PDA

View Full Version : Any full version info on Axes, Claws, and Twin Claws now? (

Saner
Sep 4, 2006, 01:24 AM
are they already available in shops? what about the Hunter class level requirements?

how much are things different to how the beta offered things?

can level 1 Hunters use Axes, and Claws right away?

or has anyone discovered the specific Hunter class level needed to have those weapons icons lit and able to be purchased and equipped and stuff? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

and how much are Axes , Claws and Twin Claws, generally, in comparison with other weapons?

also any other weapons not in the beta that you ppl have gotten your hands on?

Kakashi_Xero
Sep 4, 2006, 06:15 AM
guess noone does im posting so you topic goes back to the top of the list cause i would like to know as well

Kaply
Sep 4, 2006, 06:29 AM
It looks like claws and twin claws are available equippable items from the start, whether or not you can find the items at low levels is another question.

Nekomimi
Sep 4, 2006, 07:04 AM
I have Claw and Twin Claw, I haven't tried Axes or 'Double Saber' (looks more like a quarterstaff now) yet. Claw is pretty powerful but it only hits three times and the PA is not very impressive at first. (First PA, first 10 levels).

Twin Claw I like a little more, it hits 5 times per combo and the PA is pretty good.

KylePhoenix
Sep 4, 2006, 07:38 AM
Twinsaber looks gay now.

Tystys
Sep 4, 2006, 07:43 AM
On 2006-09-04 05:43, Nekomimi wrote:
Uh...it's not wearing leather hotpants and doesn't speak with a lisp. How does it look 'gay'.

....oh I see. You were attempting to say it looks 'bad' or 'stupid', but instead you said it looks 'gay' in a poor and misguided attempt to show your disdain for homosexuals and equate them with something bad, by saying 'gay' is the same thing as 'bad'. Right?

Personally, I like the new look. Quarterstaves are cooler than a dumb twin-blade sword.

You.
We need more people like you in FKL.

Nekomimi
Sep 4, 2006, 07:43 AM
Uh...it's not wearing leather hotpants and doesn't speak with a lisp. How does it look 'gay'.

....oh I see. You were attempting to say it looks 'bad' or 'stupid', but instead you said it looks 'gay' in a poor and misguided attempt to show your disdain for homosexuals and equate them with something bad, by saying 'gay' is the same thing as 'bad'. Right?

Personally, I like the new look. Quarterstaves are cooler than a dumb twin-blade sword.

Nekomimi
Sep 4, 2006, 07:44 AM
FKL?

tank1
Sep 4, 2006, 07:48 AM
Fresh kill landfill its an area on the forum.

Tystys
Sep 4, 2006, 07:49 AM
It's a spam forum that USED to own....

BUT ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC...

I believe sooner or later someone will add a weapons guide, if not already