>

lol @ your comment http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Phaze37
Sep 5, 2006, 01:49 PM
Miphesto, you're a moron. They said Blame Canada, not f*** Canada. I'll admit that our country has really fallen from grace ever since Stephen Harper (aka Bush's lapdog) became prime minister, but that's no excuse for such foul language. And Tankster, South Park is a fictional american redneck mountain town.

Tankster
Sep 5, 2006, 03:27 PM
On 2006-09-05 11:49, Phaze37 wrote:
Miphesto, you're a moron. They said Blame Canada, not f*** Canada. I'll admit that our country has really fallen from grace ever since Stephen Harper (aka Bush's lapdog) became prime minister, but that's no excuse for such foul language. And Tankster, South Park is a fictional american redneck mountain town.

ok, i just heard something about the show being Canadian once...(maybe the creator is Canadian?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tankster on 2006-09-05 13:30 ]</font>

Number_Zero
Sep 5, 2006, 05:27 PM
When they are making fun of Canada in South Park. They said it was making fun of Americans as well. Just like how Team America was making fun of both political sides.

Also I was from New Brunswick but I am currently residing in Ottawa, Ontario for University. I might get the PC version, playing online depends on how much money I can spare. It would be the 360 version if I had a 360.

Skuda
Sep 5, 2006, 05:31 PM
Vancouvah

echo-2003
Sep 5, 2006, 08:06 PM

You think things are bad now, you should have seen how bad it was when the liberals were in power.

Tankster
Sep 5, 2006, 09:28 PM
On 2006-09-05 18:06, echo-2003 wrote:

You think things are bad now, you should have seen how bad it was when the liberals were in power.

lol @ that

Miphesto
Sep 5, 2006, 10:51 PM
lmao i knew i'd get flamed bigtime for that....

i have never met a candian that didnt have something wrong with them, i.e. they look funny, they talk funny, they have a weird personality... etc....

not that i have anything against the country my experiences with canadians in general have just been...well not unpleasant...but all unintelligent incounters....

be it as it may...as stupid as ppl are they still got mouths...so i guess i get flamed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Phaze37
Sep 6, 2006, 01:46 AM
Ok, now it's my turn for foul-yet-censored language. Mephisto, quit spewing your ignorant garbage and shut the f*** up. You say that every canadian you'ver ever met is unintelligent? Where were you, hick town alberta? If you think all canadians are stupid, you're the truly stupid one. Every country has it's share of dummies and you shouldn't judge the rest of us based on a few encounters with dumb canadians.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phaze37 on 2006-09-05 23:47 ]</font>

Natrokos
Sep 6, 2006, 03:16 AM
On 2006-09-05 20:51, Miphesto wrote:

i have never met a candian that didnt have something wrong with them, i.e. they look funny, they talk funny, they have a weird personality... etc....

not that i have anything against the country my experiences with canadians in general have just been...well not unpleasant...but all unintelligent incounters....

be it as it may...as stupid as ppl are they still got mouths...so i guess i get flamed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hehe, you think Canadian stereotypes are bad? Try out the fat, arrogant, cowboy hat wearing, dumb, redneckesque -I-don't-care-or-know-anything-about-the-world-beyond-my-backyard- stereotype of Americans in parts of Europe. And by the way super genius, the word in ENcounters. Have a wonderful day.

Losodo1976
Sep 6, 2006, 03:27 AM

"unintelligent incounters"...? And you got the nerve to say that Canadians are unintelligent? Please blow yourself up.

Whatta f***ing retard, lol.

Miphesto
Sep 6, 2006, 08:31 PM
oooo damn...i'm sorry i dont spellcheck every post i make..

Natrokos
Sep 6, 2006, 08:51 PM
Well before you go around trying to insult an entire country for being 'unintelligent' you better cross-examine yourself and make sure you don't have the same flaws.

phunk
Sep 6, 2006, 09:01 PM
Its PSU NA, not Canada.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

jk

McLaughlin
Sep 6, 2006, 09:05 PM

Who is the Village Idiot to call someone else stupid? Looks to me like we have a case of the Pot calling the Kettle black.

If I were to Generalize the intellect of the average American based on the encounters I've had on this board, I'd have to say it's probably the most ignorant nation in the world.

"ZOMG YOUR ACCENT IZ DIFRENT TH3N MINE!!shift+1!!11! J0o mu5t b3 t3h st00p1d!?!?"

Who the hell are you to call my fellow countrymen/women stupid when I have yet to see you make a grammatically correct post.

When you can pass the Third Grade, then I'll let you speak. But until then, plug that hole in your face.

Kimil
Sep 6, 2006, 09:24 PM

We look Funny? Talk Funny? Have wierd Personalities? Wow, your an ass. Who exact have you met from Canada? Honestly, There is little difference between Americans and Canadians so don't go and talk like we are a bunch of foreign wackjobs.

And besides, Canada has a large variety of people from coast to coast to coast (no typo, 3 coasts), to take one or two odd people you've met from Canada and say they represent Canadian would be like me picking out a hik-bango player from Alabama, an obesse woman crying about her weight on Oprah or a Heartless CEO of Nike as representing the 'wierd personalities' of all Americans.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2006-09-06 19:33 ]</font>

Miphesto
Sep 6, 2006, 09:28 PM
ok guys....i'm sorry....

but please

whatever you do....

please dont bust out your hockey sticks

Kimil
Sep 6, 2006, 09:35 PM
On 2006-09-06 19:28, Miphesto wrote:
ok guys....i'm sorry....

but please

whatever you do....

STFU and shove a MCfatass burger down your throat

McLaughlin
Sep 6, 2006, 09:35 PM
ok guys....i'm sorry....

but please

whatever you do....

Get your fat ass out of the topic and we won't have to.

Tankster
Sep 6, 2006, 09:37 PM
ok guys....i'm sorry....

but please

whatever you do....

haha, not funny- just cause we own you at hockey doesn't mean it's the only thing we do...

by the way, have you been to Toronto before?

Kimil
Sep 6, 2006, 09:40 PM
Hell NOT ALL CANADIANS PLAY HOCKEY

I don't for one

Tankster
Sep 6, 2006, 09:42 PM
On 2006-09-06 19:40, Kimil wrote:
Hell NOT ALL CANADIANS PLAY HOCKEY

I don't for one

I do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif, It's a great sport.

Miphesto
Sep 6, 2006, 09:47 PM
LOL.....even though u guys got pissed i'm sure u laughed first...

and i really dont care that we get pwned at hockey...who the hell cares about hockey anyways...

and i'm not a fatass...just cuz u are doesnt mean everyone else is

McLaughlin
Sep 6, 2006, 09:54 PM
Actually, over 33% of Americans are obese, which is substantially lower than the 23% of Canadians who are obese.

Not to mention America has several times the population of Canada. Did you know 57% of American men are overweight?

Googe = Fun.

Zelutos
Sep 6, 2006, 10:00 PM
Medicine Hat, Alberta yo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'll be online first thing in the morning of the launch date!

Kimil
Sep 6, 2006, 10:17 PM
and i'm not a fatass...just cuz u are doesnt mean everyone else is

Ohhhhh burn. THat little phrase totally reminded me of Middle School, everyone just did that, said the same thing back. haha

Anyways, Yah, I did luagh first, but then got man

Anyways, Yellowknife here, ghetto of the north =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2006-09-06 20:17 ]</font>

Miphesto
Sep 6, 2006, 10:23 PM
i think it's hilarious when u call someone a fatass, then u go and find them on myspace with 10 twinkies crammed in thier face and thier ass glued to thier computer chair... NORMALLY...ppl on the internet really DO call other ppl fat when they are, in fact fat asses, or ugly asses themselves

Kimil
Sep 6, 2006, 10:56 PM
Here's Canada'a version of 'Myspace' (http://www.nexopia.com/profile.php?uid=1411751) Well not really, just a forum populated by Canadians, anyway, My proof I'm not a fat ass

Phaze37
Sep 6, 2006, 11:52 PM
Where are you from Miphesto? Your moronic ignorance and sweeping generalisations makes you a perfect match for the american stereotype. Why don't you go hang out with your inbred redneck confederate friends and leave those of us who don't hate people for no good reason alone?

Natrokos
Sep 7, 2006, 02:33 AM
Nice. The whole hockey thing I mean. Original, smart, edgy, (sarcasm). Figures some teen hick who has seen South Park one too many times comes over to make fun of a culture he knows nothing about. Whatever, this topic will be locked in a little while anyway.

Ithecih
Sep 7, 2006, 08:42 AM
i'll be playing PSU on the PC from PEI.

Miphesto
Sep 7, 2006, 05:36 PM
i'm the most asian white person in the whole universe....i cant beleive you'd even begin to call me a redneck...ppl when they meet me even ask me if i have oriental background in my family....which i dont....

but i'm definately not a fat redneck.... and for the record....you canadians arent doing much to change my mind about you lol

phunk
Sep 7, 2006, 06:03 PM
On 2006-09-07 15:36, Miphesto wrote:
i'm the most asian white person in the whole universe....i cant beleive you'd even begin to call me a redneck...ppl when they meet me even ask me if i have oriental background in my family....which i dont....

but i'm definately not a fat redneck.... and for the record....you canadians arent doing much to change my mind about you lol

Just because you like a lot of anime doesn't mean you're asian.

Miphesto
Sep 7, 2006, 07:34 PM
lmfao the only anime i like is cowboy bebopp and vampire hunter D....and i'm not trying to BE asian...i was just saying...i could easily pass for one, even though i'm dutch/irish

dont make me start flaming another country http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Deprimenthia
Sep 7, 2006, 07:44 PM
Jesus Christ. What is up with everyone? So many on this messageboard are so damn hostile for no reason. HE MADE ME MAD, SO IM GONNA MAKE FUN OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY HE'S FROM.

Jeez.

Shadow_Wing
Sep 7, 2006, 07:45 PM
I'm the most Asian Asian I know of, if that counts.

I'm not one to condone generalizations or any kind of intolerence, I've had my share of it for 6 years. To tell ya the truth, it utterly pisses me off to see such mud slinging between both parties in this thread.

Miphesto, joking or not, such jokes aren't cool in any sort of way, esspcially in a thread with such a subject. Just because you've met some oddballs doesn't give you the right to even consider that an entire population, which I might add are just like you Americans, are "strange." I've met some Americans that are just plainly idiotic, but I'm not one to say that all Americans are stupid, ignorant, close minded, redneck bastards.

You may say that our actions here aren't really upping our status in your eyes, however isn't it hypocritical of yourself by seeing if we will be "civil" by downplaying our country?

Lastly,
To my fellow Canadians, don't let Miphesto push you the wrong way.

Tystys
Sep 7, 2006, 07:50 PM
Why don't you all just shut the fuck up for a change?

Maybe than we wouldn't have to devote 2-3 pages of one topic that could've turned out great to some needless flame war.

This board is going to shit thanks to you guys just casually pouring fuel on the fire Miphesto has started. Just leave him be. If he wants to be a ignorant bastard with no tolerance, than let him be that ignorant bastard in peace. All your doing is what he wants you to do....REACT.

I'm all for protecting your country, but come on people, IT'S THE INTERNET. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO ACCOMPLISH ARGUING OVER THE INTERNET?!

Atleast in real life you can punch the retard in the face.

Miphesto
Sep 7, 2006, 07:50 PM
ok i admit i was wrong, you've officially shamed me shadow_wing, and i am a disgrace to myself, and my country /wrists

i have a polluted south park image of canada in my brain, it's not my fault...i blame television http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AwakenSardis
Sep 7, 2006, 07:52 PM
but I'm not one to say that all Americans are stupid, ignorant, close minded, redneck bastards.

Speaking on behalf of all the redneck idiots in Oklahoma USA, who are you to call me not stupid?!?

Garroway
Sep 7, 2006, 07:55 PM
Is this really degenerating into a 'my country is better than your country' debate. If I say Canada is stupid and you respond with USA is stupid that makes you the same kind of idiot that I am. If you dont understand what I mean, then you're probably that kind of idiot too. Lets face it, people are getitng stupider and more helpless as the years pass reguardless of nationality. Don't believe me? Go to the grocery store and look around, if you dont see what I'm talking about then you're part of the problem.

More on track though, I'm not from Canada but I've visited a few times. I dont know if that qualifies me but I'm interested in playing with anyone that can rub two brain cells together and come up with a coherent thought.

Tystys
Sep 7, 2006, 07:56 PM
On 2006-09-07 17:55, Garroway wrote:
Is this really degenerating into a 'my country is better than your country' debate. If I say Canada is stupid and you respond with USA is stupid that makes you the same kind of idiot that I am. If you dont understand what I mean, then you're probably that kind of idiot too. Lets face it, people are getitng stupider and more helpless as the years pass reguardless of nationality. Don't believe me? Go to the grocery store and look around, if you dont see what I'm talking about then you're part of the problem.

More on track though, I'm not from Canada but I've visited a few times. I dont know if that qualifies me but I'm interested in playing with anyone that can rub two brain cells together and come up with a coherent thought.

You. Me.
October 25th.
Hunting Party, lmao

Miphesto
Sep 7, 2006, 08:01 PM
LMFAO i'd love to see you try to punch me in the face...and after you have your laughs rip your fucking puny head off...lol

i'm not ignorant...i just like poking fun....all the most popular comedians are making racial cuts...get over it...

i'll throw myself under a bus by saying i'm a dumb redneck, and i dont give a fuck...seriously...why would u even care if someone makes fun of you, for something you cant even control....god...get a life and stop taking shit so seriously

RoboKy
Sep 7, 2006, 08:01 PM
Yeah, there's alot of US hate in response to the Canada hate in here. I guess Americans should'nt be posting in here anyways since this thread is like the Canada roll call or friend list thing, but I heard there was a flame war in here and I came here to see.

Kindaichi
Sep 7, 2006, 08:02 PM
^
^
^

Same lol wow this thread is interesting http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kindaichi
Sep 7, 2006, 08:03 PM
Sry this is a double post.....so i guess ill same something...LISTEN to tystys, guys this is a bulls!#$ act like normal humans...who the hell cares what ppl say. I am from the U.S. and u can call me a redneck and i wouldnt give a flying sh#$ because im a california surfer boy lol. Can like an admin or someone close this thread because this is just stupid.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kindaichi on 2006-09-07 18:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kindaichi on 2006-09-07 18:09 ]</font>

Tystys
Sep 7, 2006, 08:05 PM
On 2006-09-07 18:01, Miphesto wrote:
LMFAO i'd love to see you try to punch me in the face...and after you have your laughs rip your fucking puny head off...lol

i'm not ignorant...i just like poking fun....all the most popular comedians are making racial cuts...get over it...

i'll throw myself under a bus by saying i'm a dumb redneck, and i dont give a fuck...seriously...why would u even care if someone makes fun of you, for something you cant even control....god...get a life and stop taking shit so seriously

Are you a comedian? Did anyone find you funny? In the least, you were extremely insulting.

and if you were standing in front of me, it wouldn't matter how tall, small, stronger, faster or whatever you are...

I'd still sock you in the mouth. Mainly because you're abusing your right to use the internet. I hate people who think just because you're possibly thousands of miles away it gives you the freedom to just bad mouth anyone and blow it off.

I wonder, are you gutsy enough to bring that attitude in the real world? Is that how you really act when you live out your life, no matter how small or insignificant it may be?

But, I'm contradicting myself. I'm actually taking part in the arguement! Screw this.

Tankster
Sep 7, 2006, 08:13 PM
On 2006-09-07 17:56, Tystys wrote:

You. Me.
October 25th.
Hunting Party, lmao

me too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Miphesto
Sep 7, 2006, 08:15 PM
you are doing, the very thing that your saying is wrong

I'd still sock you in the mouth. Mainly because you're abusing your right to use the internet. I hate people who think just because you're possibly thousands of miles away it gives you the freedom to just bad mouth anyone and blow it off.

I wonder, are you gutsy enough to bring that attitude in the real world? Is that how you really act when you live out your life, no matter how small or insignificant it may be?

ur right though, it doesnt fuckin matter, i dont know you, or what you look like, and saying that i'll kick your ass will only make u wanna say the same thing back....i'll just say one thing, not many ppl fuck with me, i'm not your typical fatass comp nerd....so w/o looking like a pussy i'm going to bid this gay ass thread farewell...

oh but before i end this....i just gotta say, this thread never woulda lasted 6+ pages w/o insulting...

Tankster
Sep 7, 2006, 08:18 PM
On 2006-09-07 18:15, Miphesto wrote:
you are doing, the very thing that your saying is wrong

ur right though, it doesnt fuckin matter, i dont know you, or what you look like, and saying that i'll kick your ass will only make u wanna say the same thing back....i'll just say one thing, not many ppl fuck with me, i'm not your typical fatass comp nerd....so w/o looking like a pussy i'm going to bid this gay ass thread farewell...

oh but before i end this....i just gotta say, this thread never woulda lasted 6+ pages w/o insulting...

HEY! of course this thread would of lasted this long! I will make it live! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif go Canada!

Axios-
Sep 7, 2006, 08:19 PM
I take it this thread is still open purely for comedic relief, eh?

Tankster
Sep 7, 2006, 08:23 PM
On 2006-09-07 18:19, Axios- wrote:
I take it this thread is still open purely for comedic relief, eh?

Its open because Canadian threads are immune to being closed...

(just a joke though ppl)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tankster on 2006-09-07 18:24 ]</font>

Sev
Sep 7, 2006, 08:24 PM
Worst. Comedic. Relief. Ever.

I want my money and my time back.

Tankster
Sep 7, 2006, 08:29 PM
On 2006-09-07 18:24, Sev wrote:
Worst. Comedic. Relief. Ever.

I want my money and my time back.

money?...heh...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

phunk
Sep 7, 2006, 08:30 PM
The drama in this thread is pretty weak actually, FFXI forums have worse... and WoW even more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phunk on 2006-09-07 18:36 ]</font>

Tankster
Sep 7, 2006, 08:34 PM
On 2006-09-07 18:30, phunk wrote:
The drama is this thread is pretty weak actually, FFXI forums have worse... and WoW even more.

WoW forum has no drama...at least the ones i have been on...

Kindaichi
Sep 7, 2006, 08:34 PM
On 2006-09-07 18:30, phunk wrote:
The drama is this thread is pretty weak actually, FFXI forums have worse... and WoW even more.

I know what your talking about WoW can get ugly...ffxi i havnt had a problem with though. Go BLM's!

RoboKy
Sep 7, 2006, 08:36 PM
gamefaqs ffxi forum is one of the bad ones

phunk
Sep 7, 2006, 08:37 PM
killingifrit has an entire section for it.

phunk
Sep 7, 2006, 08:38 PM
So...

Is it safe to say that this thread lacks drama?

Kindaichi
Sep 7, 2006, 08:52 PM
Lacks drama yes....But is high in stupidity.

McLaughlin
Sep 7, 2006, 08:55 PM
So how many Canadians here will be on the Xbox 360?

I have a feeling I'm going to be one lonely Canuck.

Shadow_Wing
Sep 7, 2006, 08:59 PM

Meet ya online then ;D.

Tankster
Sep 7, 2006, 09:24 PM
On 2006-09-07 18:55, Zeta wrote:

Im going with my PC.

Nisshoku
Sep 7, 2006, 09:42 PM
Getting back on topic, it's good to see that the Maritimes are at the very least being represented, even if you are far and away in a place like Ottawa (Don't worry, I won't hold it against ya...) Do you have relative here, at the very least? I know for a fact I've converted quite a few of my IRL friends towards getting PSU themselves...that, and showing them the loveliness of the JP PC version I have certinly helps too.

HKDon
Sep 7, 2006, 10:03 PM
Totally ignoring the war going on in the background -_-
Uh yeah, I'm from Fort McMurray....Alberta, gonna get the PS2 Version and trying to get as many gamers at my college to get this game (as well as PSOBB http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif')

Natrokos
Sep 7, 2006, 10:51 PM
On 2006-09-07 18:55, Zeta wrote:

I'll be going with 360. My computer was made before dirt was invented.

Nisshoku
Sep 7, 2006, 10:54 PM
If you think that's bad...my PC before this, was a 486. XD

Natrokos
Sep 7, 2006, 11:13 PM
I remember when I got ME for my computer I was like, WooHoo! I can't believe it worked! No more 98 for me! I ran the original Everquest on it and it lagged so bad......

sonic_ray
Sep 7, 2006, 11:23 PM
Represent York Region, Ontario's Mafia base of operations!
So has anyone in the G.T.A. (Greater Toronto Area) attended Fan Expo 2006? I tried making DS contacts there, let alone converse about Phantasy Star, to no avail. Anyone who might have happened to see a Dr. Jackal cosplayer <<resume drama>>, shout/flame out. Also, your standard garden-variety United States-ian is no different from us Canucks; maybe we should amalgamate the two countries into the Dominion of America and stop fooling everyone. Though I can see where Quebeckers get off, seeing as they're the only ones with culture. This is just one disillusioned Westerner's commentary though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'.

PSU PC, Online after November 14th. Newman Male/Cast Female
Also, would someone be so kind as to tell me the name for a Force/Ranger, since I'm too incompetent to find it in the guides section?

Natrokos
Sep 7, 2006, 11:36 PM
^ I think we are past the whole argument thing now that Miphesto is off playing nazi somewhere else. And for the record, this argument never should have boiled down to 'my country is better than yours.' Oh, the official name for the RAFO hybrid is apparently Guntechter. You can check basically anything you need to know at http://www.psupedia.org

sonic_ray
Sep 7, 2006, 11:52 PM
Yeah, I arrived a little late on the scene--but that's board drama for you. Thanks for the reminder, though, I keep forgetting about that wiki. Maybe I'll take a look, perhaps it's aged well. To all later posters: 1812 nevar forget!

Kyuu
Sep 8, 2006, 01:07 AM

More on track though, I'm not from Canada but I've visited a few times. I dont know if that qualifies me but I'm interested in playing with anyone that can rub two brain cells together and come up with a coherent thought.You'll be hard pressed to fill up the other 5 party slots with requirements that stringent. =P

Shadow_Wing
Sep 8, 2006, 03:06 PM
A Fort Mac person =o, you should join up my group I'm making here in St. Albert/Edmonton XD.

RedX
Sep 8, 2006, 05:14 PM
I'm in Toronto. I'll be on the PC.

the_importer_
Sep 8, 2006, 09:19 PM
I'm from Quebec and I'm playing the PC version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: the_importer_ on 2006-09-08 19:19 ]</font>

HKDon
Sep 8, 2006, 10:48 PM
OMG SOMEONE finally noticed Fort Mac XD Hmm a Alberta type group, sounds likea good idea ^^
Be warned, I have a feeling my friend is gonna try and start the stupid flame war again.

Miphesto
Sep 8, 2006, 10:52 PM
who me? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

leblancdiaz
Sep 8, 2006, 10:59 PM
Well I from Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada the land of oil and money were you can get a job and make 60 or more dollars an hour doing shit all, if it was that easy; I'm half tempted to start the war of the countries flame debate again on the statement of the water crisis America is having right know you know who you are, but on the same way you could debate on how Canada has no army. Heres a thought if we gave you an iceberg and a water company to extract the iceberg how much military would you give canada?. Answer: None or as much as you wanted. Here's another thought, what happens if my city oil plants decide that we want to say f*** that noise deals off get your own oil and gas, oh wait I can answer that too, people would panic you would try to get oil in different countries but when were the largest supplier in the world next to Saudi Arabia, you don't want to piss us off, but wait USA is our greatest exporter / importer whatever you want to call it. Point is, you need us as much as we need you.

Another thing a Canadian could out drink an American anyday, anytime, anywhere no questions asked, one of the many things that could out drink a canadian is a newfie but wait there canadian too and they drink like fish. This is one of the reason why Albertans don't start the Newfie / Albertan war anyone thats from either Alberta or Newfoundland knows what I'm talking about. What is this 2.5% beer crap dammit if i wanted a liquid with no flavor I would have asked for a water.

That said, Canadians like to drink its all we do up here because were bored to tears and another thing when was it ever recorded that the parliament of Canada was burned down? I think not, The war of 1812 aka the war when the American White House burned down. We got bored after that and went back to partying go figure :/.

If there was a World War 3 and it was Bloody Apocalypaliptic world dam straight I would be scared of the guy with the hockey stick hell screw hockey stick crowbars for the win. Like are natives when you mess with one, you mess with the whole tribe, but you don't know when or were. Hell I could go into stories about this but for best I'm not on the point of people insanty and annoyances.

So if your still are reading this long post and I know some of you are; I can see on of three things happening:

1) You are really annoyed on the matter; that I don't know what I'm talking about and I should shut up

2) You want to get back into this flame war and bash us Canadians

3) You are laughing and having a good time with this text on this forum.

I will also say know that I would like to appolgize for the rant and rave but sometimes the truth hurts when it comes to the mind, and it has to me that spills it. So if I offended you or your party involved you got to remember that this is how some people talk they say it as it is. They say the silent part loud and the loud part silent.

Here is were it gets interesting, I know one of you guys are going to flame me on this post and I say go ahead hell I'll even pay for the fuel that you use for the flamethrower. What I'm saying is you can't bring me down, you could insult me with insults, you could comment on age, you could comment on grammar and intellectual skills, even typos and it still doesn't effect me one bit. I'm not saying that I'm invincible theres ways to get to me, but if I had the choice I rather go back into the shadow realm, were you see me in the background. I see all, hear all, black mail all; but for some reason I'm a key to life. Its like the grass is always greener on the other side, and you never know what you have until its gone. Fear is one of the stronger emotions you have next to anger, as soon as you can overcome fear you can do anything in the world.

Finally I will be play Phantasy Star Unvierse on the PC.

HKDon
Sep 8, 2006, 11:00 PM
......no him

leblancdiaz
Sep 8, 2006, 11:01 PM
who me? I couldn't be me, dun dun dun

Garroway
Sep 8, 2006, 11:04 PM
I have friends like that too; not much you can do about it really...

leblancdiaz
Sep 8, 2006, 11:05 PM
man I love your sarcasm.

HKDon
Sep 8, 2006, 11:06 PM
......this is going to end badly ><

leblancdiaz
Sep 8, 2006, 11:06 PM
yes, yes, it is the victor will be.....

Miphesto
Sep 8, 2006, 11:08 PM
um...i started the first flame war...and it only took 2 words....

the only thing that angers me about your huge post is the amount of time i wasted reading it....lmfao...your gonna have to be more aggressive if u wanna start a flame war ....

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif:D:D:D

leblancdiaz
Sep 8, 2006, 11:10 PM
Miphesto to me if you wanted a flame war you should have asked me to join. All I'm saying is go ahead try to bring me down. Here's the thing though don't waste words and time because hell we all know anyone can be tough on the internet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: leblancdiaz on 2006-09-08 21:16 ]</font>

Miphesto
Sep 8, 2006, 11:41 PM
which i also previously stated

leblancdiaz
Sep 8, 2006, 11:51 PM
yeah except the communications was down and i didnt get the letter haha